Jihad

Did anyone else catch this on CNN? I went home to pick up a horse brush (my lunches are great fun) and caught an interview with one (or maybe the) Taliban mouthpiece in Afghanistan.

He said that he didn't see that Obama would make any difference to the Taliban; that Americans in Afghanistan are terrorists...but in the same breath turned around and said they would take Jihad WHEREVER IT WAS NEEDED.

So much for the retards who claim terrorists only target us because we're in the Middle East.

Why would Obama make a difference? The UN was attacked on Clinton's watch, and 9/11 was planned during Clinton's watch. Who is President and which party they are from doesn't mean squat. Only small-minded people living in a small world think that.

We're Dem's and Republican's HERE. THERE, we are ALL Americans.

Walk into a Taliban camp and tell them you're an uber-liberal peacenik Democrat and see what happens.

Once we enslave you ABS. Then the slavery thing will be complete!

Wait a minute.....are you going to enslave me or commit jihad upon me? Either way, I kinda doubt that you have the necessary resources to do so.

You - Close minded, linear thinking and not very bright.

Me - Military trained, martial artist, outdoors trained and not easy to kill.

You'd lose.

I would make you my personal slave.

You know, work in the field, chop the fire wood, ect.

You try and come across as a muscle head.

So manuel labor is all you would be good for. :cool:

MANUAL labor dude, not "manuel", that's a Hispanic name. Are you being racist against Mexicans like you are against Jews?

Nope.....not a muscle head, never been a gym rat, preferred to do endurance sports and read philosophy.

So.....tell me again how great Jihad is there Sunny Moron.

Did anyone else catch this on CNN? I went home to pick up a horse brush (my lunches are great fun) and caught an interview with one (or maybe the) Taliban mouthpiece in Afghanistan.

He said that he didn't see that Obama would make any difference to the Taliban; that Americans in Afghanistan are terrorists...but in the same breath turned around and said they would take Jihad WHEREVER IT WAS NEEDED.

So much for the retards who claim terrorists only target us because we're in the Middle East.

Okay, first some of you cons are flip flopping around, and changing your talking points on an almost daily basis.

Until 72 hours ago, some of you cons claimed Obama was a secret radical muslim, who palled around with terrorists, and was a terrorist sympathizer. That radical muslims were rooting for his victory.

Now, you're suddenly claiming he's no different than Bush, and that Taliban view Obama as an enemy of the same stature as your beloved Bush?

You're being a ridiculous, and inconsistent, partisan hack.

Now, this is a topic that should have been broached 8 years ago, honestly and without resorting to charges of anti-american treason for those of us who understand the facts about this.

Radical muslims are dedicated to attacking us because we occupy their land, and (in their view) we prop up and enable despotic arab dicators who are considered apostates by some fundamentalist muslims. That's just a simple fact. The CIA has reported this, the 9/11 Commission has reported this. Every non-partisan Middle eastern expert knows this is true. Just stating the facts, does not make one a terrorist sypmathizer, or anti-american. This doesn't justify the killing of innocent civilians, but it does in large part explain why the United States and some of its western allies are targets of attack by jihaddists.

Have you noticed that Sweden and Finland aren't being attacked or targeted to any real extent? Why do you think that is?

Tell ya what Gunny, you break him in half, I'll philosophize about him being stupid enough to cause you to do it.

LOL. I'm still waiting for him to answer the challenge laid down before he left last time. That thread's STILL sitting in Health and Lifestyle waiting for him to step up to the plate.

Forum List

Back