jihad Major Nadal

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
We are coming up on two years in November since the US Army major opened fire on his own Troops and killed 13 and the major still doesn't have a trial date. Is there any question about the evidence? Another point that I was always curious about is why the Ft. Hood MP's couldn't handle the situation. Is it policy that civilian Police Officers respond to an emergency on Post?

MP numbers are dwindling. The civilian LEOs outnumber the MPs at Quantico and Fort Belvoir by quite a few.

MP numbers are dwindling. The civilian LEOs outnumber the MPs at Quantico and Fort Belvoir by quite a few.

Most of the guard duty was done by soldiers. When I was there in '85-'85

The gates are manned by civilians and they are also doing street patrol. The main MP function has shifted to the operational arena and to force protection (FP) functions. At Marine Corps Base Quantico, an occasional Marine MP can be seen, but in smaller numbers than base police officers.

The gates are manned by civilians and they are also doing street patrol. The main MP function has shifted to the operational arena and to force protection (FP) functions. At Marine Corps Base Quantico, an occasional Marine MP can be seen, but in smaller numbers than base police officers.[/QUOT

Quantico is a special circumstance with the FBI Academy and all and the Marine Corps is spread out pretty thin. I understand that the Army, however, has a whole division of MP's. I wonder if anyone has any specifics about the duties of MP's in today's Army.

The FBI has their own police force and has nothing to do with how MCBQ employs their MPs. I live just through the woods from the FBI Academy and am aboard Fort Belvoir weekly. Maybe the other installations are manned with more MPs, but I do not think so.

We are coming up on two years in November since the US Army major opened fire on his own Troops and killed 13 and the major still doesn't have a trial date. Is there any question about the evidence? Another point that I was always curious about is why the Ft. Hood MP's couldn't handle the situation. Is it policy that civilian Police Officers respond to an emergency on Post?

In some situations they can but for the most part the MP's can take care of it, in the case of a mass shooting I can see why the civilian police were called. On alot of posts they do use civilian cops now because alot of Military Police are deployed, thats something to remember.

The gates are manned by civilians and they are also doing street patrol. The main MP function has shifted to the operational arena and to force protection (FP) functions. At Marine Corps Base Quantico, an occasional Marine MP can be seen, but in smaller numbers than base police officers.

When I was at Vandenberg Air Force Base the gates were manned by a civilian security company who the base contracted out, there were Air Force Security Police on base however Vandenberg had such a high deployment rate there were never enough SP's around to be able to cover the whole base.

Why not research the subject yourself and provide us the answer.

We already know the answer.

A courts martial will bring out the fact that this was a Muslim terrorist act. The administration wants a masquerade where this was some "right wing Christian militia." Because a trial would allow Nadal to speak, on the record, such proceeding must not be allowed.

When I was at Vandenberg Air Force Base the gates were manned by a civilian security company who the base contracted out, there were Air Force Security Police on base however Vandenberg had such a high deployment rate there were never enough SP's around to be able to cover the whole base.

yep, probably the same everywhere.

When I write about civilian police though, I do not mean the local municipal or county police. I don't think the local police responded the day Nedal did his shooting. It was the post civilian police as well as Army MPs.

In some situations they can but for the most part the MP's can take care of it, in the case of a mass shooting I can see why the civilian police were called. On alot of posts they do use civilian cops now because alot of Military Police are deployed, thats something to remember.

Ya see, it becomes a mass shooting when the MP's on duty fail to respond to the first shot.

This shooting, by an Arab Muslim granted an officer position in the U.S. armed forces, is a neat and forceful indictment of everything political correctness stands for.

So the system would prefer that you not discuss it. Thank you!

Female Police Officer Kim Munley who exchanged shots with Nadal and was wounded twice should be a National hero as well as Officer Mark Todd who finally wounded Nadal as he continued to fire at wounded Ft. Hood Soldiers. They should have appeared on every talk show on the air but the mainstream media has refused to focus on the horrific shooting and few people know their names or the name of the jihad major for that matter.

Forum List

Back