Jimmy Carter Hospitalized

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Jimmy Carter hospitalizedThis Just In - CNN.com Blogs

President Jimmy Carter has been transferred to Metro Health Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio, after experiencing an unknown health issue on a flight to the city, an airport spokesperson said.

Jackie Mayo, the public information officer for Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, said the 39th president was transferred to the hospital at approximately 11:30am ET after paramedics met Carter's plane upon its arrival.

Best of luck Jimmy....hang in there

Last edited:
Prayers for Jimmy and his family. He's had a long and productive life, hope he makes it to 100!

His work with Habitat for Humanity alone deserves our respect. So he shoots his mouth off with stupid shit sometimes. Especially lately.

I wish him well.

Jimmy was one of the worst presidents of my lifetime. But he was able to negotiate a lasting peace between Israel and Egypt. Nobody has been able to accomplish anything in the region since.

He was much more accomplished as an ex-president than as a president. His skills in international relations served his country well.

But mostly, he is a decent human being

Get well Jimmy

I hope it is not a peanut allergy.

Get well.

That was sick.

So of course, it made me to laff.

I hope that it didn't make you laugh so hard that you choked on your peanut brittle.

President Jimmy Carter has been transferred to Metro Health Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio, after experiencing an unknown health issue on a flight to the city, an airport spokesperson said.

While it is in poor taste, it would be one of the all time "I can't believe it" if he choked on a peanut served on the plane

Forum List

Back