Jimmah, Tyranny's Enabler

Tyranny's Enabler
By Frank J. Gaffney, Jr., Center for Security Policy
April 14, 2008

In point of fact, it seems there is scarcely a serious bad actor on the planet with whom Jimmy Carter has not met. He is a serial tyrant-enabler, the very personification of Rodney King's risible appeal, "Can't we all get along?" Mr. Carter has come to epitomize the notion that "dialogue" is always in order, no matter how odious or dangerous the interlocutor – or the extent to which they or their agendas will benefit from such interactions.
[/url]

hmmm which is worsing agreeing to meet with em

or giving them fucking weapons in return for their terrorist actions?

reagan should considered the most despicable presidents ever for allowing Iran-contra.

the worst thing you ever do is given into terrorism...and the dipshit holy no reason father of modern republicans did exactly that!!!!!!!

you guys are hilarious.

do you not understand?

RONNIE RAY GUN GAVE WEAPONS TO TERRORISTS IN RETURN FOR THE RELEASE OF HOSTAGES.

"Members of the Reagan Administration claim they believed that by selling arms to Iran, Iran would influence the Hezbollah kidnappers in Lebanon to release their hostages. At the time, Iran was in the midst of the Iran-Iraq War and could find few western nations willing to supply it with weapons.[11] The sale of arms would also, according to National Security Adviser Robert McFarlane, improve strained relations with Iran.[1]

The Iran-Contra report found that the sales of arms to Iran violated United States Government policy; it also violated the Arms Export Control Act.[2] Overall, if the releasing of hostages was the purpose of arms sales to Iran, the plan was a failure as only three of the 30 hostages were released.[10] "

SOURCE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Contra_Affair

hmmm which is worsing agreeing to meet with em

or giving them fucking weapons in return for their terrorist actions?

Your post just verifies that, no matter whether it's a Democrat or a Republican (or an Israeli, for that matter), there is no evidence that anything good ever comes from talking to (trying to do business with) terrorist groups. Where is the proof that the wished-for results ever materialize?

I find it hilarious posters find an ounce of creditability in Frank Gaffney's words.

What he has to say has as much credibility as anything written by liberal journalists/commentators. But, hey, I forget that you're all the "intellectual elite".

I find it hilarious posters find an ounce of creditability in Frank Gaffney's words.

You may not like his politics, but his CV are fine for what he's discussing:

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/home.aspx?sid=47&categoryid=47&subcategoryid=115&newsid=12531

...Mr. Gaffney holds a Master of Arts degree in International Studies from the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies and a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service from the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service....

José;673548 said:
Come on Gunny/Fox

Let's be consistent here.

If you give a free pass to a military colossus like the US it’s only fair to give it to a pathetically weak third world people too.

You can be a little more original that attempting to make a correlation between anyone who disagrees with your nonsensical POV and Fox News, can't you? That's just lame.

I don't give free passes to anyone. I especially don't give free passes to murdering scumbags that for some reason you have romanticized in your head.

The base problem with your argument is Palestinians target civilians. The US military does not.

It has been and always will be the base problem with your twisted argument.

Get a new one. Try to use logic this time.

You may not like his politics, but his CV are fine for what he's discussing:

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/home.aspx?sid=47&categoryid=47&subcategoryid=115&newsid=12531

I got a chuckle out of TGS's post. It was the typical “attack the messenger” response so often used by libs. If you’re out of step with what they believe and think, you’re quickly dismissed as a stupid back water hick who couldn’t possibly have anything worthwhile to contribute. After all, they are the intelligentsia and have all the right answers for everything. :eusa_whistle:

I got a chuckle out of TGS's post. It was the typical “attack the messenger” response so often used by libs. If you’re out of step with what they believe and think, you’re quickly dismissed as a stupid back water hick who couldn’t possibly have anything worthwhile to contribute. After all, they are the intelligentsia and have all the right answers for everything. :eusa_whistle:

Attack the messenger stuff "used by libs"?

brought to you by someone who can't use someone's proper name if he disagrees with them...

RAFLMAO...

Attack the messenger stuff "used by libs"?

So, Jillian, let's hear your explanation of TGS's statement that Frank Gaffney has no credibility. I'm sure you're just chomping at the bits to give us the politically correct--and only plausible--explanation. :razz:

brought to you by someone who can't use someone's proper name if he disagrees with them...RAFLMAO...

I was saving myself some typing time, Jillian, but I know that's just too simple for you to understand. There has to be a deep, dark, disgusting motive behind anything written by a conservative. Well, doggone it, Jillian, you got me, and I'll have to confess--TGS was a conservative code word I was sending to Kathianne. :rolleyes:

So, Jillian, let's hear your explanation of TGS's statement that Frank Gaffney has no credibility. I'm sure you're just chomping at the bits to give us the politically correct--and only plausible--explanation. :razz:

I was saving myself some typing time, Jillian, but I know that's just too simple for you to understand. There has to be a deep, dark, disgusting motive behind anything written by a conservative. Well, doggone it, Jillian, you got me, and I'll have to confess--TGS was a conservative code word I was sending to Kathianne. :rolleyes:

Notice how she did not type out the rolling and laughing part?

New Topics

Forum List

Back