Jimmy Carter Palestinian/Hamas Sympathizer Misrepresents Facts About Israel in CNN

Marhaba

Oct 14, 2012
Excerpts

---

Jimmy Carter Palestinian/Hamas Sympathizer Misrepresents Facts About Israel in CNN Interview
by CRISTY LI on JANUARY 27, 2012
[...]

Carter goes unchallenged by Morgan and offer no substantiation for this allegation but blaming Israel for the flight of the Palestinian-Arab Christians. Jimmy Carter is wrong again about Israel and the Middle East.

On the 30 December, 2010 I wrote here that PLO Executive Committee Member Zahir Mushein admitted that, “There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, its just an Arab tactic for the destruction of Israel.”

Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs (JCPA) reports Christians Flee Growing Islamic Fundamentalism in the Holy Land, documenting the central cause of the flight, which includes, the Christian population under the control of the Palestinian Authority/Hamas has sharply declined in recent decades, as tens of thousands have abandoned their holy sites and ancestral properties to live abroad. Those who remain comprise a beleaguered and dwindling minority. In sharp contrast, Israel’s Christian Community has prospered and grown by at least 270% since the founding of the State of Israel.

Former President Jimmy Carter’s claim is contradicted by the facts about Israel’s growing Christian population...

Related: Christianity in the Middle East Must be Safeguarded –Algemenier
See source Jimmy Carter Palestinian/Hamas Sympathizer Misrepresents Facts About Israel in CNN Interview

everyone must MAKE A LIVING------jimmy is doing the best he can for himself and his family

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdaWyFVKy4A&feature=related]Palestinian Christians Respond to Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren - YouTube[/ame]

then why is Nazareth, the home town of jesus himself, only 30% christian now when it was 70% christian in 1948???

all you arabs have far too many children tho that has changed recently

see wikipedia on Nazareth

then why is Nazareth, the home town of jesus himself, only 30% christian now when it was 70% christian in 1948???

there has been a demographic shift in Nazareth over the past 64 years? GEE HOW ODD IS THAT???????????????????????????

there has been a demographic shift in Nazareth over the past 64 years? GEE HOW ODD IS THAT???????????????????????????

Israel has kept up with repairs in all the churches in Nazareth and Jerusalem. Christians are usually normal and don't go rioting like crazy when a repair is made. I would suggest Mr. Tinmore visit Jerusalem where he can count the different uniforms of the various priests, monks and nuns of all denominations of Christianity. It's very cool, and you should bring a camera!

Israel has kept up with repairs in all the churches in Nazareth and Jerusalem. Christians are usually normal and don't go rioting like crazy when a repair is made. I would suggest Mr. Tinmore visit Jerusalem where he can count the different uniforms of the various priests, monks and nuns of all denominations of Christianity. It's very cool, and you should bring a camera!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53vViKeUPcY]34 a Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

the facts are different;

it took YEARS for the christians in Nazareth to get permission for their main church and then israel tried to steal all the christian tourists from the christian locals as they do all over

In Jerusalem the 1000 christian factions fight with each other the whole time, especially in the holiest church of the unholy sepulchre; even fist fights between them

you sound like a tourist on a zionist organised group; never talked to the locals I bet!

achmed-kvetch-----give it up-----you have revealed yourself as the filthy islamo nazi pig propagandaist that you are

(for the record there is a bit of a rift between some catholic and orthodox clerics for a thousand years-----and a few years ago it came to some mild fisticuffs-----so the islamo nazi pigs are claimng gross sectarian fighting between "1000" christian sects" not so. wishful islamo nazi thinking------more than 40 years ago another wishful thinking islamo nazi told me "ISRAEL WILL DISAPPEAR IN TWO YEARS" I asked why and he answered "THE SEPHARDIC JEWS AND THE ASHKENAZI JEWS ARE KILLING EACH OTHER" Islamo nazi pigs do lots of PROJECTING )

achmed-kvetch-----give it up-----you have revealed yourself as the filthy islamo nazi pig propagandaist that you are

(for the record there is a bit of a rift between some catholic and orthodox clerics for a thousand years-----and a few years ago it came to some mild fisticuffs-----so the islamo nazi pigs are claimng gross sectarian fighting between "1000" christian sects" not so. wishful islamo nazi thinking------more than 40 years ago another wishful thinking islamo nazi told me "ISRAEL WILL DISAPPEAR IN TWO YEARS" I asked why and he answered "THE SEPHARDIC JEWS AND THE ASHKENAZI JEWS ARE KILLING EACH OTHER" Islamo nazi pigs do lots of PROJECTING )
achmed-kvetch-----give it up-----you have revealed yourself as the

filthy islamo nazi pig propagandaist that you are

what a sweet smelling Rosie you are

the Rosies in persia still smell sweet; maybe you should return to your persian rosie roots and get your aroma back

It was not I, kvetch---who falsely claim that a 1000 christian sects are fighting each other in Nazareth ------are they killing each other -----slitting the throats of babies? raping little girls gee----that gross holocaust somehow is kept under wraps

It was not I, kvetch---who falsely claim that a 1000 christian sects are fighting each other in Nazareth ------are they killing each other -----slitting the throats of babies? raping little girls gee----that gross holocaust somehow is kept under wraps
not in nazareth; in the holy sepulchre in jeru salaam

i don't believe mahraba is an arab christian until he addresses the MILDER problems christians have in israel and the more severe ones in the west bank

ok kvetch---so you claim thousands of different christian sects are slitting each other's throats at the church of the holy sepulchre-------and Israel caused it Ok Now I understand

ok kvetch---so you claim thousands of different christian sects are slitting each other's throats at the church of the holy sepulchre-------and Israel caused it Ok Now I understand
i do no such thing

there was just ONE well publicised fist fight in that church which is run by several different sects each ferociously guarding their patches within it

it had nowt to do with israel

christian sects don't need any help from ANYONE to fight with each other

they have slit each others' throats all over the world in their millions including british northern ireland...3,000 dead there protestant vs catholic recently

but not in israel

i'm sure israel values that church above all for its tourist dollars and just tries to steal as many tourist shekels as possible from the christians themselves

I once saw nyeten yahoo say on british nazi BBC TV he feared a fight between religious and secular jews which would make the pal conflict look like a picnic....made me laugh as he rolled his eyes...

and we have war between muslims

often the worst fights are between rival sects as much as between different religions........they are usually about land and regional power dressed up as religion as with iran and the sunnis

Forum List

Back