Jihadi nazism - France as Palestine camp

Marhaba

Oct 14, 2012
Op-Ed: France as a Palestinian Camp - Old Fuhrer, New Furors
Giulio Meotti
Israel National News, October 15, 2012

In France almost every week synagogues are firebombed, kosher butchers are attacked, Jewish men are assaulted by youths taunting “Palestine kills the Jews”, Jewish schoolgirls are beaten by criminals jeering “Jews must die”, Jews are stoned leaving Sabbath worship and Molotov cocktails are hurled at Jewish cultural centers. Sometimes Jews are also gunned down in broad daylight.
How is it that this inhuman hatred has been able to contaminate the country that gave Europe freedom, equality and brotherhood?

In the French mosques, the Jews are often described as sub-humans by expressions like “pig”, “cancer,” “filth”, “microbes” or “vermin”; hate material such as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion or school maps without Israel are being disseminated by the Islamic centers; the Jewish right to self-determination is denied by the French politicians who claim that Israel’s existence is “apartheid”; comparisons are drawn between Israeli policy and the Nazis in the French press; world Jewry is being held responsible collectively for the actions of Israel - always villified - by ordinary citizens.

Evil has won in France as it has in the Palestinian Arab areas of Israel.

A few weeks after the killing spree in Toulouse, when four Jews had been killed out of school, on a wall in the French village of Tarbes someone left a graffiti to honor the murderer, Mohammed Merah: “You are a true Knight for Islam. You fought zionist *** and false muslims. You died with guns in your hands. I salute you Mohamed my brother, my friend. Rest in peace”....
France as a Palestinian Camp - Old Fuhrer, New Furors - Op-Eds - Israel National News

This has nothing to do with Palestinians yet again, foolish guy. Wrong section. There's a conspiracy theory section. I bet you've been banned from every other forum for this nonsense.

Those are stupid criminals. Of course that's wrong. Yet what does that have to do with Hamas you moron?

Forum List

Back