Jihad

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Did anyone else catch this on CNN? I went home to pick up a horse brush (my lunches are great fun) and caught an interview with one (or maybe the) Taliban mouthpiece in Afghanistan.

He said that he didn't see that Obama would make any difference to the Taliban; that Americans in Afghanistan are terrorists...but in the same breath turned around and said they would take Jihad WHEREVER IT WAS NEEDED.

So much for the retards who claim terrorists only target us because we're in the Middle East.

Did anyone else catch this on CNN? I went home to pick up a horse brush (my lunches are great fun) and caught an interview with one (or maybe the) Taliban mouthpiece in Afghanistan.

He said that he didn't see that Obama would make any difference to the Taliban; that Americans in Afghanistan are terrorists...but in the same breath turned around and said they would take Jihad WHEREVER IT WAS NEEDED.

So much for the retards who claim terrorists only target us because we're in the Middle East.

He said the Americans in Afghanistan are terrorists and they'll take Jihad wherever it's needed, and you think that disproves the theory that they don't like us because we're over there? Think about that for a second.

Obviously that's not the only reason they dislike us, but it's clearly one of them.

• Banned
I think it proves it has nothing whatsoever to do with why they hate us, and furthermore it proves that whether or not we are in the middle east, they'll bring on jihad.

They are simply using our presence there as a justification currently. But it won't change if we aren't there. We'll simply unleash them on the world if we let them out of their miserable holes.

I think it proves it has nothing whatsoever to do with why they hate us, and furthermore it proves that whether or not we are in the middle east, they'll bring on jihad.

They are simply using our presence there as a justification currently. But it won't change if we aren't there. We'll simply unleash them on the world if we let them out of their miserable holes.

So it's our job to bankrupt our nation and sacrifice our troops for "the good of the world?" Who's going to step up when the United States no longer has the resources for this impossible task?

You say this Taliban leader called the Americans in Afghanistan terrorists, and "in the same breath" (your words, not mine) said they would take Jihad wherever it needs to go. That tells me that he's willing to take Jihad wherever it needs to go because of the "American terrorists" in his country. In other words, he's a little upset at us for being in his country.

Now I believe we had the right to enter Afghanistan in an attempt to apprehend Osama bin-Laden and other al-Qaeda operatives, but 7 years later we've not achieved this goal and it's unlikely that we will in the near future. It's time to end our occupation of this country and bring our troops home.

We just gotta love those taliban freedom fighters, don't we!!.
Excerpt:
Acid attacks keep Afghan girls away from classes

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan – No students showed up at Mirwais Mena girls' school in the Taliban's spiritual birthplace the morning after it happened.

A day earlier, men on motorcycles attacked 15 girls and teachers with acid.

The men squirted the acid from water bottles onto three groups of students and teachers walking to school Wednesday, principal Mehmood Qaderi said. Some of the girls have burns only on their school uniforms but others will have scars on their faces.

One teenager still cannot open her eyes after being hit in the face with acid.

"Today the school is open, but there are no girls," Qaderi said Thursday. "Yesterday, all of the classes were full." His school has 1,500 students.

Afghanistan's government condemned the attack as "un-Islamic" and blamed it on the "country's enemies," a typical reference to Taliban militants. Qari Yousef Ahmadi, a Taliban spokesman, denied the insurgents were involved.

Girls were banned from schools under the rule of the Taliban, the hard-line Islamist regime that ruled Afghanistan from 1996 to 2001. Women were only allowed to leave the house wearing a body-hiding burqa and accompanied by a male family member.

Full Story:
Acid attacks keep Afghan girls away from classes - Yahoo! News

But, but don't they know Obama is BLACK? And Europe likes us now! Well that's not very nice of them is it? :mad:

So it's our job to bankrupt our nation and sacrifice our troops for "the good of the world?" Who's going to step up when the United States no longer has the resources for this impossible task?

You say this Taliban leader called the Americans in Afghanistan terrorists, and "in the same breath" (your words, not mine) said they would take Jihad wherever it needs to go. That tells me that he's willing to take Jihad wherever it needs to go because of the "American terrorists" in his country. In other words, he's a little upset at us for being in his country.

Now I believe we had the right to enter Afghanistan in an attempt to apprehend Osama bin-Laden and other al-Qaeda operatives, but 7 years later we've not achieved this goal and it's unlikely that we will in the near future. It's time to end our occupation of this country and bring our troops home.

You feel that way because you sympathize with pieces of shit (and even the sympathetic newscaster at CNN said he rambled on, as do all these crazed zealots) who target Americans. You look for a way to justify their behavior because you approve of it.

I'm telling you that in THEIR OWN WORDS they say it doesn't matter who is president, and it doesn't matter if we're in their countries or not. He said it didn't make any difference if Obama was president. He said as long as we are in Afghanistan, we are viewed as terrorists. He also said that they would take Jihad wherever it was needed. He didn't say "so long as you are in the middle east we will target you." His attitude about who our president is and our presence in his country was completely philosophical and vague because they could give a rat fart about that shit. Their #1 priority is to bring Jihad to the world.

He said what he meant and he meant what he said. Jihad has no boundaries, and has nothing to do with whether or not we're in the MIddle East or who our president is. "Where it is needed". Where is it needed? It's needed where the people are not ruled by radical Muslims.

I wish you limp-wristed dicks would actually start listening to what people SAY instead of arrogantly assuming you know what they really mean all the time. It's really annoying.

But, but don't they know Obama is BLACK? And Europe likes us now! Well that's not very nice of them is it? :mad:

I'm waiting for the enlightened Europeans to put a black person in power. Somewhere. Anywhere.

The bigoted shitpiles.

So what? They've always had women leaders. Their best rulers were queens.

But when I hear them carping about racism in the US and how it's time we put blacks in power I want to kick their teeth in. We've had blacks in politics for ages...and in high positions, not just token ones.

Name one black person in power in England. France. Sweden. Germany. Just one.

Last edited:
You feel that way because you sympathize with pieces of shit (and even the sympathetic newscaster at CNN said he rambled on, as do all these crazed zealots) who target Americans. You look for a way to justify their behavior because you approve of it.

I'm telling you that in THEIR OWN WORDS they say it doesn't matter who is president, and it doesn't matter if we're in their countries or not. He said it didn't make any difference if Obama was president. He said as long as we are in Afghanistan, we are viewed as terrorists. He also said that they would take Jihad wherever it was needed. He didn't say "so long as you are in the middle east we will target you." His attitude about who our president is and our presence in his country was completely philosophical and vague because they could give a rat fart about that shit. Their #1 priority is to bring Jihad to the world.

He said what he meant and he meant what he said. Jihad has no boundaries, and has nothing to do with whether or not we're in the MIddle East or who our president is. "Where it is needed". Where is it needed? It's needed where the people are not ruled by radical Muslims.

I wish you limp-wristed dicks would actually start listening to what people SAY instead of arrogantly assuming you know what they really mean all the time. It's really annoying.

Osama bin-Laden has stated that one of the reasons we were attacked because of our military presence in Saudi Arabia, and our other interventions in the middle east. I'm afraid it's you who's ignoring what they're saying. And I do not sympathize with terrorists, which is evidence of you assuming you know me.

Taliban leader: We have no faith in Obama - CNN.com

Well after doing a little digging I found what Allie was talking about. It's my mistake for not looking for it in the first place, because second-hand information from a biased source is useless. This Taliban leader did say that it really didn't matter who was President, but that's because he doesn't think Obama will change Bush's foreign policy in regard to Afghanistan.

"If Barack Obama pursues the same policies as Bush and behaves like Bush ... then he cannot be Hussein. He can only be Obama." - CNN.com

He also pointed out that he's not happy we're over there, as I said before being labeled a terrorist sympathizer by Allie and "not listening" to what they say.

"American should take its army out of the country," Khan said. "They are considered terrorists." - CNN.com

No one knows who carried out the attacks

The Taliban denied they did the attacks.

Well Sucking Moron....this is yet another example of you believing anything that YOU think is correct......later on CNN they said it WAS a Taliban attack.

But....then again.....you're the idiot who also says the Holocaust was a hoax.

The dude is right, you aren't very bright.

Well Allie, I wish limp tittied women like you would stop buying into the climate of fear that Bush Jr. has used to run this country into the ground over the past 8 years.

Shit......he hasn't even been sworn in yet, and you're already looking for failure.

No one knows who carried out the attacks

The Taliban denied they did the attacks.

The Taleban denied it? Did they disapprove the attacks? I heard it was likely some religious extremists who opposed females getting an education.

From what I know about the Taleban they believe that females should be repressed, not be permitted to seek education or employment or independence. That's mediaeval in its outlook. And that view should be wiped out of existence. If Islam is to progress that sort of mediaevalist bullshit has to go.

I am sure CNN is the ultimate source of truth and integrity.......................NOT!!!!

Lots better than idiots like you who say the Holocaust was a hoax there asshole.

BTW....hows that slavery of women thing that you Muslims have working out for ya Sucking Moron?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back