Jim Acosta uses his power as a member of the Patriarchy to physically deny female WH Aide the Mic

Will CNN Fire or Punish Acosta?

• Yes, they have to somehow gain some credibility back and not appear so hostile.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No, they are all in on hostility towards this president, and have no intention of doing journalism.

Votes: 36 97.3%

• Total voters

To justify pulling Mr Acosta’s press credentials, we offer this doctored video from InfoWars.....

What has the Presidency become?
Proven liar.

To justify pulling Mr Acosta’s press credentials, we offer this doctored video from InfoWars.....

What has the Presidency become?

How ridiculous is our White House?

They label CNN “FAKE NEWS”
To prove it, they post a doctored video from InfoWars

SandersBeatAcosts.jpg

Anyone see this live? Scroll down to see the video. Such violence from CNN! :1peleas:

WATCH: Trump Crushes 'Rude' Acosta, Aide Grabs His Mic Away
No doubt Trump wishes he could assassinate and dismember Acosta like his friends the Saudi’s did with our Washington Post journalist.
I wish he would too. Acosta, like so many on the left, is pure scum.

Blame the Press for reporting the stupid shit Trump does & says.

If this was late 1930's in Germany, you'd be praising your buddy Adolf.
liar
I agree, Trump is a liar. When Trump lies & the press reports it, assholes like you blames the press.
Lies never printed in here. I’m still waiting, two years now

Sorry bout that,

1. That was THE best Presidential Beat Down ever recorded on film!
  2. I have to say I loved every minute of it, and would make a documentary or short film of it, and charge people to watch it, it would make millions!
  3. The President was fair, but he also was sharp and point on with his counter attacks where needed.
  4. He really showed his defense mechanisms well.
  5. These hired wind bags were a piece of cake for his wits!
  6. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  7. I watched the whole thing in amazement, these kids should learn to respect their elders.
  8. And learn the decorum of how to address a President!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. I have to say I loved every minute of it, and would make a documentary or short film of it, and charge people to watch it, it would make millions!
  3. The President was fair, but he also was sharp and point on with his counter attacks where needed.
  7. I watched the whole thing in amazement, these kids should learn to respect their elders.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Temper tantrum

I’m taking my microphone and going home

No doubt Trump wishes he could assassinate and dismember Acosta like his friends the Saudi’s did with our Washington Post journalist.

liar
I agree, Trump is a liar. When Trump lies & the press reports it, assholes like you blames the press.
You actually think that Trump is not a liar? Wow, you really are that fucking dumb.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Fair? Asking a question about racism is racist???? The fat assed orange POS is supposed to answer questions,. Not have a temper tantrum & call people names & try to forcible take away a microphone. He acted like a spoiled little brat.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Fair? Asking a question about racism is racist???? The fat assed orange POS is supposed to answer questions,. Not have a temper tantrum & call people names & try to forcible take away a microphone. He acted like a spoiled little brat.
i wish Trump had drawn down and shot him for that.

liar
You actually think that Trump is not a liar? Wow, you really are that fucking dumb.
did you provide a lie he made? nope!!!

Forum List

Back