Jimmy Carter says reelection of Trump would be a 'disaster'

Carter was the worst President this country ever had and for him to throw rocks at Trump is just this side of ridiculous.

The country's doing pretty damned good right now. Much better than when Carter was POTUS.

I remember those years. Inflation through the roof and gas shortages. Hell I voted for him and it was the worst vote I ever cast.
barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg

The former commander-in-chief, speaking at a town hall at the Carter Center in Atlanta Tuesday night, said he had not decided yet who he would vote for, but noted he voted for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Democratic primary.

Bernie Sanders only improvement was that he didn't fall down, and shake a lot.

The 39th president didn't mention any Democratic candidates by name at the town hall when he was asked if he might consider running for a second, non-consecutive term.
"I hope there is an age limit," he said. "You know, if I were just 80 years old, if I were 15 years younger, I don't believe I could undertake the duties that I experienced when I was President."

What are you babbling about, Jim? You couldn't 43 years ago either.

Jimmy Carter: Trump reelection would be a 'disaster' - CNNPolitics
For a minute I’m gonna grant Jimmah his point. So, if re-electing the annoying orange is guaranteeing a world ending apocalypse, how come y’all are not giving sensible people a viable option instead of the clown college rejects?

Last edited:
The former commander-in-chief, speaking at a town hall at the Carter Center in Atlanta Tuesday night, said he had not decided yet who he would vote for, but noted he voted for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Democratic primary.

The 39th president didn't mention any Democratic candidates by name at the town hall when he was asked if he might consider running for a second, non-consecutive term.
"I hope there is an age limit," he said. "You know, if I were just 80 years old, if I were 15 years younger, I don't believe I could undertake the duties that I experienced when I was President."

If Carter says no, we all need to say yes-look at his achievements?

For a minute I’m gonna grant Jimmah his point. So, it re-electing the annoying orange is guaranteeing a world ending apocalypse, how come y’all are not giving sensible people a viable option instead of the clown college rejects?
Progressive scum will be the end of us.

He was the last Dem I voted for as well and I agree LBJ was bad and I think he had a lot to do with Kennedy's assassination.

Trump had the opportunity to reveal what really happened in Dallas that day but chose not to supposedly because there are still members of that traitorous cast still alive today. It's the only thing he's done I was seriously against...it's our right to know of the coup against President Kennedy. One story that flew under the radar involved LBJ's secretary finally getting something (other than LBJ) off her chest a few years ago. She said the day before Kennedy arrived in Dallas, she asked Johnson about the visit and he said: "after tomorrow we won't have to worry about that son of a bitch" or words to that effect. She'd kept that to herself for decades but finally told some reporter what he'd said.

That's rich coming from the 2nd worst president in history. Who, like Obama, is Islam's human condom.

Coming from the second worst president ever, he is not in a position to give any advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car

Carter is a just another despicable racist demagogue

He was the last Dem I voted for as well and I agree LBJ was bad and I think he had a lot to do with Kennedy's assassination.

Trump had the opportunity to reveal what really happened in Dallas that day but chose not to supposedly because there are still members of that traitorous cast still alive today. It's the only thing he's done I was seriously against...it's our right to know of the coup against President Kennedy. One story that flew under the radar involved LBJ's secretary finally getting something (other than LBJ) off her chest a few years ago. She said the day before Kennedy arrived in Dallas, she asked Johnson about the visit and he said: "after tomorrow we won't have to worry about that son of a bitch" or words to that effect. She'd kept that to herself for decades but finally told some reporter what he'd said.

A man named Stone has a great book out about the Kennedy assassination. In it one of LBJ's mistresses asks him if he had anything to do with it and he said. No but the Oil men did. I'm sure LBJ knew all about it though.

Well, he's right....a disaster for the liberal left.

You mean American citizens?

Conservatives are traitors.

So it would be a DISASTER for DEMOKKKRATS...............cool! Fantastic for the rest of us.

Greg

Dang, is it painful being such an idiot?

339d9868b6f8b8140f549b6d7ad8ecb8.jpg

339d9868b6f8b8140f549b6d7ad8ecb8.jpg

Yep, he's talking to you.

Forum List

Back