Jim DeMint: The American Option: A Jobs Plan That Works

Jim DeMint: The American Option: A Jobs Plan That Works

Didnt' Senator DeMint vote for almost 100% of everything Bush wanted? Didn't Demint defend Bush for eight years? Is there anytime in the last 8 years prior to the 08 election when Demint went on TV or out in public to tell us Bush was fucking up?

No?

Then who the fuck would take his advice now? The fucker's been wrong about everything

Should we reject good, practical ideas just because they are spoken by somebody who supported Bush in the past? Just because you didn’t like Bush for 8 years, does that mean you Democrats should willy nilly support and follow a Marxist who intends to hugely expand big government to the point of wrecking America? Do you honestly think this enormous spending is good policy for America? America has always represented a country that is free from oppressive government…this bill is only going to enslave our children in more debt.

DeMint’s plan is to lower the burden of taxes upon the American people permanently so businesses can plan ahead and then get busy. This is for small businesses as well as big businesses. Lower taxes always attract and increase the growth of business and the economy. Obama's plan won't do this. Private American business is the true engine of our country. Big government spending has never really helped the economy…in fact it only burdens citizens with more taxes and suffocates business growth. And how the heck are we going to pay back these trillions of dollars spent by the government ….especially if American business is even more hamstringed?

Hmm I wonder is your board name indicative of your yearning for a Marxist future? :eek:

Yes, they have.

better late than never huh? and then they get rewarded for tax evasion, Al Capone went to prison. See how corrupt you assholes are?

Course you don't know the difference between an accident and tax evasion. YOU WANT IT to be tax evasion so you can make a smug comment, but sorry you're wrong. Though I love you act like no Republicans ever dare commit such a crime. :lol:

CNN.com - Crooked congressman going to prison - Mar 3, 2006

Lobbyist Jack Abramoff -- A Washington Post Special Report - washingtonpost.com

ABC News: Senator Convicted on Corruption Charges, Vows to Fight Verdict

Then again, when compared to trying to fuck children; Tax evasion looks like something Mother Theresa would do.

You mean like the Dem Mayor of Portland?

So the republican plan is basically a continuation of Bush's eight years.

How'd that work out for you guys?

permanently repeal the alternative minimum tax once and for all
permanently maintain the capital gains and dividends taxes at 15 percent
permanently kill the Death Tax for estates under $5 million, and cut the tax rate to 15 percent for those above ***
permanently extend the $1,000-per-child tax credit
permanently repeal the marriage tax penalty
permanently limit itemized deductions to home mortgage interest and charitable contributions

I agree with each and every one of these (except for the bolded parts).. I do not believe in different rates.. if you are going to tax it under the IRS code, have it all the same rate.... And if you are going to eliminate the minimum tax floor, you would also have to make sure you do not eliminate the tax floor for the death tax... You would either have to say eliminate the death tax permanently, or have it taxed all the same as other income.... I wish someone of prominence would go out on a limb again about flat tax % for each and every US citizen, but it seems that every major politician is too into power and not really into equality

Forum List

Back