Jim The Accoster

Yeah? Show me where.
You've swallowed.

Watch it without your Lib tinted glasses. You know what he did and you are dodging the REAL issue which was his incorrigible behavior which included physically resisting the young lady trying to do her job. Do you condone his actions?

Pulling a mic away from the press isn't anybody's "job".

There may be such openings in North Korea. Not here.

Thank you for making my point. The protocol is to hand the mike to the intern assigned to moving the mike around the room so everyone has a chance to ask their question. Not physically block her so you can make a speech and draw attention to yourself.

And he doesn't "physically block her". He doesn't even move. She does.

And there is no protocol, anywhere, to simply snatch a mic out of the hand of a person while he's using it.

Neither is their any protocol in trying to engage the president in an argument over the definition of the word "invasion"
when the question has already been asked and answered.

Have you actually seen the video of the incident? Acosta was informed in no uncertain terms that his manner was argumentative, contentious and unprofessional and his time was up. Someone shouldn't have to try to snatch the mic from his hands because he refused to yield but that's CNN for you.

I take it you approve of Jim Acosta commanding the mic like a monkey hoarding a banana in a tree.

That's racist....If Acosta identifies as a black man.

The ignorance of the right with regard to the role of a free press in our free society comes as no surprise, of course.

The contempt conservatives have for the role of a free press in our free society likewise comes as no surprise.

It is the role and responsibility of a free press in our democratic society to challenge elected officials, to hold elected officials accountable, to conflict with elected officials when they are being evasive and when they are lying, and to expose the lies and dishonesty of elected officials.

Journalists work for the people – not elected officials – they represent the people to our elected officials; a journalist is not doing his job – not working for the people, not fulfilling his Constitutional role as codified by the First Amendment – if he fails to challenge, to hold accountable, and at times to conflict with elected officials, including a president.

And typical of this misadministration, an inappropriate and unwarranted effort was made to silence a journalist’s questions because of an unfit, unprepared president’s contempt for a free press and the people’s First Amendment right to know.

This misadministration then further compounded its inappropriate and unwarranted effort to silence a journalist by contriving and propagating the lie that the journalist was somehow ‘in the wrong,’ and distributing a falsely edited video in a failed attempt to ‘validate’ that lie.

Mr. Accoster is NOT part of the free press. He is a left wing CNN commentator they purport to be a 'journalist.' He is NOT a journalist and doesn't belong in the same room with legitimate journalists.

The CNN 'reporter' that accosted an intern and decided a Presidential press conference was the place to state his personal opinion and give a Karate chop to a young woman. We don't need this left wing violence and hate in the White House reporter pool.
Crap on a crutch you tRumpkins will just believe any old shit they decide to feed you.

I watched it!!! Everyone watched it. Except maybe YOU. He battered an innocent White House intern....Like lefties like to do.

The CNN 'reporter' that accosted an intern and decided a Presidential press conference was the place to state his personal opinion and give a Karate chop to a young woman. We don't need this left wing violence and hate in the White House reporter pool.
Crap on a crutch you tRumpkins will just believe any old shit they decide to feed you.

I watched it!!! Everyone watched it. Except maybe YOU. He battered an innocent White House intern....Like lefties like to do.
You are either lying or hallucinating.

Watch the video,
Are you referring to the doctored video from infowars the White House released as fake news? Which was slowed down then sped up to make Acosta look aggressive? After all, it would know all about fake news. And how eagerly its base would swallow it.
When all else fails liberal scum, they lie. Media fed parrots all.

Watch it without your Lib tinted glasses. You know what he did and you are dodging the REAL issue which was his incorrigible behavior which included physically resisting the young lady trying to do her job. Do you condone his actions?

Thank you for making my point. The protocol is to hand the mike to the intern assigned to moving the mike around the room so everyone has a chance to ask their question. Not physically block her so you can make a speech and draw attention to yourself.

And there is no protocol, anywhere, to simply snatch a mic out of the hand of a person while he's using it.
Neither is their any protocol in trying to engage the president in an argument over the definition of the word "invasion"

Have you actually seen the video of the incident? Acosta was informed in no uncertain terms that his manner was argumentative, contentious and unprofessional and his time was up. Someone shouldn't have to try to snatch the mic from his hands because he refused to yield but that's CNN for you.

I take it you approve of Jim Acosta commanding the mic like a monkey hoarding a banana in a tree.

I think he's trying to say somebody's doing the "monkeying-up".

I think he's trying to say somebody's doing the "monkeying-up".
Well that's a stupid comment.

Forum List

Back