Jillian is Obama right about claiming it would be unprecedented?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
As a Lawyer maybe you can shed some light on this? he claimed and continues to claim that if the Court overturned the Health Care act it would be unprecedented. Is he right? Explain it to us.

Popcorn-11-Eddie-Griffin.gif

What is unprecedented is the fact we had a Democrat Party and President ram through a law that was clearly unconstitutional from the begining.

Everyone knows that Jillian, Queen Mother of the Useful Idiots, is a fraud.
When she gets back from cleaning the men's room, she'll prove it.
No. Everyone doesn't know that.
You're right.

Anyone that doesn't suffer from acute cranial-rectal inversion knows that Jillian, Queen Mother of the Useful Idiots, is a fraud.

Thank you for allowing me to correct myself.

As a Lawyer maybe you can shed some light on this? he claimed and continues to claim that if the Court overturned the Health Care act it would be unprecedented. Is he right? Explain it to us.

RGS, you know it is NOT "unprecedented". Obama should not have spoken(.)

You're right.

Anyone that doesn't suffer from acute cranial-rectal inversion knows that Jillian, Queen Mother of the Useful Idiots, is a fraud.

She is a fraud that knows how to write legal documents.

You're right.

Don't have the balls to quote in it's entirety? Who is the fraud here? Asswipe.

You're right.

Don't have the balls to quote in it's entirety? Who is the fraud here? Asswipe.

Awww... Jillian has a goupie. How cute.
That makes -you- a useful idiot's useful idiot. You should be proud.
:clap2:

Interesting how liberals/leftists/Democrats are loathe to call out The Obama on His lie.

She is a fraud that knows how to write legal documents.

That's the 'fraud' part. She knows no such thing.

I know for a fact she does. ;)
Yeah? Prove it.

Jillian has yet to post anything to make me, or anyone with better than half a brain, believe she has managed to pass thru a backwater Missiissippian middle school, much less college or law school. At best, she -cleans- a courthouse, taking special care to soak in the aroma of restrooms.

So, I'd like to see your proof.

And of course you have no problem with his out right lie and attempt to paint the Supreme Court in a negative light, right?

Yeah? Prove it.

Jillian has yet to post anything to make me, or anyone with better than half a brain, believe she has managed to pass thru a backwater Missiissippian middle school, much less college or law school. At best, she -cleans- a courthouse, taking special care to soak in the aroma of restrooms.

Do you think RGS has half a brain?
He doesn't agree with her, but ten bucks he believes she is a lawyer.

And of course you have no problem with his out right lie and attempt to paint the Supreme Court in a negative light, right?

YES I DO. The president speaking out about cases before the USSC is WRONG.

Yeah? Prove it.

Do you think RGS has half a brain?
He doesn't agree with her, but ten bucks he believes she is a lawyer.

Luissa I believe she is a Lawyer as she claims, I mean why would she claim it if it weren't true. The problem is that since Obama came on the scene she has gotten stupid and is a troll. Go back before summer 2008 and read her posts, thoughtful, intelligent , wrong usually but well thought out and not one liners.

Since Obama, she routinely does a troll post with a one liner attack, no substance, no defense nothing to back her attack. She openly defends the likes of Rdean and Truthmatters as well.

She won't respond here either because there is no defense for what the President said. It is neither unusual or Unprecedented that the Supreme Court hears and rules on Constitutional issues INCLUDING bills that obviously were passed by Congress and signed by the President. That has been their job since 1803 and one can argue since they were created. I believe someone posted that they have overturned Federal law 159 times in the History of the Country.

Obama is a Lawyer that claims to know the Constitution. There is no way he misspoke, he either does not know History or he lied.

YES I DO. The president speaking out about cases before the USSC is WRONG.

But you won't admit he lied will you? And I bet you intend to vote for him in November no matter what lies he tells. I mean he has a long list already.

Yeah? Prove it.

Jillian is a lawyer.

Go away.

Forum List

Back