Jimmah Cahtah wants Romney to Win

Why is it that the left are the ones always making an issue out of religion? Who do they think is going to make it an issue other then the democrats who don't like anyone of religion? What they are doing is trying to once again divert from important issues and direct the conversation into stupidity.

Why is it that the left are the ones always making an issue out of religion? Who do they think is going to make it an issue other then the democrats who don't like anyone of religion? What they are doing is trying to once again divert from important issues and direct the conversation into stupidity.

The T called Romney a RINO.

Simple question; do you agree?

Oh, is this rich!

Did I hear someone say "kiss of death"? :lol:

Jimmy Carter wants Mitt Romney to win GOP nomination - YouTube

All Mitt needs now is a killer bunny to attack him while he's fishing.:lol:

roflmao.gif

Or the Children of the Corn curse!

60351623.trance.jpg

Or a poke in the eye with a stick!

107780978.oWICYGVx.lifeispain.gif

The T called Romney a RINO.

Simple question; do you agree?

Considering the state that Romney won election and what he did I would say he is a little bit to the left for my taste. But, even if he is a RINO that has nothing to do with his religion.

To answer your question, no I do not believe Romney to be a RINO. Obama apparently hates him so that means he is OK in my book.

Can we ever have the perfect candidate? Doubtful, someone isn't going to like him. But let us say he is a RINO, does that mean you will fall in love with him? Or anyone else on the left? What I know is that Obama is no Ronald Reagan and neither is Romney. But I will not and can not reward Obama with reelection with the division in this country that HE created. I will not reward him for putting so much debt on my grandchildren for an 8 percent unemployment rate. I will not support him because of what he did with Yucca Mountain. I know that is off most people's radar but to me spent fuel is a VERY big issue that needs dealt with and not in the way we are doing it. Politically shutting down Yucca mountain because Reid told him to is not the road we should be on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back