Jihadist Group Trying to 'Invade' Facebook Gets Shut Down

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
A quickly growing jihadist group that used Facebook to spread its radical message has been shut down by the popular Web networking site after FOXNews.com alerted the company to the group's activities.

Facebook blocked the group, Fursan Ghazawat Alnusra — Arabic for "Knights in Support of the Invasion" — Thursday evening after the group swelled to about 120 members in just over one week.

The group had been exhorting its members to wage "Jihad to aid the religion of Allah and his Prophet."

FOXNews.com - Jihadist Group Trying to 'Invade' Facebook Gets Shut Down - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

:clap2:

I hope the government is trying to look for these people that joined the group. I want these terrorists out of our country for good. Actually, annihilation would be better.

I also thought they weren't interested in invading...that they are just reacting to our presence in their countries...whatever countries those might be.

Oh wait..not in "their" countries, since they are Arabs...but in countries they want to dominate.

Forum List

Back