Jill Greenberg and John McCain

Reminds me of The Nation issue in 2004 that had George W. Bush as Saturn in some Leftist artist's re-do of Saturn Devouring His Son. IIRC the painting ran on the back cover. The next issue's "letters to the editor" section was inundated with inquiries from furious Leftists who wanted to know if The Nation was trying to hand GWB the election.

(By the way, you fools who claim I supported Bush in 2004 should ask yourselves why I would have been reading this Commie rag closely enough that that I'd be able to recall as much detail as I did above).

As to the OP: Whatever. Blue meat so to speak. It's a shame this won't make it into the mainstream news cycle because it would be an epic backfire.

Reminds me of The Nation issue in 2004 that had George W. Bush as Saturn in some Leftist artist's re-do of Saturn Devouring His Son. IIRC the painting ran on the back cover. The next issue's "letters to the editor" section was inundated with inquiries from furious Leftists who wanted to know if The Nation was trying to hand GWB the election.

(By the way, you fools who claim I supported Bush in 2004 should ask yourselves why I would have been reading this Commie rag closely enough that that I'd be able to recall as much detail as I did above).

As to the OP: Whatever. Blue meat so to speak. It's a shame this won't make it into the mainstream news cycle because it would be an epic backfire.

Put in a thread about the same thing, and this sort of flys in the face of that "hope and change " message a little don't you think? What's interesting abot this Greenberg woman was her comment about , how stupid it was for Atlantic Monthly to hire her in the frist place knowing what a die hard democrat she is. The other thing about this that makes me shake my head is the Obama campaigns so called self righteous indignation over McCains going negative. I would hardly call his negatives anywhere near as vile and low class as this.

Forum List

Back