Jimmy Carter Praises Sarah Palin: Says She

He's trying to be kind, he's brilliant and spends his time uplifting humankind and not tearing people down like Palin does.

The old guy still has a sense of humor though..

uhm

Praise from the worst President ever?

No thanks, that just helps me seal the deal that I would never support Palin as President.

Isn't this how we got McCain? Remember? McCain was the Maverick, the Moderate.... we should pick him, and then when we picked him, they savaged him.

Sorta. McCain was one of the people that "were due" a shot. some people liked him, I didn't, he was another progressive republican that was more wrapped up in social issues than economic ones, but he wasn't far enough to the left compared to far far, fringe far left proggressive obama. Plus obama had the media in his hip pocket, the great ability to campaign and keep a smooth face while McCain wore his emotions on his sleeve.

Palin was just a counter to the black guy. The media went batshitcrazy vetting her way more than they vetted obama, so much so that even after they lost, they just kept it up until she quit as Gov.

Even though what the libs did was ruthless, and they would not tolerate it being done to them, let alone one of thier women. I still can't vote for a quitter.

If you are right and your cause is just you keep fighting, and when you win, you can counter sue.

Oh please. Please just stop with the bullcrap, people. The reason the media pounced on Sarah Palin (vetting) is because choosing her for a vice president came from out of NOWHERE and was literally a shock to everyone. It was the story of a lifetime for most MSM and they ALL scrambled to find out who the hell she was. It was as natural and spontaneous as rain following thunder.

As for Obama's popularity with MSM, again, why the surprise? He was not expected to jump into a neck and neck position with Hillary Clinton; he was the first black candidate with any serious chance; he had a fascinating history; and the country was READY for domestic issues to take center stage following years of spending recklessly on everything but. Add to that the fact that the Republicans should have produced a strong candidate at that point in time especially, but didn't, and it all became obvious that Obama could win this thing (warts and all, and trust me, the conspiracy theorists tried their damndest to make warts into tumors--unsuccessfully).

He's trying to be kind, he's brilliant and spends his time uplifting humankind and not tearing people down like Palin does.

Yep.

Working for humanitarian causes..

Not in the conservative agenda at all:

If you can't kill it..and there's no profit..it ain't worth doing..

Just like Obama will bring us Palin.

With all due respect, there are far more qualified candidates than Palin. I doubt very seriously that she'll even run.

Oh hell, she'll run. Her "reality" series is nothing more than a planned PR run up to announcing.

Heaven help anyone who would vote for her based on that phony, boring show. I can't wait for Episode #4. At least someone shoots and kills a carribu instead of "we're goin' fishin' again" but hopefully we won't be treated to how they skin it, gut it, and hold samples in their bloody hands for the cameras.

WHAT!!!

Hate carter?! We friggin LOVE Carter!

He brought us Reagan.

And Reagan brought us huge tax increases, massive deficits and one of the corrupt administrations in US history.

He also paved the way for our manufactoring base to leave in search of low-cost, no benefit labor markets abroad. Not to mention his illegal war profiteering in the ME. Illegally funneling funds to the Costa Rica based terrorist. Or the green lighting for the same terrorist to import huge amounts of cocaine into the US market. It was so flooded they had to devise a new way to distributed it, can you say "Crack Cocaine" All thanks to Ronnie Raygun, father and superhero of the Pseudo-Conservative movement.

A new market for mind-altering drugs evolved following Reagan's decision to end federal assistance to mental hospitals. When they began closing due to lack of funds, those who had no family support system were on their own. Guess where many wound up.

Reagan also gets all the credit for "ending the cold war," when in reality, if he had been dealing with anyone other than Mikhail Gorbechev, it never would have happened.

And compared to Carter and all other Presidents he still comes in at #1 every time they get ranked.

He also paved the way for our manufactoring base to leave in search of low-cost, no benefit labor markets abroad. Helped to get technology in our homes by getting the Fed out of the way. Not to mention his illegal war profiteering in the ME. That's a bold face lie. Or don't you recall all the bombings and Americans dying, or don't you fucking care? Illegally funneling funds to the Costa Rica based terrorist. To get the hostages back. Or the green lighting for the same terrorist to import huge amounts of cocaine into the US market. You are just full of lies today. Not surprised, but you're shooting you wad all at once. It was so flooded they had to devise a new way to distributed it, can you say "Crack Cocaine" All thanks to Ronnie Raygun, father and superhero of the Pseudo-Conservative movement.

True worked out well for him though since he declared his war on drugs and suspended some constiutional rights in that "war".
Such as?

MAN OH MAN!!

It must suck so bad to not be in first place! AND to have Carter in dead last, so far in last no one even knows who's next to last. But don't you worry your poor little heads, obama will help poor ol' carter out.

Better crack the history books, because the Iranian hostages were released almost immediately upon Reagan's taking the oath of office in 1981 (by itself still suspect). The Iran-Contra fiasco didn't happen until 1985.

[Actually the illegal weapons deal began sometime in 1983 and the shit hit the fan in 1985.]

Last edited:

Yep.

Working for humanitarian causes..

Not in the conservative agenda at all:

If you can't kill it..and there's no profit..it ain't worth doing..

I love seeing him do interviews. He was on The Last Word the other night, what a conversationalist. Such a quick mind.

Sorta. McCain was one of the people that "were due" a shot. some people liked him, I didn't, he was another progressive republican that was more wrapped up in social issues than economic ones, but he wasn't far enough to the left compared to far far, fringe far left proggressive obama. Plus obama had the media in his hip pocket, the great ability to campaign and keep a smooth face while McCain wore his emotions on his sleeve.

Palin was just a counter to the black guy. The media went batshitcrazy vetting her way more than they vetted obama, so much so that even after they lost, they just kept it up until she quit as Gov.

Even though what the libs did was ruthless, and they would not tolerate it being done to them, let alone one of thier women. I still can't vote for a quitter.

If you are right and your cause is just you keep fighting, and when you win, you can counter sue.

And just what did the "Libs" do to Palin? :confused:

constanly sued her for anything and everything they could find weather or not there were enough facts to back the suit. I think in the end the cost to Palin was $8000/wk.

More tards vetted her book than bothered to vet obama on his run. Odd, don't think, or care?

And you don't think that's a helluva lot of money to fight a few ethics complaints? All filed by Alaskans in Alaska courts, by the way, so blaming "the libs" for her legal troubles is a bit over the top.

And just what did the "Libs" do to Palin? :confused:

constanly sued her for anything and everything they could find weather or not there were enough facts to back the suit. I think in the end the cost to Palin was $8000/wk.

More tards vetted her book than bothered to vet obama on his run. Odd, don't think, or care?

More bull. Obama was vetted inside/outside, his ancestry vetted inside/outside going back to colonial Kenya. And what wasn't "discovered" was dug into even further by the FBI because he was to be assigned a Secret Service detail even before he was elected because of threats on his life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back