Jimmy Carter's grandson: Family honor prompted him to help leak Romney video

The guy is a weasel and is in the same category as the photographer that took the topless pics of the princess. Absolutely no class.

Why?

Is what Mitt said super secret?

He believes what he said doesn't he?

My Mistake, at first I believed he was the one that shot the video.
Now I know he is the one that convinced the other weasel to release it.

The guy is a weasel and is in the same category as the photographer that took the topless pics of the princess. Absolutely no class.

Why?

Is what Mitt said super secret?

He believes what he said doesn't he?

My Mistake, at first I believed he was the one that shot the video.
Now I know he is the one that convinced the other weasel to release it.

Why is he a weasel?

Mitt stands by what he said...does that make Mitt a weasel?

I find it amusing to watch people try to blame the messenger for the message.

Romney spoke his mind honestly but did not expect that the American public would hear it.

He was wrong and will suffer at the polls because of it.

Tough noogies!

If you are saying that a politician who is honest and inevitably suffers for that honesty, then you are describing the moral values (or more correctly, the total and complete lack thereof) of the electorate.

Jimmy Carter has done more for humanity than the entire Romney family.

Did he build you a free teepee?

He never built anything.

I worked on a couple of sites with Habitat for Humanity, where he showed up for a quick photo-op, swung somebody else's hammer and buggered off as fast as he could.

How many reams of printer paper did Romney sell when he worked the cash register at Staples?

well well, what a fine UPSTANDING guy...gutter politics is the Democrat party people

SNIP:
By Julian Pecquet - 09/18/12 01:50 PM ET

The grandson of former president Jimmy Carter told NBC News that he was motivated by Republican attacks on his grandfather's foreign policy record to help leak a secretly recorded video that has become Mitt Romney's latest headache.

James Carter IV, who is 35 and unemployed, said he helped persuade the person who filmed the May 17 fundraiser in Boca Raton, Fla., to leak the video to the press. Carter described himself as a “partisan Democrat” devoted to getting president Obama reelected, but he also told NBC that he had a personal stake in going after Romney.

all of it here
Jimmy Carter's grandson: Family honor prompted him to help leak Romney video - The Hill's Global Affairs

So this whole thing was a politically-motivated hachet job? Typical Dumbocrat politics.

Forum List

Back