Jimmah Carter, the Herpes of American Politics, doing the Superior Dance!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
First Read - Carter: 'Probably superior' to other ex-presidents

JIMMY CARTER: No. I-- I feel that my role as a former president is probably superior to that of other presidents. Primarily because of the activism and the-- and the injection of working at the Carter Center and in international affairs, and to some degree, domestic affairs, on energy conservation, on-- on environment, and things of that kind. We're right in the midst of the-- of the constant daily debate.

churchlady.gif

What an Absolute DOUCHEBAG, Jimmah Carter is...

:)

peace...

As much as I dislike Carter, I think he has a point.
I feel that my role as a former president is probably superior to that of other presidents.
That's a possibility. The thing is he should let others decide that, not himself.

As much as I dislike Carter, I think he has a point.
I feel that my role as a former president is probably superior to that of other presidents.
That's a possibility. The thing is he should let others decide that, not himself.

Correction... He's the only Former President who has so Furiously Worked to Improve his Image Post Presidency...

Other President's have had at least a LITTLE Humility in the Role of Former President.

The Fact that he Screams, "Look at what a Great Humanitarian I am!" all of the time by making himself an Issue doesn't Lend itself to Actually being Superior to the others.

Don't even get me Started on his Disrespect of the Office while others have Held it.

Sit the Fuck down and Shut the Fuck up, Jimmah!... Seriously.

:)

peace...

Superior to a gnat maybe. I like the way he dissed fat Teddy.

that's what we sink to, dear? insulting people's weight?

carter is a nasty bitter angry man.

he should probably shut up and go build houses. at least habitat for humanity does good.

Jillian, you haven't made fun of Limbaugh's former weight have you? I know your alter ego gump has.

Amazingly, I am in agreement with your statement "carter is a nasty bitter angry man"......but, I still hate that favorite of white trash in the Northeast, Bruce Sprinsteen....:razz:

Forum List

Back