Jim Cramer-of CNBC-Mad Money-voted for Obama--but has now jumped ship.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Jim Cramer of CNBC the financial news network who has his own show called Mad Money has just bailed on Barack Obama.

"Previously stating that McCain would put this country into a depression, Cramer a democrat, threw all of his support to Barack Obama & ferverently supported Barack Obama through the campaign season." Even going as far as telling his viewers to vote for Barack Obama."

Yesterday, after seeing this adminstration attack Rush Limbaugh--Cramer went on his show & said if they are going to attack Limbaugh, they might as well start fighting me--& they can refer to me as a general of the opposition. He is furious that Obama has continually battered the economy--scaring the "h..." out of people, with his comments. "He's ruining American retirements, their investments, their jobs, etc."

He also stated during an interview after his comments that he believed Barack Obama to be a centrist or moderate democrat who would promote moderate policies. Cramer has come to realise that Barack Obama is a very left wing liberal who is intent on doing the greatest redistribution of wealth of any President in the history of the United States.

I forgot that there were 3 other major supporters that have also started to criticise this adminstration.

Gosh, no comment from the left.

Imagine that. They're amazingly silent.

I hope Creamer has a hard time sleeping at night,, for at least four years!

Gosh, no comment from the left.

Imagine that. They're amazingly silent.

Besides the few leftist dingbats in here, many who voted for Obama are starting to rethink their decision, as seen by the doubling of his negative poll numbers.

Liberalism is a philosophy of convenience - when times are good you can utilize it to feel good about yourself, show others how much you care, how refined and intelligent you are, while mocking those who persist in "clinging to their guns and religion..."

Times are now getting tough - tougher than Americans have had to collectively face for some time. The younger generations know nothing of widespread hardship, and are ill equiped to deal with it.

Obama is proving to be the personification of everything so many had feared - an inexperienced charlatan, whose words contradict action, and whose action is so disjointed, so lacking in assertive direction, that we are all the worse for it.

Our president has done little more than initiate a far reaching and historically unhinged leftist spending spree that will set this nation back for years - perhaps decades.

This realization is beginning to sink in with some who supported him. Much more of this realization will follow in the coming weeks and months.

cramer??? you mean cramer who told everyone not to sell Lehman brothers?

do you know how much he cost people?

lol... damn you people are such whiners.

even fox has obama with a 63% approval rating and 26% disapproval.

hes a democrat, he supported Obama
no longer
say what you want he was one of YOU supporting this failure

By the Way Cramer Invests in the companies he recommends so he cost himself a lot of Jack as well.

That was the same Cramer who got his audience out of the market in time to save their life's savings, right?

No?

Must be some other Cramer I was thinking of, then.

Yeah right he was like all of us wrong a couple of times about two big banks and he had a hell of a lot of company most of which had resources of their own.

I think it at best disengenuous that the left unable or unwilling to to answer Cramers charges has opted to nail him over two totally unrelated mistakes.

Yeah right he was like all of us wrong a couple of times about two big banks and he had a hell of a lot of company most of which had resources of their own.

I think it at best disengenuous that the left unable or unwilling to to answer Cramers charges has opted to nail him over two totally unrelated mistakes.

So with the exception of two banks, Cramer got his audience out of the market at or near its top, right?

So with the exception of two banks, Cramer got his audience out of the market at or near its top, right?
and that matters because why?

Way to ignore the point Edit while simultaneusly reinforcing it.
both ed and jillian
they dont want to address the issue that people that supported are turning away
the polls dont show it, yet
i have always wondered who the hell they poll

Forum List

Back