Jimmy Carter endorses Romney for nominee

That's his job. IT IS CALLED LEADERSHIP.

It is just another reason why you don't give the Presidency to a guy whose entire executive experience amounted to his running his school newspaper.

uh... no. .

um, yes. The LEADERSHIP falls on the POTUS. This is why we remember the great ones.

Don't be stupid.

She can't help it.
Look, Anthony Wiener was her favorite pol. What does that say about her judgment?

Carter likes Romney? You righties have chosen such a moderate to carry your banner that even Jimmy Carter sorta likes him!

Carter: I Would Be

And the problem with a candidate that is seen as moderate and therefore able to work with both sides of the aisle is exactly what?
The fact he's going to 'moderate' on critical issues IMHO. That is what worries me.

That said, we've known Romney would probably be the candidate thanks to the GOP's "Next in line" policy. McCain lost to W, so next time, he's the nominee. Romney lost to McCain... so now HE's the nominee.

This is a pattern that goes back to the 1960's, and the last era of great success with it was Ronald Reagan... who had to buck the establishment but, of course, it was HIS turn after losing in 1976.

Carter likes Romney? You righties have chosen such a moderate to carry your banner that even Jimmy Carter sorta likes him!

Romney can't get a break from hate filled left wingers. When the left likes him you still hate him. Anyone but Barry. By the way the FDR quote is pretty ironic coming from a president who placed innocent Americans behind barbed wire based on the shape of their eyes.

Jimmy Carter will do literally anything to get a bit of media attention. Who cares what he thinks. He is hardly an authority on what makes a good President.
Yeah, he's only asked to over-see (most) Third World countries' first democratic-elections.​

You wannabe-Teabaggers surely are some stupid-little-shits.

eusa_doh.gif

Yeah... Democrats in the Senate would never ever table every job generating bill the Republican controlled House sends them, now would they :rolleyes:

They might not if both parties in the House had worked on and voted on the bill. How 'bout that Ryan budget getting "deemed and passed" eh?

Revise history, much? Pelosi-Reid-Obama destroyed compromise beginning in 2008.

Yeah......that's what happened......

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpOUctySD68]No You Can't (Featuring John Boehner) - YouTube[/ame]​

Aw, don't you rws worry about it. It's not for nothing that Mitts own people say he doesn't have any real opinions or standards. He'll have a new opinion as soon as Norquist, Rove, Kochs tell him what it is.

Aw, don't you rws worry about it. It's not for nothing that Mitts own people say he doesn't have any real opinions or standards. He'll have a new opinion as soon as Norquist, Rove, Kochs tell him what it is.

Actually they didnt say that. But don't let facts get in the way of a good spin.

What I love about Romney's coming presidency is that his folks will turn folks like The Rabbi out the back door into the alley. Won't have a thing to do with them. Romney will destroy the TP nutbar influence in the House. He will govern reasonabley, and he will be able to build consenus with the minority Democratic Party. The bad old days of far right wackery are coming to an end, as so many of us in the GOP have been working for since the late 1980s.

What I love about Romney's coming presidency is that his folks will turn folks like The Rabbi out the back door into the alley. Won't have a thing to do with them. Romney will destroy the TP nutbar influence in the House. He will govern reasonabley, and he will be able to build consenus with the minority Democratic Party. The bad old days of far right wackery are coming to an end, as so many of us in the GOP have been working for since the late 1980s.

Actually, they won't. That's the difference between an assclown like you and an intelligent, rational being like Romney. He'll find compromises.... not throw out anyone who disagrees with him.

Hack.

You, my dear CG, are the ass hat here. Romney despises your type of political thinking, wants no part of it because it is counterproductive. You guys, if the GOP wins with Romney, will only have your votes and no other influence. You will be sucking sour grapes, sissy. :lol:

And the problem with a candidate that is seen as moderate and therefore able to work with both sides of the aisle is exactly what?

Absolutely nothing if both sides of the aisle are willing to work with him. That hasn't been the case for the moderate President Obama.

Moderate.

:lmao:

Obama and Romney are far more alike than full-auto/california girl are to Romney. You guys are in for a heart break.

You, my dear CG, are the ass hat here. Romney despises your type of political thinking, wants no part of it because it is counterproductive. You guys, if the GOP wins with Romney, will only have your votes and no other influence. You will be sucking sour grapes, sissy. :lol:

Oh, cool! You work for Mitt! That's nice. How convenient for you that you know what he 'despises'.... although I do wonder why he would employ a twit for a spokesperson. Seems an odd choice to me.

I suppose you still think I'm a Republican, huh? :lol::lol: People like me are the ones who will put Romney in the White House... and hacks like you would do well to remember that. Without us, you lose. Again.

Oh, cool! You work for Mitt! That's nice. How convenient for you that you know what he 'despises'.... although I do wonder why he would employ a twit for a spokesperson. Seems an odd choice to me.

I suppose you still think I'm a Republican, huh? :lol::lol: People like me are the ones who will put Romney in the White House... and hacks like you would do well to remember that. Without us, you lose. Again.

Because as usual, California Silly girl, I don't care whether you are GOP or not. Yes, he will take your vote, but you will have no say. This time we have finally isolated the Far Right so that after the election, Romney can ignore it. Finally.

It freaks the Leftists out, of course.

I am not freaking out at all. My point is how far you rightie extremists have bent to defeat Obama.

You'll really freak out in 2015 when you've had 8 years of him

Absolutely nothing if both sides of the aisle are willing to work with him. That hasn't been the case for the moderate President Obama.

Moderate.

:lmao:
Moderate? Well maybe if you're using a left to right scale with Marx on the right side and Pol Pot on the left. Then yes... he's a moderate.

Forum List

Back