Jimmah Carter, the Herpes of American Politics, SHOULD be asked this...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
"I think it's based on racism," Carter said at a town hall held at his presidential center in Atlanta. "There is an inherent feeling among many in this country that an African-American should not be president."

"Those kind of things are not just casual outcomes of a sincere debate on whether we should have a national program on health care," he said. "It's deeper than that."
- The Herpes of American Politics. (Source AP)

OK then... So when the Left was Calling (43) Hitler and Portaying him as a Nazi and the Joker from Batman, even with Algore Junior's "Brownshirt" comments, what was that, Jimmah?...

Racism?...

:)

peace...

Carter has been known as the worst president of all time (or at least in the top three). Why anyone thinks his ramblings are worthy of press is beyond me. The editor approving this story should be shot, IMO. I just hope his senility is effective enough in keeping him from revealing any more classified information to the world.

Carter has been known as the worst president of all time (or at least in the top three). Why anyone thinks his ramblings are worthy of press is beyond me. The editor approving this story should be shot, IMO. I just hope his senility is effective enough in keeping him from revealing any more classified information to the world.

Well, consider this...

Barry ain't even 50... We will Probably be Blessed with his Love of his own Voice in Public for another 40 Fucking Years...

peace...

"I think it's based on racism," Carter said at a town hall held at his presidential center in Atlanta. "There is an inherent feeling among many in this country that an African-American should not be president."

"Those kind of things are not just casual outcomes of a sincere debate on whether we should have a national program on health care," he said. "It's deeper than that."

OK then... So when the Left was Calling (43) Hitler and Portaying him as a Nazi and the Joker from Batman, even with Algore Junior's "Brownshirt" comments, what was that, Jimmah?...

Racism?...

peace...

No. That wasn't racism. That was Americans expressing their dissent for the decisions of the President. You know.....a right that is guaranteed us per the 2nd ammendment.

But lets be real here. No one in their right mind can disagree with Obama and his decisions. People are simply abusing the second ammendment so they can express their dislike for a black President.

Everyone knows this. Unfortunately, many right wing radicals are making it seem like a few dislike his policies....but I took a poll...unscientific of course...but I asked about 100 people what they thought of Obama and everyone of them said he is the greatest thing that has happened to the country.

I asked them to explain to me why they felt that way, but all of them were concerend about losing their place in line for the freebies......

We are screwed. We are now racists if we disapprove of the President. We are no longer Ameriocans exercising our right to free speech.

racism certainly is not dead completely...not from any color skin....from white to red....

but i will say, in my lifetime, it has gotten so so so much better...there have been GREAT STRIDES in this area that can not be denied.

Racism?...

peace...

No. That wasn't racism. That was Americans expressing their dissent for the decisions of the President. You know.....a right that is guaranteed us per the 2nd ammendment.

But lets be real here. No one in their right mind can disagree with Obama and his decisions. People are simply abusing the second ammendment so they can express their dislike for a black President.

Everyone knows this. Unfortunately, many right wing radicals are making it seem like a few dislike his policies....but I took a poll...unscientific of course...but I asked about 100 people what they thought of Obama and everyone of them said he is the greatest thing that has happened to the country.

I asked them to explain to me why they felt that way, but all of them were concerend about losing their place in line for the freebies......

We are screwed. We are now racists if we disapprove of the President. We are no longer Ameriocans exercising our right to free speech.

It's a Sign of their Failure... The Race Card is the Last Resort...

If they can't Dig out of the Hole they are in with Barry with the Race Card, then they are going to Suck it HARD next "Fall"...

peace...

Racism?...

peace...

It's a Sign of their Failure... The Race Card is the Last Resort...

If they can't Dig out of the Hole they are in with Barry with the Race Card, then they are going to Suck it HARD next "Fall"...

peace...

Yes.....one is on their heels if they need to resort to the race card.

And in today's day and age....the race card is scrutinized before given a thumbs up.

It's not going to fly this time around.

It's perfectly clear, they left wing news blitz went to Carter cause they knew he would follow them down the racism path and say exactly what they wanted to hear. Their mistake is in thinking anybody gives a shit what he thinks. He's probably more racist than anybody he talks about.

What would give Jimmy the crazy idea racism is a part of it?

22051309.jpg

Not EVEN YOU should be shot for availing yourself of a CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED RIGHT TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINION.

Don't like what someone says, the answer is simple, DON'T LISTEN.

Not EVEN YOU should be shot for availing yourself of a CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED RIGHT TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINION. ...
No shit, Cap'n Literal.

.... Don't like what someone says, the answer is simple, DON'T LISTEN.
I don't. But I haven't much choice in hearing shit, unless I want to miss relevant news.

Well, consider this...

Barry ain't even 50... We will Probably be Blessed with his Love of his own Voice in Public for another 40 Fucking Years...

peace...

that is a quid pro quo for having to STILL endure Ronald "Fuck Everyone who ISN'T RICH" Reagan.....

Well, consider this...

peace...

that is a quid pro quo for having to STILL endure Ronald "Fuck Everyone who ISN'T RICH" Reagan.....

Now now now, it's in the highest of virtue to refuse to talk to anyone in a room who's net worth was under a certain amount?

Not EVEN YOU should be shot for availing yourself of a CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED RIGHT TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINION. ...
No shit, Cap'n Literal. ...

It is your sort that encourages the nutjob freaks to settle issues or contrary opinion arguments with lethal violence...

Don't like what someone says, the answer is simple, DON'T LISTEN..

I don't. But I haven't much choice in hearing shit, unless I want to miss relevant news.

There is always a CHOICE, or are you on some old B&W TV with no MUTE to it, LOL.....

Last edited:

Racism?...

peace...

I will give Carter the premise that some Americans don't like a black president based solely on the fact that he is black...this is true. Just as true as the fact that many didn't like that we have had only white presidents, based on the fact that they have been white.

Now Carter saying that Wilson is a racist because he yelled out liar shows Carter's bigotry against white southerners. He just assumes the guy is a racist because he yelled out liar during the speech, when in fact the congressman felt like Obama was lying and yelled it out (breaking the rules of decorum much like has happened to many past presidents with booing throughout their speeches).

To me this shows Carter is prejudiced against anyone speaking out against obama, his prejudice is that if they are speaking out they must be racist.

Hows that for a little morning injection of common sense.

It is your sort that encourages the nutjob freaks to settle issues or contrary opinion arguments with lethal violence.

.... Don't like what someone says, the answer is simple, DON'T LISTEN.

There is always a CHOICE, or are you on some old B&W TV with no MUTE to it, LOL.....
Thanks for confirming the last line of my post you quoted.

22051309.jpg

cry us a fucking river whydonchya? All we've heard from demoncwats is about how old white male Republicans are irrelevant,, you got your racism,
your sexism, your ageism and your bigotry all wrapped into one neat little package. Clean out your own damn garage.. And here's a tip,, if you dish it out be prepared to take it.

22051309.jpg

cry us a fucking river whydonchya? All we've heard from demoncwats is about how old white male Republicans are irrelevant,, you got your racism,
your sexism, your ageism and your bigotry all wrapped into one neat little package. Clean out your own damn garage.. And here's a tip,, if you dish it out be prepared to take it.
I'm still trying to figure out how associating the President with Robin Hood is racist. This is baffling.

22051309.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out how associating the President with Robin Hood is racist. This is baffling.

because it says "FOR the hood" you darest not say that, you can however pitch a bitch about old white male Republicans. and you can say HYPOCRITE NOW.:lol:

Forum List

Back