Jillian no longer a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you last longer than a week you'll discover a thing or two about humor. Clearly, you've been starved over at hannity dot com or you wouldn't be here farting all over our USMB couch.

But, hey.. we can't all think of gems like.. uh.. BLOWGUN.

:rofl:

:thup:

gee, i wish i'd thought of that.
this place isgetting to like the algonquin roundtable.

Sorry dil. You're right of course. It is "getting to like" the Algonquin Roundtable.

It needs to be elevated.

Why don't you try YOUR famed hand at it?

Come on! Give it up for DIL! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

oooh, a typo!
print it out and put it on your fridge, sealybility!

:lol:

today's your big day!
:clap2:

Do you even know what the ord irony means, lil guy? Did you find that word in a berenstien bears book or something? Highlights maybe? ANGRY? bitch, please. you are clearly too stupid to realize that i'm batting you about like a cat does a field mouse.

1 month. bet.

I tend to use Words, Blowgun, not "ords." I leave that dangerous stuff to you experts. :lol:

Yeah. You are batting things around in that fuzzy ineffectual lame-ass little arrogant mind of yours, but nowhere else.

Your "wit" is legendary. WHO else could POSSIBLY have come up with YOUR classic, "Everybody eat a huge pile of shit!" ?

Brilliant. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sure. Your advice on such matters is of considerable worth!

:)

Thank you all for the kind words!

But not only would it be impossible for anyone to take Jillian's place...I already am a moderator here. I moderate under the name Gunny.

:muahaha:

You are either lying...or you are posting under multiple accounts.

Both infractions will result in you burning in hell for eternity!

Unless of course you are just joking...:lol:

Do you even know what the word irony means, lil guy? Did you find that word in a berenstien bears book or something? Highlights maybe? ANGRY? bitch, please. you are clearly too stupid to realize that i'm batting you about like a cat does a field mouse.

1 month. bet.

I tend to use Words, Blowgun, not "ords." I leave that dangerous stuff to you experts. :lol:

Yeah. You are batting things around in that fuzzy ineffectual lame-ass little arrogant mind of yours, but nowhere else.

Your "wit" is legendary. WHO else could POSSIBLY have come up with YOUR classic, "Everybody eat a huge pile of shit!" ?

Brilliant. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sure. Your advice on such matters is of considerable worth!

oooh! two typos for sealybility!

if your current condition persists for more than four hours, seek medicl attention, woodrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back