Jimmy Dean

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Jimmy Dean has died. He was 81. I remember watching him on a local TV station as he did an early morning country music show that was broadcasted from a Chevrolet dealership in Portsmouth, Va. After this 30 minute show, that came on at 5:30 am, the local news came on. I can't remember for sure, but I think it was on Chanel 3. That was a long, long time ago. Way before his hit song, "Big Bad John". Well, he's gone. Guess sausage might not ever be the same. Not a great big country music star but a good one.

Oh man:( and I liked Jimmy Dean. Another one gone forever, getting old allows us to watch many of our old friends pass before us.

I for one am going to get my trumpet, head to the freezer, grab my package of Jimmy Dean sausage and give them a proper burial. I will offer a 21 'sausage chew' salute since firearms cannot be discharged anywhere in NJ, unless you know someone.

R.I.P. Jimmy, you will be missed.

Oh NO.....Bob Evans (May 30, 1918 – June 21, 2007, now I gotta buy another package one for Jimmy.

DAMNIT!!!
:eek:
Who the heck is gonna make sausage????

Is Buck Owens available?
Nope, Buck, Alvis Edgar Owens, Jr. (August 12, 1929 – March 25, 2006

How about ....................Lorena Bobbit?

I think you'd need to be pretty desperate.

BTW; You realize that there's more than a few posters here who have no idea who Lorena Bobbit is?

Its times like this that I wish John Holmes was still with us......

I got sausage biscuits to raise my cholesterol in memory of him. I have some more of them in the freezer if you wish to mourn.

Nothing gets people through their grief like a mouthful of sausage.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I, too am a huge Jimmy Dean sausage fan. Used to like Farmer John's, and I still do to some extent, but I prefer Jimmy's sausage.

I liked him. He seemed like a nice guy, with a ready smile and a relaxed air about him. I will miss him.

Jimmy Dean has died. He was 81. I remember watching him on a local TV station as he did an early morning country music show that was broadcasted from a Chevrolet dealership in Portsmouth, Va. After this 30 minute show, that came on at 5:30 am, the local news came on. I can't remember for sure, but I think it was on Chanel 3. That was a long, long time ago. Way before his hit song, "Big Bad John". Well, he's gone. Guess sausage might not ever be the same. Not a great big country music star but a good one.

RIP Jimmy Dean...

James Dean lived a pure life and died exactly when he should have.

He avoided the fat fate of Marlon Brando eating buckets of lobster ice cream on the beach of your fat private island.

New Topics

Forum List

Back