Jim Webb, (D-VA), should be our next President.

Why is it for Democrats only having a military record counts if they have one and military record only counts for Democrats?

Mostly because Republicans don't have particularly good military records.

Let's review, shall we.

Romney- Got a bullshit missionary exemption.
Limbaugh- Got an exemption for cyst on his ass.
Cheney- Four student Deferments and a marriage deferment.
Bush- National Guard Dodge
Quayle - National Guard dodge

Swish. A stupid argument that doesn't answer the question. Now that's pulling a JoeB...

No, Double Wide, the problem is most Republicans today work under the "Let some poor black kid fight that war" when they are always calling for them.

That's why a Democrat with a war record is impressive.

Gotcha doublewide. You thought supersize me was a love story between a man and a meal, didn't you?

Unfortunately for you, the stats don't back up your racists lies. The military is more white than the general population. Sucks to be you. Stupid, bigoted and a doublewide fat ass

Oh, Double -Wide, I was in for 11 years. Never met a rich kid out there. Not once.
Lots of Working class kids.

If we put rich kids in Foxholes,s we'd have a lot less wars

Why is it for Democrats only having a military record counts if they have one and military record only counts for Democrats?

Mostly because Republicans don't have particularly good military records.

Let's review, shall we.

Romney- Got a bullshit missionary exemption.
Limbaugh- Got an exemption for cyst on his ass.
Cheney- Four student Deferments and a marriage deferment.
Bush- National Guard Dodge
Quayle - National Guard dodge

Swish. A stupid argument that doesn't answer the question. Now that's pulling a JoeB...

No, Double Wide, the problem is most Republicans today work under the "Let some poor black kid fight that war" when they are always calling for them.

That's why a Democrat with a war record is impressive.

Gotcha doublewide. You thought supersize me was a love story between a man and a meal, didn't you?

Unfortunately for you, the stats don't back up your racists lies. The military is more white than the general population. Sucks to be you. Stupid, bigoted and a doublewide fat ass

Oh, Double -Wide, I was in for 11 years. Never met a rich kid out there. Not once.
Lots of Working class kids.

If we put rich kids in Foxholes,s we'd have a lot less wars

Strawman. Where did I say "rich" kids? Whites are all rich, are they? What an idiot.

You said the military is brown. You're making that up since the military is more white than the general population. You are a liar, doublewide. Not that you know anything about the military except looking down your nose at people who just want to get guns and kill people

Strawman. Where did I say "rich" kids? Whites are all rich, are they? What an idiot.

You said the military is brown. You're making that up since the military is more white than the general population. You are a liar, doublewide. Not that you know anything about the military except looking down your nose at people who just want to get guns and kill people

actually, it isn't. And, no, unlike you, I served.

and come up with your own insults, Double-Wide.

I'm a little leery that he wouldn't be willing to cut the military budget...something that is badly needed to help balance our budget....but in other areas I think he looks good.

Forum List

Back