Jim Webb running for president

His entry just adds to the depth of the DNC primary field. One party gets a guy like Webb....the other gets the Donald. Think about that for a minute.

So when the GOP has multiple candidates it's a clown car...
When it's the Democrats it's depth....

Political hack much do you?

Another flip-flopper in Democrat bus. He flip-flopped about same-sex marriages as well as Hillary did.

Another flip-flopper in Democrat bus. He flip-flopped about same-sex marriages as well as Hillary did.
Are there any non flip-floppers in Democrat bus? I haven't seen any yet. At least Republicans have Trump who is pretty honest in his opinions. Not sure about other candidates. Bush looks like a complete hypocrite.

Are there any non flip-floppers in Democrat bus? I haven't seen any yet. At least Republicans have Trump who is pretty honest in his opinions. Not sure about other candidates. Bush looks like a complete hypocrite.
As if Trump were a real candidate. Hilarious.

So, how many Democrats are running--Don't add Bernie just yet

3, 4?

So the Democrat race is really 4 dems and 1 Indy. Compared to the GOP, Dems have some slim pickings. Past Rand Paul and Ted Cruz over so it can look like a legitimate primary.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/03/us/politics/jim-webb-on-the-issues.html
Jim Webb officially announced that he is running for president. I have no idea why Democrat candidates keep announcing their campaigns. They have no chances to compete with Hillary Clinton who has extremely high support among democrat voters. Is there anything good to say about this man? It's not like I'm going to vote for dems but still...

Sanders may actually be a contender. But the others? I have no idea. Webb would probably make a decent VP pick. But Hillary isn't the type to pick someone who opposed her politically.

by the way

Don't let Hillary's poll numbers fool you. That is star dust. By Iowa, star dust memories

Jim Webb officially announced that he is running for president. I have no idea why Democrat candidates keep announcing their campaigns. They have no chances to compete with Hillary Clinton who has extremely high support among democrat voters. Is there anything good to say about this man? It's not like I'm going to vote for dems but still...

Yeah, no one would beat Hillary, especially not a black person.

He is a respectable man. From what I know of him (admittedly little) he is admirable

He was a Republican before becoming a Democrat. He was the Secretary of the Navy, and has a very honorable Military Career, was a Senator and Assistant Secretary of Defense, so yeah there is many good things to write about the man.

I would vote for him even if he is a Democrat and have nothing but respect for the man...

Jim Webb - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Total asshole.
Webb Bush have terse exchange over Iraq - USATODAY.com
The man had actual skin in the game.

Jesus Christ, check your partisan bullshit at the door.

Forum List

Back