Jim Dement: Obama planning massive Land Grab in U.S.

I find it kind of depressing that we dismiss information which should be of concern to everyone because of it's source. If it comes from the GOP, the Left whine and if it comes from the Dems, the right whine. We are destined to be trodden all over because we are not capable of calling shit when we see shit.

HOLY SHIT! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! THE SKY IS FALLING!

When will you fearmongering asshats learn?
The federal overnment taking over 10 million acres of private land for federal use is A-OK with you.

:cuckoo:

Do you even know what this is all about? Did you take any time to try and find out? Or or you just reacting to something posted by a congressman who is one the record as wanting the administration to fail? Even going so far as going to China and telling them that our financial records were lies.

In case you're too lazy to check:

This is a list of potential sites for inclusion in the National Land Conservation System (NLCS). The NLCS is run by the bureau of land management and it's goal is:

The mission of the national Landscape Conservation System (NCLS) is to conserve, protect, and restore nationally significant landscapes recognized for their outstanding cultural, ecological, and scientific values.

So, without any cover letter for the memo, it appears that NCLS is simply doing it's job and suggesting lands to be included in it's mission. Do they do this under every POTUS? I don't know. It appears it was created under the Bush administration in 2005. So, is this an 'Obama' land grab? It doesn't look like it.

2996777850100527759S200x200Q85.jpg
What are your thoughts on this land grab by the usurper?

I think your Freudian slip misspelling 'DeMint' says it all. He is indeed demented.

:clap2:

I find it kind of depressing that we dismiss information which should be of concern to everyone because of it's source. If it comes from the GOP, the Left whine and if it comes from the Dems, the right whine. We are destined to be trodden all over because we are not capable of calling shit when we see shit.

This is the result of constant lying. And is why I look EVERYTHING up so I can determine for myself what is going on.

If this is done then it would put Americans out of work. Communities would suffer greatly with loss of tax revenue. Again the MSM is letting this slide by without reporting on this theft. This land is being taken so it can be collateral for loans. Its rich in minerals and natural resources and China might up being the benefactor of it. Call your lawmakers.

DEMINT: White House land grab - Washington Times

time fears the pyramids = communist demokrats fear palin !

Si....what a joke you have become in such a short time. Sad, really. This opinion piece is brought to you by REPUBLICAN Jim DeMint. The same REPUBLICAN asshole who told America that he wanted Healthcare legislation to be President Obama's Waterloo. And besides, even with your partisan eyes, count have many "could, would and might" words make up this opinion piece......Jesus what a waste of time you have become.
:lol:

I agree with Demint. I hope that this abortion is Obama's waterloo. It will destroy the USA.

And, if the coulds, woulds, etc. are true, I have a problem with the seizure of 10 million acres of private land by the federal government. I had a problem with it when Carter dis it, too.

You don't. That's the way you and other fools roll*.

(*If you're going to continue to be a dick with me, I'll play. Unfortunately, being a dick is the last thing your position has going for it. Sad, really.)

Hey look....if you want to live in eternal fear of every fucking thing your entire life, that is your decision. But, keep it to yourself, will you? None of the rest of us really give a shit about your unstable mental state....bitch.

Apparently thats the only thing that motivates conservative's "end of days" mentality :cuckoo: Remember Condi w/ her "mushroom cloud" pronouncements & Caribou Barbie talking about Ayers at any and every opportunity? :eusa_eh: How'd that work out for them? :lol:

:lol:

I agree with Demint. I hope that this abortion is Obama's waterloo. It will destroy the USA.

And, if the coulds, woulds, etc. are true, I have a problem with the seizure of 10 million acres of private land by the federal government. I had a problem with it when Carter dis it, too.

Didn't you have a problem when Bush Jr. took land for his baseball team's stadium in Houston?

HOLY SHIT! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! THE SKY IS FALLING!

When will you fearmongering asshats learn?
The federal overnment taking over 10 million acres of private land for federal use is A-OK with you.

:cuckoo:

Of course because it is the sainted Barrack Obama doing it. If a Republican were they would be up in arms. See how that works.

Thats a false analogy. Why would a Repub want to set aside land for wildlife & ecosystem preservation? :eusa_eh:

Republicans are leaning the other way.

"Meanwhile, Rep. Dennis Ross (R-FL), a member of the Tea Party Caucus, has suggested that one way to help close the nation’s budget deficit is to 'start liquidating' public lands in Utah by privatizing large parts of the state, 70 percent of which is owned by the federal government.

"Soon after, Utah Governor Gary Herbert hopped on board, agreeing that Ross's idea was 'worth exploring.' He even went so far as to claim that the land would be better in private hands because private owners maintained Indian artifacts and burial grounds better.

"Apparently his position is quite popular, since it has been embraced by Senators Mike Lee (R-UT) and John McCain (R-AZ), who proposed a bill which would sell off land in Utah and other western states."

Privatization...coming soon to a parking meter near you.

For Sale: The Desperate States of America | Common Dreams

How come you're so stupid? Is it a natural gift or did you have to work at it?

Am I? What did I say that isn't true? Corporations are doing everything in their power to GET RID of the labor they have, hence the downsizing and outsourcing in order to bring in even bigger profits for shareholders and CEO's. The last thing they want to do is create more jobs or hire people. That cuts into PROFIT.

Profit is what drives business. They make profits, they expand, they hire more. There is a recession - had you heard that? In a downturn, companies downsize.... to save their companies and try to secure as many as their workforce as they can.

Is basic economics beyond your comprehension?

Get real Ca girl. Mr Peepee thinks profit is a dirty word.

If this is done then it would put Americans out of work. Communities would suffer greatly with loss of tax revenue. Again the MSM is letting this slide by without reporting on this theft. This land is being taken so it can be collateral for loans. Its rich in minerals and natural resources and China might up being the benefactor of it. Call your lawmakers.

DEMINT: White House land grab - Washington Times

The hell are you talking about you crazy old man?

The White House isn't out to get your land but whatever old man. Probably should ask your nurse for those feel good pills. The drug companies will thank you.

Republicans are leaning the other way.

"Meanwhile, Rep. Dennis Ross (R-FL), a member of the Tea Party Caucus, has suggested that one way to help close the nation’s budget deficit is to 'start liquidating' public lands in Utah by privatizing large parts of the state, 70 percent of which is owned by the federal government.

"Soon after, Utah Governor Gary Herbert hopped on board, agreeing that Ross's idea was 'worth exploring.' He even went so far as to claim that the land would be better in private hands because private owners maintained Indian artifacts and burial grounds better.

"Apparently his position is quite popular, since it has been embraced by Senators Mike Lee (R-UT) and John McCain (R-AZ), who proposed a bill which would sell off land in Utah and other western states."

Privatization...coming soon to a parking meter near you.

For Sale: The Desperate States of America | Common Dreams

Ironically, the list includes land where the dorms in Daniel Boone National Forest are located, which once served as a camp for workers from the Civilian Conservation Corps, a Great Depression work program. Rather than invest in jobs programs to put the unemployed back to work like FDR did during the Great Depression — an idea that the Obama administration has all but abandoned — the President has instead chosen the path of austerity and privatization, tactics that have historically been detrimental to society.

you know what's worse than nationalizing?

the growing number of foreign interests owning a chunk of America's infastructure.

this sets an event horizon , if let to run it's present course, be it parking meteres or power companies .

Forum List

Back