Jim Dement: Obama planning massive Land Grab in U.S.

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
If this is done then it would put Americans out of work. Communities would suffer greatly with loss of tax revenue. Again the MSM is letting this slide by without reporting on this theft. This land is being taken so it can be collateral for loans. Its rich in minerals and natural resources and China might up being the benefactor of it. Call your lawmakers.

DEMINT: White House land grab - Washington Times

Last edited:
2996777850100527759S200x200Q85.jpg

Using the Antiquities Act, President Carter locked up more land than any other president had before him, taking more than 50 million acres in Alaska despite strong opposition from the state.

President Clinton used the authority 22 times to prohibit hunting, recreational vehicles, mining, forestry and even grazing in 5.9 million acres scattered around the country.

sounds like the usual tree hugger biz here......~S~

HOLY SHIT! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! THE SKY IS FALLING!

When will you fearmongering asshats learn?
The federal overnment taking over 10 million acres of private land for federal use is A-OK with you.

:cuckoo:

Si....what a joke you have become in such a short time. Sad, really. This opinion piece is brought to you by REPUBLICAN Jim DeMint. The same REPUBLICAN asshole who told America that he wanted Healthcare legislation to be President Obama's Waterloo. And besides, even with your partisan eyes, count how many "could, would and might" words make up this opinion piece......Jesus what a waste of time you have become.

Last edited:
HOLY SHIT! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! THE SKY IS FALLING!

When will you fearmongering asshats learn?
The federal overnment taking over 10 million acres of private land for federal use is A-OK with you.

Si....what a joke you have become in such a short time. Sad, really. This opinion piece is brought to you by REPUBLICAN Jim DeMint. The same REPUBLICAN asshole who told America that he wanted Healthcare legislation to be President Obama's Waterloo. And besides, even with your partisan eyes, count have many "could, would and might" words make up this opinion piece......Jesus what a waste of time you have become.
:lol:

I agree with Demint. I hope that this abortion is Obama's waterloo. It will destroy the USA.

And, if the coulds, woulds, etc. are true, I have a problem with the seizure of 10 million acres of private land by the federal government. I had a problem with it when Carter dis it, too.

You don't. That's the way you and other fools roll*.

(*If you're going to continue to be a dick with me, I'll play. Unfortunately, being a dick is the last thing your position has going for it. Sad, really.)

Si....what a joke you have become in such a short time. Sad, really. This opinion piece is brought to you by REPUBLICAN Jim DeMint. The same REPUBLICAN asshole who told America that he wanted Healthcare legislation to be President Obama's Waterloo. And besides, even with your partisan eyes, count have many "could, would and might" words make up this opinion piece......Jesus what a waste of time you have become.

I agree with Demint. I hope that this abortion is Obama's waterloo. It will destroy the USA.

And, if the coulds, woulds, etc. are true, I have a problem with the seizure of 10 million acres of private land by the federal government. I had a problem with it when Carter dis it, too.

(*If you're going to continue to be a dick with me, I'll play. Unfortunately, being a dick is the last thing your position has going for it. Sad, really.)

Hey look....if you want to live in eternal fear of every fucking thing your entire life, that is your decision. But, keep it to yourself, will you? None of the rest of us really give a shit about your unstable mental state....bitch.

Hey look....if you want to live in eternal fear of every fucking thing your entire life, that is your decision. But, keep it to yourself, will you? None of the rest of us really give a shit about your unstable mental state....bitch.
Yup. You've completely lost it. I've seen it coming for some time and been patient with it because you once were a bright poster. Now, I don't know - the stress has gotten to you or whatever - but you are on par with other losers who wouldn't know a debate if it was a bus heading straight for them.

It's a shame you've cracked like that. I hate seeing once decent persons lose it, never to return to rationality. Your choice.

And, FYI, this is a dscussion board and, what do you know? We discuss topics here. So, save your fascist desires to silence one who disagrees with you for someone else. You look cheap and out of control of your anger.

Yup. You've completely lost it. I've seen it coming for some time and been patient with it because you once were a bright poster. Now, I don't know - the stress has gotten to you or whatever - but you are on par with other losers who wouldn't know a debate if it was a bus heading straight for them.

It's a shame you've cracked like that. I hate seeing once decent persons lose it, never to return to rationality. Your choice.

And, FYI, this is a dscussion board and, what do you know? We discuss topics here. So, save your fascist desires to silence one who disagrees with you for someone else. You look cheap and out of control of your anger.

.....says the poster who threw out the insult "dick" to showcase her wonderful debating skills....:cuckoo:

.....says the poster who threw out the insult "dick" to showcase her wonderful debating skills....:cuckoo:
Yes. In response to your calling me a joke.

Your choices.

But, true to liberal form, you accept no responsibility for your actions. It's always someone else who made you do it.

Yes, you are irreparable. How sad for you. Sad for me, too.

The lefties who are honest brokers in discussion are getting thin here. For what reasons, one can only speculate.

Its past time to repeal the Antiquities law that allows for this. The GOPers were pissed when Clinton did this to protect coal prices for his Indonesian pals, yet thought nothing of it when they held the reins of power.

How much land is 10,000,000 acres?

10,000,000 acres x .00015625 = 1,562.5 square miles -

That's a square with sides that are 39.52 miles long.

FYI: the lower 48 states are 2,959,064.44 sq mi

There's the numbers for you consideration.

Now, the important question isn't how big but where and who owns it?

This might be a land grab, agreed.

This be also the government buying up their cronny's worthless land.

Or this might be a damned fine idea.

Really... we don't know.

Until we know the particulars about this story, we essantially know nothing important.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

Yeah! It's only ok when corporations and private developers do this through eminent domain! Don't you know anything? We are not allowed to have public lands because that is COMMUNIST!!!!

Last edited:
Corporations and developers create jobs.

National preserves shut down the economy and prevent any development.

Oregon has been destroyed by this shit...farmers can't even sell their own land to be DEVELOPED. All of the land around here that's for sale, you can't build on. It's rock and juniper, it's not suitable for anything except maybe putting houses on, and we can't do it. People aren't allowed to upgrade their homes, I know people who live in barns and sheds because of the limitations imposed upon them.

This land grab (which naturally follows Obama's power grab) will decimate the economy in the areas affected.

PS, I heard of this yesterday on Lars Larsen.

Corporations and developers create jobs.

They do? When? Where have they been the past two years? I know they've been giving their CEO's million dollar bonuses, especially when they eff up, but there haven't been many jobs created...

Forum List

Back