‘Jihadi John’ said to have fled IS

Well that would suck, you're wanted the world over and now ISIS wants you dead. No sympathy, none what so ever

‘Jihadi John’ said to have fled IS, fearing usefulness over

British Islamic State terrorist Mohammed Emwazi, dubbed “Jihadi John” due to his London accent, has gone on the run in Syria, fearing the organization no longer has any use for him, British newspapers reported Saturday.

According to the Mirror, the 26-year-old Londoner is said to have been “terrified by the publicity when he was identified as the murderer of British and American hostages and fears being hunted down.”

Emwazi has been seen in a number of IS propaganda videos beheading Western prisoners, including Israeli-American journalist Steven Sotloff, American journalist James Foley and British aid worker Alan Henning.

The newspapers quoted a source as saying that Islamic State would drop Emwazi “like a stone or worse if they feel he is no longer of any use to them.” The source added, “So it is possible he will end up suffering the same fate as his victims.

Jihadi John said to have fled IS fearing usefulness over The Times of Israel
obama will prolly give him sanctuary

No, it is the same jihadi john that is a crisis actor playing a role to promote racial/religious hatred.
Thanks Bobby but what the hell is a "crisis actor". Did I miss something in pop-culture?

Maybe I'll start a thread on crisis actors and crisis acting. How many threads can we start here in a 24 hour period?

"Crisis actors" are professional actors deployed by government agencies and/or the mainstream media to delude the public with portrayals of trauma and suffering: generally to act as victims or witnesses in staged shootings or hoax terrorist attacks.

CNN uses them often. Usually in conjunction with green screens.
Really? Ok, where did you glean this tidbit from?

Are you not able to do any kind of serious academic research on your own?

Type ...Crisis Actor...into you favorite browser and go from there. Make sure you hit the websites that claim crisis actors are BS and the fantasies of wacko conspiracy theorists. LOL
Why... why do I bother? You folks cherry pick whatever bull off the internet and want to act like you discovered the holy grail? Get over yourself, YOU need to be a tad more skeptical.
Project much?

I figured you weren't REALLY interested. That's why I shut down my info flow to your SUDDEN interest in crisis acting.

I've seen that tactic used before by shills like you. Using the "blanket denial" gambit for facts you can't or won't rebut.

Is it the same Jihadi John who was the ringleader of the cowardly hooded gang who beheaded helpless victims with their hands tied behind their backs? That Jihadi John? Maybe he will find his way to a U.S. "sanctuary city" where you don't need no stinking paper work.

No, it is the same jihadi john that is a crisis actor playing a role to promote racial/religious hatred.
Thanks Bobby but what the hell is a "crisis actor". Did I miss something in pop-culture?

Maybe I'll start a thread on crisis actors and crisis acting. How many threads can we start here in a 24 hour period?

"Crisis actors" are professional actors deployed by government agencies and/or the mainstream media to delude the public with portrayals of trauma and suffering: generally to act as victims or witnesses in staged shootings or hoax terrorist attacks.

I'm aghast and no kidding. You need to start a thread on "crisis actors". I'm serious that I had no idea.

The other medias use them too, not just CNN. ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, BBC.

It's a little late for an April fool's prank, don't you think? ISIS is a contractor for whom? Saudi Arabia funding Muslim extremist? Who knows, it's a big world, anything is possible.

Then why are you trying a April fool's prank in July? With the buzzwords "Muslim extremist" too.

Is it the same Jihadi John who was the ringleader of the cowardly hooded gang who beheaded helpless victims with their hands tied behind their backs? That Jihadi John? Maybe he will find his way to a U.S. "sanctuary city" where you don't need no stinking paper work.

Type ...Crisis Actor...into you favorite browser and go from there. Make sure you hit the websites that claim crisis actors are BS and the fantasies of wacko conspiracy theorists. LOL

Look, I don't mean any disrespect. I will look it up. What can it hurt? But, on the other hand, I don't put up with bull and pranksters well and so far you are sounding just like one more internet crank. I will look it up, and if it pans out, I will make note of your name. Peace.

I am finding quite a few hits on "crisis actors", actually. Fascinating stuff. Different topic, worthy of note, Bobby 1250. But I don't see the connection to Jihad Johnny, especially since there were all those graphic videos of this particular man perpetrating such horrendous deeds. Two separate topics. I don't think anyone was acting there.

I am finding quite a few hits on "crisis actors", actually. Fascinating stuff. Different topic, worthy of note, Bobby 1250. But I don't see the connection to Jihad Johnny, especially since there were all those graphic videos of this particular man perpetrating such horrendous deeds. Two separate topics. I don't think anyone was acting there.

Graphic? Watch the video from the link I posted. Then tell me what's graphic about it?

Surely your aren't fooled by FX, are you?

By a little blood powder mixed with water and wax prop heads?

Just curious....when you see Godzilla trampling Tokyo...surely you don't think that's real...do you?

Graphic? Watch the video from the link I posted. Then tell me what's graphic about it?

Just curious....when you see Godzilla trampling Tokyo...surely you don't think that's real...do you?
I have a camera in my car to capture idiots running red lights and being ...idiots. That is what cameras do, capture events with no prejudice. I rue the day when someone T-bones me and then says my dash cam was doctored. I doubt the ISIS beheading videos are faked. Please don't argue that...

Times of Israel writes some good propaganda, don't they?

"Jihadi John" was a role played by a crisis actor in a Hollywood studio that was busted by the FBI this past February.

isisrussiahacklovinit.jpg

Jimstone.is - World Class Investigative Truth

Not sure why the US would need to make this. There's so much anti-Muslim propaganda out there, Bush was doing well just making the stuff up in 2003, why go to all the trouble of doing all of this?

I have a camera in my car to capture idiots running red lights and being ...idiots. That is what cameras do, capture events with no prejudice. I rue the day when someone T-bones me and then says my dash cam was doctored. I doubt the ISIS beheading videos are faked. Please don't argue that...

I'm sure you think Godzilla really trampled Tokyo too.

Jihadi John was targeted in US airstrike today & is likely dead!

Former Islamic State hostages have described Emwazi (AKA Jihadi John), one of a number of English-speaking captors dubbed ‘the Beatles’ due to the British accents, as a vicious captor who participated in the waterboarding and beating of hostages.

An official, who like others spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive operation, said that the gathering that was targeted in Thursday’s strike may have included another of the s0-called Beatles. The Washington Post first identified Emwazi early this year, but the identities of the other British militants have not become public.

Last edited:
Iraqi Kurds declared Friday that the Iraqi town of Sinjar has been liberated from ISIS militants.

Jihadi John was targeted and killed in a US airstrike yesterday. A military source said there is a "high degree of certainty" he had been killed in Thursday's attack near Raqqa. We are intercepting chatter from the jihadi militants verifying the reports.

Well that would suck, you're wanted the world over and now ISIS wants you dead. No sympathy, none what so ever

British Islamic State terrorist Mohammed Emwazi, dubbed “Jihadi John” due to his London accent, has gone on the run in Syria, fearing the organization no longer has any use for him, British newspapers reported Saturday.

According to the Mirror, the 26-year-old Londoner is said to have been “terrified by the publicity when he was identified as the murderer of British and American hostages and fears being hunted down.”

Emwazi has been seen in a number of IS propaganda videos beheading Western prisoners, including Israeli-American journalist Steven Sotloff, American journalist James Foley and British aid worker Alan Henning.

The newspapers quoted a source as saying that Islamic State would drop Emwazi “like a stone or worse if they feel he is no longer of any use to them.” The source added, “So it is possible he will end up suffering the same fate as his victims.

ISIS is a bullseye. JJ's a flashing neon bullseye at night though. Last thing ya want is someone with a public reputation drawing additional fire.

Obama may appoint him to a Cabinet post

Too late, according to the news Johnny boy got droned. He's currently roasting in Hell

Yes he did!
18h9xrz6ja2b6jpg.jpg

Damn, he got an easy death. We should have captured him, tormented him for months, then smeared him in pigs blood and burned him alive over a pile of Korans live in HD. But, the swine is dead, so, not a total loss.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back