JFKerry Treason Thread

Is there enough evidence to bring John Kerry up on charges of treason?

• Total voters
Hey, it's my maine man! How's it going?

Tag, you're it.

what link would you like? I gave you one to the UCMJ itself which clearly stated that reservist are only subject to the code when they are in an inactive duty training status. Would you like the link to something that shows when a member of the IRR is subject to the UCMJ? OK...here it is:

http://www.nlgmltf.org/IRRArticle.pdf

from the link:

When are IRR members subject to the UCMJ?
Members of the IRR are only subject to the UCMJ under the following circumstances:
· If called to active duty (AD). In the Navy, and potentially in other
branches as well, this means that from the moment one leaves home,
enroute to report for active duty, one is subject to the UCMJ.
· While on inactive duty training (IDT), including muster duty.
· If made the subject of Article 15 or Article 30 proceedings, and called to
active duty for the purpose of dealing with these proceedings (e.g. trial by
court-martial).

Kerry was never called to active duty. He was never required to perform inactive duty training. He was never required to muster. He was never made the subject of an Article 15 of Article 30 proceedings.

THEREFORE...all this bullshit about him somehow violating the UCMJ while in Paris is just that - bullshit.

what link would you like? I gave you one to the UCMJ itself which clearly stated that reservist are only subject to the code when they are in an inactive duty training status. Actually I used that as a source. Would you like the link to something that shows when a member of the IRR is subject to the UCMJ? OK...here it is:

http://www.nlgmltf.org/IRRArticle.pdf

from the link:

When are IRR members subject to the UCMJ?
Members of the IRR are only subject to the UCMJ under the following circumstances:
· If called to active duty (AD). In the Navy, and potentially in other
branches as well, this means that from the moment one leaves home,
enroute to report for active duty, one is subject to the UCMJ.
· While on inactive duty training (IDT), including muster duty.
· If made the subject of Article 15 or Article 30 proceedings, and called to
active duty for the purpose of dealing with these proceedings (e.g. trial by
court-martial).
Interesting twist. So, he was potentially subject at the time of his senate testimony. I would have recalled him on the spot of course, but that is a moot point AKA history.

Kerry was never called to active duty. He was never required to perform inactive duty training. He was never required to muster. He was never made the subject of an Article 15 of Article 30 proceedings.

THEREFORE...all this bullshit about him somehow violating the UCMJ while in Paris is just that - bullshit. Not quite. Read on.

Works for me. So, for the purpose of this discussion I will eliminate number six and eight from the findings of fact.

6. That the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) applies to all military personnel worldwide to include members of the inactive reserve. Encl 5, Encl 7

8. That John F. Kerry was subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice from February 18, 1966 to February 16, 1978. Encl 1, Encl 5, Encl 6

Even eliminating those doesn't get him off the hook. Note that opinion one is based on nine findings originally. Now the number is seven. Not enough to change the opinion. And Opinion 2 is based on two findings originally. Now the number is one. As it is self evident opinion 2 is unchanged as well.

Opinions 3 thru 8 are unaffected. Therefore the recommendations still stand.

OPINIONS:

1. John Kerry was legally accepted into the US Naval Reserve, was Commissioned, served on Active Duty in the Southeast Asia theater of operations and was lawfully required to adhere to the customs, regulations, and orders pertaining to service in the United States Navy. Thus John F. Kerry was "owing allegiance to the United States". (Finding of Facts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 20) Eliminate 6 and 8

2. John Kerry was subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, specifically Article 104, during his visit to Paris. (Finding of Facts 8, 9) Eliminate 8. I also noted an error in my typing. This opinion should have been written based on Findings 7 and 9. My bust.

3. By his own admission John Kerry violated Article 104 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. (Finding of Facts 10)

4. By his own admission John Kerry was aware of alleged war crimes and failed to either correct the situation or report same to his superiors as was his sworn duty. (Finding of Facts 11)

5. By his own admission, John Kerry committed atrocities which violated the law of land warfare. (Finding of Facts 13)

6. That John Kerry's open endorsement of the communist delegation proposals constituted adhering to the enemy. (Finding of Facts 14, 17)

7. That his actions in total constituted giving aid and comfort to the enemy. (Finding of Facts 14, 15, 16)

8. That the preceeding actions in total meet the legal definition of Treason. (Finding of Facts 17, 18, 19, 20)

RECOMMENDATIONS:

1. That John Kerry be further investigated under article 32 of the UCMJ to specifically create appropriate charges for violation of article 104. (Opinion 3)

2. That John Kerry be further investigated under article 32 to address the potential charges that may be levied at trial for crimes against humanity. (Opinion 5)

3. That John Kerry be suspended from his duties as a Senator of these United States until questions of treason are lawfully addressed. (Opinion 8)

Batter up.

Forum List

Back