Jill Biden to Voters: You Might Have To 'Swallow A Little Bit' With My Husband So We Can Beat Trump

In other words she is trying to tell the Democrat base, “I know is an old white guy, but please vote for him despite the fact that we’ve been telling you that all white men are racists”.

In other words she is trying to tell the Democrat base, “I know is an old white guy, but please vote for him despite the fact that we’ve been telling you that all white men are racists”.
---------------------------------------- I just like the fact that 'biden' . an Old White Guy is in the running . That's Fact alone has got to pizz off the 'lefties' and 'femi nazis' . [chuckle]

Last edited:

All men get BJs, that's not news, what is news is the allegory Jill used to imply what voters needs to do for Biden to be president.
That's the funny part.
You willing to vote for Biden? <g>

The way of the American left is surrender and learning to accept lower standards of existence. A vote for any one of them is a vote for a lower quality of life. Civilization rose to its height with the founding of America. Ever since then radical leftism has been dumbing it down.

Okay bets on who at the next debate is going to use the line

"Joe the folks aren't swallowing what you're selling" or something along those lines...

Yes, but isn't Trump saying the same thing?

What's happened to our country that we're settling for candidates that admit they're bad but just not as bad as the other fella.

FB_IMG_1566292671798.jpg

I think she means you may have to swallow your own self intrest, your pride, your way of life and your principles. Not asking too much since none really apply.

I’m not sure what country he’s running for president in, but it’s not this one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back