Jihad Jane from PA...and in the Marines....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Seems that now, American women are getting in on the Muslim jihad thing.........

This one's from the UNITED STATES. A natural born citizen......

Reporting from Washington - Using e-mail, YouTube videos, phony travel documents and a burning desire to kill "or die trying," a middle-aged American woman from Pennsylvania helped recruit a network for suicide attacks and other terrorist strikes in Europe and Asia, according to a federal grand jury indictment unsealed Tuesday.

Colleen R. LaRose, who dubbed herself "JihadJane," was so intent on waging jihad, authorities said, that she traveled to Sweden to kill an artist in a way that would frighten "the whole Kufar [nonbeliever] world."

With blond hair and green eyes, the 46-year-old woman bragged that she could go anywhere undetected, boasting in one e-mail that it was "an honour & great pleasure to die or kill for" jihad, or holy war, the indictment said.

"Only death will stop me here that I am so close to the target!" she wrote.

The indictment doesn't say whether the Swede was killed, but LaRose was not charged with murder. Authorities refused to identify the artist or to say whether the case was related to arrests in Ireland earlier Tuesday.

Irish police said they had detained seven people in the southern counties of Waterford and Cork in connection with an alleged plot to kill Swedish cartoonist Lars Vilks, who had depicted the prophet Muhammad with the body of a dog.

In the indictment, authorities said LaRose solicited funds for terrorist organizations, helped arrange phony passports and other travel records, and used the Internet to recruit women to kill in Europe and men in Asia. LaRose was arrested Oct. 15 in Philadelphia.

Federal officials cited her as an example of how terrorists sometimes boldly operate inside the United States, fearless of the world watching them on the Internet.

'JihadJane' indictment alleges threat from within U.S. - latimes.com

There is also another story that I found when I was looking into this. Seems there are also "jihad Janes" in the US Military as well.......

The illegal immigrant with Hezbollah ties who faked a marriage to get U.S. citizenship, and then landed jobs as a top-level federal agent, has a former sister-in-law who pulled the same scam and is now a Marine officer, The Post has learned.

Commissioned Officer Samar Khalil Nabbou Spinelli married the brother of the sham first husband of disgraced former FBI and covert-ops CIA agent Nada Prouty, according to a tangled trail of public records.

The Lebanese women, who came to the United States on nonimmigrant visas, wed Michigan brothers Christopher and Jean Paul Deladurantaye in 1990, records show.

Prouty, who pleaded guilty last week to conspiracy and immigration-fraud charges, admitted in Detroit federal court that she never lived with or consummated her relationship with Chris Deladurantaye, and married him just to obtain citizenship.

A source close to the brothers told The Post both men agreed to the deal.

Spinelli and Prouty lived with Prouty's sister, Elfat El Aouar, during the time they claimed to be married, while their husbands lived elsewhere, according to public records.

Records show once their naturalization was finalized, the women filed for divorce - and went on to federal jobs.

Prouty later married Gordon Prouty.

Spinelli enlisted in the Marine in 1990 and rose to the rank of commissioned officer, which required US citizenship.

Nada Prouty used Spinelli, who is now remarried to a Marine, as a reference when she applied for an FBI job in 1997.

In court last week, Nada Prouty, who had been indicted earlier in the month, admitted she duped the FBI and CIA with her ill-gotten citizenship papers.

Spinelli - along with Nada Prouty's sister and her Hezbollah-connected husband, Talil Kahil Chahine - was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the feds' case against Nada Prouty.

She's the only named co-conspirator who is a military officer.

As part of her plea, Nada Prouty admitted she conspired with the others to defraud the government of the "valuable benefits of citizenship," including government jobs, security clearances and "U.S. military commissions."

A NEW 'JIHAD JANE' - NYPOST.com

This is a bit on the scary side y'all.........now, we won't be able to tell who is who.

froggy-albums-pics-picture1425-american-terror-plo-448284l-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Is she cute?

Hard to tell if she's cute. She's either a muslim or pretending to be one. All you can see are eyes and nose.

Are eyes and noses cute?????

Edit postReport this postReply with quoteJIHAD JANE
by halley on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:43:56

JIHAD JANE

Is not different from Jihad FOXNEWS, Jihad McVeigh, Jihad Rush, Jihad Beck and Jihad Tea Baggers who incited the suicide pilot, the shooter of the holocaust museum and all the white supremacists who want to kill Hispanics, Jews, Blacks and Catholics. And who hate the US government. No difference what so ever. I think Rush and Beck are the most dangerous men in America. I am sure they want to cut off Obama's head and serve it up on a platter.

The most fuxxed up part of the op commentary is saying "now we won't know who is who." Guess I respect the honest admission anyone with arabic features are viewed as terrorists but still....holy fuck.

Oh, and the 72 virgins part I saw in another post.....that is not in the Koran.

JIHAD JANE

Is not different from Jihad FOXNEWS, Jihad McVeigh, Jihad Rush, Jihad Beck and Jihad Tea Baggers who incited the suicide pilot, the shooter of the holocaust museum and all the white supremacists who want to kill Hispanics, Jews, Blacks and Catholics. And who hate the US government. No difference what so ever. I think Rush and Beck are the most dangerous men in America. I am sure they want to cut off Obama's head and serve it up on a platter.
Hey liloldlady, more jihad obama and them dimwits.

The most fuxxed up part of the op commentary is saying "now we won't know who is who." Guess I respect the honest admission anyone with arabic features are viewed as terrorists but still....holy fuck.

Oh, and the 72 virgins part I saw in another post.....that is not in the Koran.

Well, you've gotta admit Curve, this is a new direction for them.

Before? It was mainly ME Islamics, who definitely looked different from us, both physically and sartorially.

Now? They've got a natural born citizen, who openly stated that her biggest benefit was that she didn't look like a "typical" terrorist, and that she would use that to her fullest advantage.

That is what I meant when I stated we won't know who is who. At least with ME Muslims, you could tell them from their physical appearance and how they wore their hair and beards.

This chick? She could breeze right by me on the streets of Amarillo, and I wouldn't think a thing.

Seems that now, American women are getting in on the Muslim jihad thing.........

This one's from the UNITED STATES. A natural born citizen......

Reporting from Washington - Using e-mail, YouTube videos, phony travel documents and a burning desire to kill "or die trying," a middle-aged American woman from Pennsylvania helped recruit a network for suicide attacks and other terrorist strikes in Europe and Asia, according to a federal grand jury indictment unsealed Tuesday.

Colleen R. LaRose, who dubbed herself "JihadJane," was so intent on waging jihad, authorities said, that she traveled to Sweden to kill an artist in a way that would frighten "the whole Kufar [nonbeliever] world."

With blond hair and green eyes, the 46-year-old woman bragged that she could go anywhere undetected, boasting in one e-mail that it was "an honour & great pleasure to die or kill for" jihad, or holy war, the indictment said.

"Only death will stop me here that I am so close to the target!" she wrote.

The indictment doesn't say whether the Swede was killed, but LaRose was not charged with murder. Authorities refused to identify the artist or to say whether the case was related to arrests in Ireland earlier Tuesday.

Irish police said they had detained seven people in the southern counties of Waterford and Cork in connection with an alleged plot to kill Swedish cartoonist Lars Vilks, who had depicted the prophet Muhammad with the body of a dog.

In the indictment, authorities said LaRose solicited funds for terrorist organizations, helped arrange phony passports and other travel records, and used the Internet to recruit women to kill in Europe and men in Asia. LaRose was arrested Oct. 15 in Philadelphia.

Federal officials cited her as an example of how terrorists sometimes boldly operate inside the United States, fearless of the world watching them on the Internet.

'JihadJane' indictment alleges threat from within U.S. - latimes.com

There is also another story that I found when I was looking into this. Seems there are also "jihad Janes" in the US Military as well.......

The illegal immigrant with Hezbollah ties who faked a marriage to get U.S. citizenship, and then landed jobs as a top-level federal agent, has a former sister-in-law who pulled the same scam and is now a Marine officer, The Post has learned.

Commissioned Officer Samar Khalil Nabbou Spinelli married the brother of the sham first husband of disgraced former FBI and covert-ops CIA agent Nada Prouty, according to a tangled trail of public records.

The Lebanese women, who came to the United States on nonimmigrant visas, wed Michigan brothers Christopher and Jean Paul Deladurantaye in 1990, records show.

Prouty, who pleaded guilty last week to conspiracy and immigration-fraud charges, admitted in Detroit federal court that she never lived with or consummated her relationship with Chris Deladurantaye, and married him just to obtain citizenship.

A source close to the brothers told The Post both men agreed to the deal.

Spinelli and Prouty lived with Prouty's sister, Elfat El Aouar, during the time they claimed to be married, while their husbands lived elsewhere, according to public records.

Records show once their naturalization was finalized, the women filed for divorce - and went on to federal jobs.

Prouty later married Gordon Prouty.

Spinelli enlisted in the Marine in 1990 and rose to the rank of commissioned officer, which required US citizenship.

Nada Prouty used Spinelli, who is now remarried to a Marine, as a reference when she applied for an FBI job in 1997.

In court last week, Nada Prouty, who had been indicted earlier in the month, admitted she duped the FBI and CIA with her ill-gotten citizenship papers.

Spinelli - along with Nada Prouty's sister and her Hezbollah-connected husband, Talil Kahil Chahine - was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the feds' case against Nada Prouty.

She's the only named co-conspirator who is a military officer.

As part of her plea, Nada Prouty admitted she conspired with the others to defraud the government of the "valuable benefits of citizenship," including government jobs, security clearances and "U.S. military commissions."

A NEW 'JIHAD JANE' - NYPOST.com

This is a bit on the scary side y'all.........now, we won't be able to tell who is who.

You were not able to tell 'who was who' before this. I don't see how this makes it any different.

JIHAD JANE

Ahhhhh shut up, ya' fuckin' whackjob!:cuckoo:

Know what I think should happen Jester?

Think about this..........and this would work well by the way............

Know how many retired veterans there are in this country? Lots. Many of them still remember how to fight, how to train, and what to look for.

Ever hear of the 5 year curse? It seems that many veterans who have served 20 or more years, generally have a life expectancy of only 5 years when they retire for 75 percent of them.

Wanna know what killed 'em? No more purpose in life.

Know what would be better than ANYTHING that these fucking politicians in DC have created in Homeland Security?

A national neighborhood watch. Staffed with retired military.

Let them train the police and the populace, tell them what actions to look for, as well as what to do when you see things taking place (call the police).

I mean shit..........haven't you seen the news lately? Lots of young stupid criminals are getting their asses handed back to them by us old folks.

Yeah..........I hope this bitch is free soon..........I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people with baseball bats that would like to teach her the error of her ways in treasonous behavior that she's exhibited towards this country, by people who have defended her with their very lives.

Know how many retired veterans there are in this country? Lots. Many of them still remember how to fight, how to train, and what to look for.

Ever hear of the 5 year curse? It seems that many veterans who have served 20 or more years, generally have a life expectancy of only 5 years when they retire for 75 percent of them.

Know what would be better than ANYTHING that these fucking politicians in DC have created in Homeland Security?

Let them train the police and the populace, tell them what actions to look for, as well as what to do when you see things taking place (call the police).

I mean shit..........haven't you seen the news lately? Lots of young stupid criminals are getting their asses handed back to them by us old folks.

Yeah..........I hope this bitch is free soon..........I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people with baseball bats that would like to teach her the error of her ways in treasonous behavior that she's exhibited towards this country, by people who have defended her with their very lives.

ABS...im getting to think this 5 year curse thing is the same for everyone....a guy at work said he was reading about retired letter carriers....he said the same thing....5 year avg and your gone....another guy laughed and he said the UPS driver on his route was telling him the same story,about UPS drivers.....WTF....

Hey i'll take some of that action, buddy!

I just wish that bitch would have walked past my house at some point in time!:razz:

Forum List

Back