Jimmy Carter endorses Romney for nominee

Carter likes Romney? You righties have chosen such a moderate to carry your banner that even Jimmy Carter sorta likes him!

Carter: I Would Be

And the problem with a candidate that is seen as moderate and therefore able to work with both sides of the aisle is exactly what?

Not a damned thing wrong with a POTUS who can work across the aisle.

Of course we haven't had one for three years plus.

Will be a nice change of pace.

Carter likes Romney? You righties have chosen such a moderate to carry your banner that even Jimmy Carter sorta likes him!

And the problem with a candidate that is seen as moderate and therefore able to work with both sides of the aisle is exactly what?

Absolutely nothing if both sides of the aisle are willing to work with him. That hasn't been the case for the moderate President Obama.

I just watched that. He said he wasn't "scared" of a Romney presidency. About as "endorsing" as what Santorum said.

Now what's hilarious is when Carter said Romney saved the Olympics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpfeAIRYYHk]Romney - Several hundred million $ from govt. for Olympics - YouTube[/ame]

You have to admit, this video of Romney is one of the funniest ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Absolutely nothing if both sides of the aisle are willing to work with him. That hasn't been the case for the moderate President Obama.

You meme is fail, dude.

National Journal: Obama Most Liberal Senator In 2007 - Horserace - CBS News

Obama: The most polarizing president. Ever. - The Washington Post

Hell, if I was Carter I would wholeheartedly support Romney. It's the only chance Jimmy has to lose his mantel of worst president in modern times (if not ever). A Barry ass kicking might just be the ticket for him to move up from the bottom rung on the Failed Presidents ladder.

Exactly.

The last President that had to deal with this sort of rancor from Republicans..was Lincoln. Clinton got a little support before they impeached him over nothing.

Yeah, those nasty Democrats didn't even vote in favor of his budget! :rofl:

Exactly.

The last President that had to deal with this sort of rancor from Republicans..was Lincoln. Clinton got a little support before they impeached him over nothing.

Yeah... Democrats in the Senate would never ever table every job generating bill the Republican controlled House sends them, now would they :rolleyes:

Exactly.

No less than the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts gave up their Teddy Kennedy Senate seat in an attempt to stop this Leftist freak Obama, but to no avail.

Jimmy Carter endorses Romney for nominee
No, he didn't.

It's more FAUX Noise bullshit; another FAUX Noise.....

853.gif

Exactly.

Yeah... Democrats in the Senate would never ever table every job generating bill the Republican controlled House sends them, now would they :rolleyes:

They might not if both parties in the House had worked on and voted on the bill. How 'bout that Ryan budget getting "deemed and passed" eh?

Both parties have been steering this country further left. We don't have the luxury of being "moderate" at this point.

Jimmy Carter will do literally anything to get a bit of media attention. Who cares what he thinks. He is hardly an authority on what makes a good President.

Forum List

Back