Jim lehrer the big loser in the debate

JIM LEHRER THE BIG LOSER IN THE DEBATE
He obvious showed favoritism toward Romney gave him 25% more speaking time than the gave Obama, allow Romney to interrupt him and Obama and did not allow Obama to finish his response. And I believe Obama felt it and was fustrated. Romney was rude, disrespectful and arrogant at times. Obama has to stop being “Mr. Nice guy” and all he had to do was what he does best. Speak about his accomplishments. But last night he lost his voice.
Jim Lehrer was not the man to moderate this debate and he obviously lean toward Romney.
Jim Lehrer is biggest loser in Denver debate | Fox News
Still I heard nothing new that would make me change my vote. If anything, it re-enforced my vote.

You do realize that Obama in actuality spoke 4 more minutes than Romney, don't you?

Maybe, but it seem to be shorter because he was interrupted so many times by Lehrer and Romney. Even the cameras were on Romney when Obama was speaking and after the debate followed Romney and his family. Obama spoke slower and got in less words and Romney spoke faster and got in more words. Obama to slow getting to the point.:confused:

The 78-year-old moderator struggled to enforce time limits and seemed to let the candidates—especially Mitt Romney—take control, Politico reports
The Debate's Biggest Loser: Jim Lehrer - Pundits slam 'useless' moderator

At least the next debate well be seen as a win for Obama just because he can't possibly do as bad. Mitt Romney is way to He won't really win but the appearance compared to this debate will make it seem that way.

Yes, the MSM will hail it a 'Wonderful Comeback' for the Dear Leader. It's predictable. Our MSM is a joke. But Obama really does look tired and lost. He just doesn't have a record to run on. And that's obvious.

He obvious showed favoritism toward Romney gave him 25% more speaking time than the gave Obama, allow Romney to interrupt him and Obama and did not allow Obama to finish his response. And I believe Obama felt it and was fustrated. Romney was rude, disrespectful and arrogant at times. Obama has to stop being “Mr. Nice guy” and all he had to do was what he does best. Speak about his accomplishments. But last night he lost his voice.
Jim Lehrer was not the man to moderate this debate and he obviously lean toward Romney.
Still I heard nothing new that would make me change my vote. If anything, it re-enforced my vote.

You do realize that Obama in actuality spoke 4 more minutes than Romney, don't you?

Maybe, but it seem to be shorter because he was interrupted so many times by Lehrer and Romney. Even the cameras were on Romney when Obama was speaking and after the debate followed Romney and his family. Obama spoke slower and got in less words and Romney spoke faster and got in more words. Obama to slow getting to the point.:confused:

The 78-year-old moderator struggled to enforce time limits and seemed to let the candidates—especially Mitt Romney—take control, Politico reports

Reread what you just posted you whiny old bat. You're complaining that the media gave too much attention to Romney. You don't see any irony in your comment when the media has been ball licking Obama for 4 years?

Blame Obama's piss poor performance on Lehrer??? Are you delusional? Who are you going to blame if Dear Leader loses?

Obummer had the Teleprompter Blues. He looked tired, lost, and defeated. And that's not Jim Lehrer's fault.
Maybe he feels bad about something.... like screwing America over.

I hope he lives the rest of his life thinking, "hm, maybe America does matter."

:evil:

This whiner OP should be happy. The next couple Debate Moderators are well-known Democrats. Should be lots of Dear Leader Boot-Licking in those.

At least the next debate well be seen as a win for Obama just because he can't possibly do as bad. Mitt Romney is way to He won't really win but the appearance compared to this debate will make it seem that way.
I don't know, Leweman. He wasn't up to the task of being president before, he's starting to see the light now, but it's too late. He just took the first part of his final, and after his 4 year semester in which he did not study nor make corrections, I don't think he's going to pass.

You have to love this country more than that to lead this country.

It requires keeping the eye on the ball of what is good for America and acting on that, not some overzealous body slam to the left that will earn you nothing but the ref's whistle and a mighty mad mob.

He obvious showed favoritism toward Romney gave him 25% more speaking time than the gave Obama

42 minutes to 38 minutes in Obama's favor is more time for Romney? You can't blame Romney for conveying a lot more in his time than Obama did.

allow Romney to interrupt him and Obama and did not allow Obama to finish his response. And I believe Obama felt it and was fustrated.

So, Obama encounters some adversity from an opponent, so he shuts down and gets frustrated. The mark of a great leader.

Last edited:
He obvious showed favoritism toward Romney gave him 25% more speaking time than the gave Obama

42 minutes to 38 minutes in Obama's favor is more time for Romney? You can't blame Romney for conveying a lot more in his time than Obama did.

allow Romney to interrupt him and Obama and did not allow Obama to finish his response. And I believe Obama felt it and was fustrated.

So, Obama encounters some adversity from an opponent, so he shuts down and gets frustrated. The mark of a great leader.

A Media-Invented Paper Tiger is exposed.

What amazes me is that liberals are basically admitting Obama needs help from the liberal media.. He can't be himself and do this on his own.. Why?? HE'S MEDIA CREATED.. HYPE, PROPAGANDA.

Hey, asswipe. Even the lefty idiots on Morning Joe admitted Barry spoke 4 minutes longer than Romney last night. And the jerk could have had 45 more and he still would have had his empty suit ass kicked. Deal with it you old hag.

Tissue?

Self absorbent wipe?

Even Comrade Larry disagrees with you!

Stop the Presses: Lawrence O'Donnell Tells Politico 'I Liked the Job Jim Lehrer Did' | NewsBusters.org

Yeah, Lehrer, the flaming lib, favs Romney.

:lol:

My God, better hold onto your seats... November's gonna be rough.

Lehrer favored Romeny? Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha...

I'm ecstatic because Obama looked lost. He tried to counter with well-worn out liberal 'talking points' and got his ass handed to him. "I've been in business for twenty five years, and I have NO IDEA what you're talking about." Romney's response to Barry's well-worn talking point that big businesses get tax breaks for moving jobs overseas. Barry couldn't respond, because Romney was CORRECT!

GWB has been gone for four years. He refuses to comment on Barry or his administration, showing a level of class that Jimmy Carter has NEVER shown. So the ONLY excuse the left can come up with is to blame the moderator for this debacle.

Jobless claims out this morning and of course, they're up... The left is and always has been on the WRONG SIDE of history.

Lilolady is typical left... Blame everyone else. Why not? Barry does it all the time...

Yesterday you made a thread condemning Fox News and here you are today quoting them.

Is dementia setting in oldlady

Did we watch the same debate?

The PBS Hack did everything he could to favor King Barry. He tried to cut the governor short and let Barry Hussein go on and on without trying to rein him in. :cool:

Lehrer did not seem to show favoritism, he was just weak

He asked generic questions and then did nothing. No followup, no checks to make sure they stayed on topic

Forum List

Back