Jimmy Carter on Romney

Jimmy Carter 'comfortable' with Mitt Romney

Carter is right. He is saying what many Democrats are feeling. Romney has had to move to he right to gain the GOP nomination, but if elected he will govern from the middle. He has always changed his postions to suit the situation.

What do we call that? How about a Flip Flopper. Yes, we call it that. But you gotta do what you gotta do....:eusa_whistle:

It's called having no backbone. I supported Romney in 2008; now I loathe him. He will never get my vote again. It is more than obvious that he will say anything if he thinks it will get him a vote.

It is only April, with more than five months until you cast your vote.

One can HOPE that you CHANGE your mind, unless you believe in cutting your nose off to spite your face. Or something like that.

jimmy carter 'comfortable' with mitt romney

carter is right. He is saying what many democrats are feeling. Romney has had to move to he right to gain the gop nomination, but if elected he will govern from the middle. He has always changed his postions to suit the situation.

What do we call that? How about a flip flopper. Yes, we call it that. But you gotta do what you gotta do....:eusa_whistle:

it's called having no backbone. I supported romney in 2008; now i loathe him. He will never get my vote again. It is more than obvious that he will say anything if he thinks it will get him a vote.

exactly!

Jimmy Carter 'comfortable' with Mitt Romney

Carter is right. He is saying what many Democrats are feeling. Romney has had to move to he right to gain the GOP nomination, but if elected he will govern from the middle. He has always changed his postions to suit the situation.

What do we call that? How about a Flip Flopper. Yes, we call it that. But you gotta do what you gotta do....:eusa_whistle:

Romney will govern from the right, even more to the right than Bush. Carter is in for a surprise.
A ficus could govern from further right than Chimpola.

LOL! Well, you got me there.

Jimmy carter.................

nobody has taken the man seriously since 1977 who cares about his pathetic ramblings

Forum List

Back