Jim Moran Says We Should Not Be able to Keep Our Wealth

to be honest, the day after the 08 election it doesn't matter what you think. Election mean something, right dude? Remember saying that about four years ago? You lost. Your platform lost. Crying about it today won't make that flight to Dubai any quicker.

So you are nagged by something that was said four years ago? Because someone said four years ago, "It doesn't matter what you think, you lost, your platform lost," Serious, if something like that nags you, what does that say with your own life. Happy times. Remember when your kid is born. Your kids first words. Your father's last words before he died. Not someone you see on a forum. Let alone something related to politics.

Why advertise Dubai, if they go there, the government of Dubai makes money off tourist. How about, go to Las Vegas. Go to New Orleans. We need that revenue.

Last edited:
So you are nagged by something that was said four years ago? Because someone said four years ago, "It doesn't matter what you think, you lost, your platform lost," Serious, if something like that nags you, what does that say with your own life. Happy times. Remember when your kid is born. Your kids first words. Your father's last words before he died. Not someone you see on a forum. Let alone something related to politics.

Why advertise Dubai, if they go there, the government of Dubai makes money off tourist. How about, go to Las Vegas. Go to New Orleans. We need that revenue.

whats good for the goose, homey. It's the bed your kind made and now you must dive on under the covers.

And Dubai is the obvious choice for that 2% of America's "royal" class who think that they are about to be raked over the coal for the sake of the rest of us. Hell, Arabs have been building palm tree shaped islands just for you!

Yea, guys like me and him don't forget. Most American's/voters have short memories. Just look at how daddy bush sucked and still we voted in his son just 8 years later. WTF???:cuckoo:

whats good for the goose, homey. It's the bed your kind made and now you must dive on under the covers.

And Dubai is the obvious choice for that 2% of America's "royal" class who think that they are about to be raked over the coal for the sake of the rest of us. Hell, Arabs have been building palm tree shaped islands just for you!

Chaney/Haloburton are already there, along with every other mega corporation.

Yea, guys like me and him don't forget. Most American's/voters have short memories. Just look at how daddy bush sucked and still we voted in his son just 8 years later. WTF???:cuckoo:

*We* voted in his son. Gore won the popular vote. Bush got the supreme court to decide FL which decided the electoral map.

Shogun: "You are about seventeen years late for the party at Ruby Ridge, dude."

I am not talking about Ruby Ridge; I am talking about a British king who had to get his ass whipped before he realized we were serious.

And I am NOT your dude.

Shogun: "You are about seventeen years late for the party at Ruby Ridge, dude."

I am not talking about Ruby Ridge; I am talking about a British king who had to get his ass whipped before he realized we were serious.

And I am NOT your dude.

Are you coherent? That british king didn't want to allow representation to those he was taxing. YOU have representation. And it failed.

Now, go download a survival guide and learn how to distill your own piss and find sustenance from the slimy side of a rock, dude. the big evil .gov is out to get you!!?!?!?!

:lol:

Forum List

Back