Jihad Jane from PA...and in the Marines....

Know what I think should happen Jester?

Think about this..........and this would work well by the way............

Know how many retired veterans there are in this country? Lots. Many of them still remember how to fight, how to train, and what to look for.

Ever hear of the 5 year curse? It seems that many veterans who have served 20 or more years, generally have a life expectancy of only 5 years when they retire for 75 percent of them.

Wanna know what killed 'em? No more purpose in life.

Know what would be better than ANYTHING that these fucking politicians in DC have created in Homeland Security?

A national neighborhood watch. Staffed with retired military.

Let them train the police and the populace, tell them what actions to look for, as well as what to do when you see things taking place (call the police).

I mean shit..........haven't you seen the news lately? Lots of young stupid criminals are getting their asses handed back to them by us old folks.

Yeah..........I hope this bitch is free soon..........I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people with baseball bats that would like to teach her the error of her ways in treasonous behavior that she's exhibited towards this country, by people who have defended her with their very lives.

ABS...im getting to think this 5 year curse thing is the same for everyone....a guy at work said he was reading about retired letter carriers....he said the same thing....5 year avg and your gone....another guy laughed and he said the UPS driver on his route was telling him the same story,about UPS drivers.....WTF....

Interestingly enough, I learned about the 5 year curse when I was just a boot Seaman (E-3). Did my first retirement paperwork for an MMC who was retiring.

A week later, his wife came in to ask about benefits. Seems that the MMC dropped dead of a heart attack. Kinda hard to do, because I sort of liked the man.

I started to research this, and found out that the main cause of it was because the retirees didn't have any purpose for living, as the thing that sustained them was now forcing them out, and they didn't have anything to live for any longer.

Around the 90's, scientists started to look for the reasons that people lived to 100. Know what the main thing was? Something or someone to wake up for that day.

In 2002, when I retired, the Navy saw fit to incorporate a program that re-integrated the military member back into society.

Sort of the same reason why I chose working at a MEPS in a remote location. It was a way to help re-acclimate myself back into a society that I hadn't been a part of for 20 years.

Now? I write, come up with inventions, and teach free telepathy lessons in Southlawn Park in Amarillo, from 5-6 pm, Monday through Friday, weather permitting and above 65 degrees.

Gotta have something to wake up for.

froggy-albums-pics-picture1425-american-terror-plo-448284l-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Is she cute?

Hard to tell if she's cute. She's either a muslim or pretending to be one. All you can see are eyes and nose.

Are eyes and noses cute?????
She's got that sadistic look in her eyes. She kinda looks like that serial killer wench from florida. Wuornos I believe it was.

Try her for treason and execute her sorry ass!

froggy-albums-pics-picture1425-american-terror-plo-448284l-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Hard to tell if she's cute. She's either a muslim or pretending to be one. All you can see are eyes and nose.

Are eyes and noses cute?????
She's got that sadistic look in her eyes. She kinda looks like that serial killer wench from florida. Wuornos I believe it was.

Naaaaah.......too good for her.

Send her to Iraq or Afghanistan. Let her get raped repeatedly by the Taliban she follows and reveres.

Then?

Let 'em kill her by stoning in an honor killing.

Tit for tat dude. She wants to be a muzzie, let her live as one.

Naaaaah.......too good for her.

Send her to Iraq or Afghanistan. Let her get raped repeatedly by the Taliban she follows and reveres.

Then?

Let 'em kill her by stoning in an honor killing.

Tit for tat dude. She wants to be a muzzie, let her live as one.
Or better yet, just chuck her ass in the 2nd 75th's ranger compound at fort Lewis. They'll take care of biznizz!.....Or any SEALS Barracks area will do!:razz:

Fuckin' skanky ho!

Conspiring to murder a foreign national constitutes "treason"? :eusa_eh:

Conspiring to murder a foreign national constitutes "treason"? :eusa_eh:
Aiding and abeting the ENEMY does.

If found guilty, they need to rip that bitch's pussy out before putting a bullet between her traitorous eyes. And that goes for any other terrorist sympathizing pieces of shit!

Last edited:
who is whom....

Beg to differ...Who is who? is correct.

Would you say: Who is him?

or, would you say: Who is he?

Who vs. Whom

Rule.Use the he/him method to decide which word is correct.
he = who
him = whom Examples:Who/Whom wrote the letter?

He wrote the letter. Therefore, who is correct.

For who/whom should I vote?

Should I vote for him? Therefore, whom is correct.

We all know who/whom pulled that prank.

This sentence contains two clauses: We all know and who/whom pulled that prank. We are interested in the second clause because it contains the who/whom. He pulled that prank. Therefore, who is correct. (Are you starting to sound like a hooting owl yet?)We want to know on who/whom the prank was pulled.

This sentence contains two clauses: We want to know and the prank was pulled on who/whom. Again, we are interested in the second clause because it contains the who/whom. The prank was pulled on him. Therefore, whom is correct.

source

Don't feel badly.

It's a rather confusing rule and we all tend to get it wrong.

Generally though ,the who v whom rule can be easily understood if you understand prepositions.

If the word is attached/associated to a preposition, WHOM is correct.

To whom am I speaking?

or in real American, we'd probably ask:

Whom am I speaking to? (and then people would think us pretentious, wouldn't they?)

Note the preposition: "TO" ? It's refers to WHOM.

Freaking English...it's so arbitrary and littered with exceptions, it's a wonder any of us can communicate at all.

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, I learned about the 5 year curse when I was just a boot Seaman (E-3). Did my first retirement paperwork for an MMC who was retiring.

A week later, his wife came in to ask about benefits. Seems that the MMC dropped dead of a heart attack. Kinda hard to do, because I sort of liked the man.

I started to research this, and found out that the main cause of it was because the retirees didn't have any purpose for living, as the thing that sustained them was now forcing them out, and they didn't have anything to live for any longer.

Around the 90's, scientists started to look for the reasons that people lived to 100. Know what the main thing was? Something or someone to wake up for that day.

In 2002, when I retired, the Navy saw fit to incorporate a program that re-integrated the military member back into society.

Sort of the same reason why I chose working at a MEPS in a remote location. It was a way to help re-acclimate myself back into a society that I hadn't been a part of for 20 years.

Now? I write, come up with inventions, and teach free telepathy lessons in Southlawn Park in Amarillo, from 5-6 pm, Monday through Friday, weather permitting and above 65 degrees.

Gotta have something to wake up for.

well so far you have outlived it.....good going dude...

You teach telepathy lessons, AB?

I wish somebody could teach me ANTI-telephathy.

Generally when I understand the unspoken meaning of what many people are (not) saying (but telegraphing, anyway) and I usually wish I couldn't.

Hell, that's one of the reasons I'm a bit of a recluse.

I keep responding to what people are not saying, but defintitely ARE thinking.

Generally when I understand the unspoken meaning of what many people are (not) saying (but telegraphing, anyway) and I usually wish I couldn't.

Yep. I start off by having them demonstrate it for themselves, then I show them how to work it in other ways.

Only takes about 30 min to teach a full lesson.

And........I can give you physiological (physical), scientific, theological and philosophical proof that it exists.

Yep. I start off by having them demonstrate it for themselves, then I show them how to work it in other ways.

Only takes about 30 min to teach a full lesson.

And........I can give you physiological (physical), scientific, theological and philosophical proof that it exists.

Let's see it......

Like I said......Southlawn Park, Monday-Friday, 5-6 pm, weather permitting, above 65 degrees.

Should be down there next week from the looks of it.

Forum List

Back