Jim Cramer - Stock Market Manipulation - How he did it...

NOBama

Sep 23, 2008
[youtube]vfWSRuNm6do[/youtube]

This guy has to be the biggest egotistical, self centered, AH, on planet earth, IMO.

Not to mention a corporate Shill.

Hmmm.. Very Interesting, I wonder how much of that is actually true.

It's no secret that Hedge funds are propping the market up. The legendary 777 point drop after the bailout bill didn't pass was caused by hedge funds in the final minutes when the market was only down 400 points. In the olden days people like you or I could manipulate the market up or down.. today we can't even do anything.

With that report that they plan on selling $200 billion worth of stocks in the coming months... well, that's not good news.

Here's my Carmer favorite.

I thought the guy was going to have a stroke that day...

[youtube]SWksEJQEYVU[/youtube]

I hope nobody bought WAMU on that recommendation!

It's no secret that Hedge funds are propping the market up. The legendary 777 point drop after the bailout bill didn't pass was caused by hedge funds in the final minutes when the market was only down 400 points. In the olden days people like you or I could manipulate the market up or down.. today we can't even do anything.

With that report that they plan on selling $200 billion worth of stocks in the coming months... well, that's not good news.

Hedge funds propping up the market?

Surely not the last two months.

Hedge fund liquidation, hedge fund de-leveraging, hedge fund flight to cash and hedge fund shorting have all been big factors in the market's collapse.

"Mechanics of the market is more important than fundamentals"

Great.

"Minokia and Motorola have to get into a room and fix price"

Even greater.

Way to inspire confidence in the hearts and minds little investors there, Jim.

FWIW, I love this guy's show.

I could do without all that booya crap, though.

How are hedge funds propping the market up?

As far as I'm concerned, they've been one of the biggest detriments. They're fucking up the harmony and they're enabling the big wigs to distort securities prices.

Oh, and Cramer is a fucking loser. Anyone who listens to him deserves their fate, including the Bear Stearns holders earlier this year.

Forum List

Back