Jilted Glenn Beck tells nation: "Philadelphia is not a place you want to be"

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Jilted Glenn Beck tells nation: "Philadelphia is not a place you want to be" | Philly | 01/18/2011

But now that we're not listening, he told the rest of America what he really thinks of us. "Philadelphia sucks," Beck declares at the end of today's rant, which is focused on his notion -- and feel free to debate this, as I know you will -- that it's not safe to walk around the City of Brotherly Love at 6 p.m. (6 p.m.?) without getting robbed or shot. But rather than me characterizing what Beck said about Philadelphia, listen for yourself:

Video after the jump. Can you give us some insight Paulie? :lol:

Good plan! Silence those we disagree with! Whoooohoooo! Fuck freedom of speech! Give us safe information! Let the Government decide who we should listen to!

*Prays silently for saner heads to prevail against those who fear the words of others.

Good plan! Silence those we disagree with! Whoooohoooo! Fuck freedom of speech! Give us safe information! Let the Government decide who we should listen to!

*Prays silently for saner heads to prevail against those who fear the words of others.

I think you're posting in the wrong thread CG.

As noted here earler, this is the week that Philadelphia cleaned up its airwaves, purging Glenn Beck as well as Sean Hannity from the radio here. (Beck was also dumped in New York City.) The king of all far-right media supposedly had a soft spot for Philly -- it was living here and broadcasting from WPHT out on City Line Avenue that Beck built his nationwide radio audience in the early-to-mid 2000s.

Quoted for great stupidity. Cleaned up its airwaves?

If you think silencing people you disagree with is a good thing, I think you're living in the wrong country, Doggie.

If you think silencing people you disagree with is a good thing, I think you're living in the wrong country, Doggie.

Where did I say that? I think you're imagining things CG. I posted the article because it had a link to the video. Can I disagree with what Glenn Beck said or is that "silencing people"? :eusa_eh:

It's all about the advertisers. If they were dropping because of Glenn Beck, then it's Glenn Beck who gets the ax.

As noted here earler, this is the week that Philadelphia cleaned up its airwaves, purging Glenn Beck as well as Sean Hannity from the radio here. (Beck was also dumped in New York City.) The king of all far-right media supposedly had a soft spot for Philly -- it was living here and broadcasting from WPHT out on City Line Avenue that Beck built his nationwide radio audience in the early-to-mid 2000s.

Not my opinion nor do I agree with the wording. Found the article on the local Philly site.

as noted here earler, this is the week that philadelphia cleaned up its airwaves, purging glenn beck as well as sean hannity from the radio here. (beck was also dumped in new york city.) the king of all far-right media supposedly had a soft spot for philly -- it was living here and broadcasting from wpht out on city line avenue that beck built his nationwide radio audience in the early-to-mid 2000s.

quoted for great stupidity. Cleaned up its airwaves?

not my opinion nor do i agree with the wording. Found the article on the local philly site.

but but but you've accused others who post op's that they musta agreed with it or they wouldn't go to the trouble of posting it.

Hypocrite alert

It's all about the advertisers. If they were dropping because of Glenn Beck, then it's Glenn Beck who gets the ax.

Yea, we're aware of the Color of Change and their hate campaign against Beck's advertisers. We're aware that people who are afraid of people seek to silence them.

Not my opinion nor do I agree with the wording. Found the article on the local Philly site.

That's your 'get out of jail' free card. You use it too often. That dog ain't hunting, Doggie.

I was born and raised in Philadelphia, I left decades ago His evaluation fits the time when I left , one can assume it is even more chaotic .
I would not go there for any reason.

As a greater Philadelphia native, I'm moderately offended by this.

But worth noting is the source.

Philadelphia does suck. But that's what you get for 50+ years of one party rule. And when people forget their origins.

You sound like TeePeeSpammer

Be nice or she'll tie you to a rock and peck out your liver...

...for eternity.

isn't philly were the police chief had a bomb dropped from a helicopter on some house with bandits held up inside? what a riot...oops, I mean what a hoot.

sheesh, the title of this article sounds like it came from the National Enquire.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back