Jim Acosta Writing Anti-trump Book

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Someone asked what could be a funny title for a Jim Acosta book.

Seems Acosta’s title is pretty funny.

la-1548438672-6a20zigju4-snap-image

CNN journalist Jim Acosta does a standup before a news conference with President Trump in the White House on Nov. 7, 2018. (Evan Vucci / Associated Press)

Jim Acosta, the CNN correspondent who was temporarily barred from the White House last November following a tense exchange with President Trump, is writing a book about the president’s relationship with the media.

Harper Collins imprint Harper will publish Acosta's "The Enemy of the People: A Dangerous Time to Tell the Truth in America" this spring, the publisher said in a news release.

"Simply put, I am writing this book to share what I’ve experienced covering President Trump during his first two years in office," Acosta said. "This sobering, bewildering, and sometimes frightening experience has made it absolutely clear that this is a dangerous time to tell the truth in America. The president and his team, not to mention some of his supporters, have attempted to silence the press in ways we have never seen before."

This idiot cracks me up.​

Little jimmy knows how to write? Or is that a emotional therapy session

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eh, there's no lack of left wing parasites sucking off Trump, in fact, without Trump they would be starving..:lol:

Title for joy boy's book.. "My Life as a Left Wing Parasite"

Last edited:
Someone asked what could be a funny title for a Jim Acosta book.

Seems Acosta’s title is pretty funny.

la-1548438672-6a20zigju4-snap-image

CNN journalist Jim Acosta does a standup before a news conference with President Trump in the White House on Nov. 7, 2018. (Evan Vucci / Associated Press)

Jim Acosta, the CNN correspondent who was temporarily barred from the White House last November following a tense exchange with President Trump, is writing a book about the president’s relationship with the media.

Harper Collins imprint Harper will publish Acosta's "The Enemy of the People: A Dangerous Time to Tell the Truth in America" this spring, the publisher said in a news release.

"Simply put, I am writing this book to share what I’ve experienced covering President Trump during his first two years in office," Acosta said. "This sobering, bewildering, and sometimes frightening experience has made it absolutely clear that this is a dangerous time to tell the truth in America. The president and his team, not to mention some of his supporters, have attempted to silence the press in ways we have never seen before."

This idiot cracks me up.​
Acosta is really just a rude asshole that showed disrespect to the president on national television. The only reason he wasn't thrown out immediately is because our corrupt media would have had a field day with it.
Under normal circumstances he would have been fired immediately by CNN, but CNN is fake news, so he was just doing his job......even though he made a spectacle of himself.

Eh, there's no lack of left wing parasites sucking off Trump, in fact, without Trump they would be starving..:lol:

Title for joy boy's book.. "My Life as a Left Wing Parasite"

He's the darling of your corporate state media machine, dysfunctionalism is great for ratings and childish american eyeballs.

Forum List

Back