JFK

I dare you to try and counter the facts and evidence he gave in his movie,you would end up with shit on your face same as the reaganut
Its a stupid movie made a decade or two after the event....you can't be serious...Oliver Stone used one or two unreliable witnesses, and he dramatized episodes which probably did not happen. Other claims of factual inaccuracies were less solid, and can be explained merely as dramatic licence....

Are There Factual Errors in Oliver Stone's Movie JFK? : 22 November 1963

you just said one or two,you did not include the MANY reliable ones he used.:abgg2q.jpg: you cant be serious saying the movie doesnt prove how the warren commission lied about almost everything and OMITTED several key details :abgg2q.jpg: oh and i said from the very get go,that not all of it was true,but that it was sure of a hell a lot more accurate and closer to the truth to what actually DID happen than what the warren commission said.:abgg2q.jpg: and that is a miserable fail on my challenge i gave that his film does not debunk the warren commission,that was my challenge,you failed.:abgg2q.jpg:
Oliver Stone's JFK: a basket case for conspiracy

I dare you to try and counter the facts and evidence he gave in his movie,you would end up with shit on your face same as the reaganut
Its a stupid movie made a decade or two after the event....you can't be serious...Oliver Stone used one or two unreliable witnesses, and he dramatized episodes which probably did not happen. Other claims of factual inaccuracies were less solid, and can be explained merely as dramatic licence....

you just said one or two,you did not include the MANY reliable ones he used.:abgg2q.jpg: you cant be serious saying the movie doesnt prove how the warren commission lied about almost everything and OMITTED several key details :abgg2q.jpg: oh and i said from the very get go,that not all of it was true,but that it was sure of a hell a lot more accurate and closer to the truth to what actually DID happen than what the warren commission said.:abgg2q.jpg: and that is a miserable fail on my challenge i gave that his film does not debunk the warren commission,that was my challenge,you failed.:abgg2q.jpg:

that article lost its credibility using Jay epstein as a source where it said he debunked fletcher prouty. :abgg2q.jpg:Epstein has been exposed as liar by many researchers and was always a tool for the government all along,he first wrote essays in critque of the warren commission,NOW he defends the warren commission. that article lost their credibility right there.LOL epstein has been proven to be as much a liar as president ford and alren specter were.LOL

again,nothing in there disprovs the fact stone proved oswald innocent,there were multiple shooters,and it could have only been done by the CIA,not a mere mob hit, which was my challenge,fail again.LOL

as i said from the very first post,not all of it was accurate but it sure was a 100 times more accurate to what actually DID happen than what the warren commission happened,that you failed to disprove in that link.LOL:haha:

Like pogo said so well earlier and I did as well.the thing more important than anything stone was able to prove the wC bullshit was how he made a point of it with back and to the left.only someone on drugs who skipped junior high school science classes would think oswald did it after THAT point stone drove home.:abgg2q.jpg: you hit a golf ball,the ball goes FORWARD,not backward.proof of conspiracy since that proves a shot was fired from the front as all doctors said.:haha:

Last edited:
In my opinion this is a great movie. Without knowing much about the kennedy assassination it totally convinced me that he was not killed by Oswald alone.

In fact I would say that it is the ultimate conspiracy theory movie. I bought it on vhs when it came out and I also bought it for my Dad.

You guys know a lot more about it than me. Did it ring true ? Is Stone just a skilled story teller ?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

Were these just made up ?

Anyway , its a film that wouldnt get made in Russia or China.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
I had the same reaction.
So do you see it as close to the truth ?
I never followed all the theories but I often wondered if someone put him up to it, at least. Especially when that mob guy killed him. The mob was everywhere back then.

It would indeed appear so.

mrhunt.jpg
What is that, Pogo?

Like I said,this link here has no credibility because it used plant Jay Epstein as a source when falsely saying Epstein proved Prouty wrong.

There is a JFK forum where college professors and the like who are scholars and are like an encyclepedia on this subject more than ANY of us here posting are, this one professor truthfully spoke this about shill Eptein.

Edward Jay Epstein's Web Log

Edward Jay Epstein's Home Page

Warren Commission apologist, the main "debunker" of James Files, prominently appearing in the latest documentary "Oswald's Ghost", not willing to talk to me.

Who and what is Edward Jay Epstein? Is he CIA disinfo like Bob Vernon claimed? Opinions welcome.

Wim

I think that time has proven that Epstein was a plant from the start.

Dawn

could not have said it better myself.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

so much for that disinformation article you used.they got SOME things right such as saying the kevin bacon character was a composite of three different characters 'something stone has never denied." ,but they got MANY things wrong such as that part on epstein proving prouty wrong so so much for the credibilty of that propaganda link.LOL

Epstein is indeed as much a paid disinfo artist as WRONGwinger is.

and again,NONE of that article in that link you posted,proves what i said in the very get go,that stones movie did not prove the wc lied and omitted details and that it proved there was a conspiracy and oswald was innocent.:abgg2q.jpg:

pogo helped me prove that earlier with his excellent back and to the left post.:2up:

Last edited:
In my opinion this is a great movie. Without knowing much about the kennedy assassination it totally convinced me that he was not killed by Oswald alone.

In fact I would say that it is the ultimate conspiracy theory movie. I bought it on vhs when it came out and I also bought it for my Dad.

You guys know a lot more about it than me. Did it ring true ? Is Stone just a skilled story teller ?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
I had the same reaction.
I never followed all the theories but I often wondered if someone put him up to it, at least. Especially when that mob guy killed him. The mob was everywhere back then.

mrhunt.jpg
What is that, Pogo?

Letter from LHO to Howard Hunt, two weeks before what Hunt called "the Big Event". It's what I thought of when you wondered if someone put him up to it. Very vague here but it would appear that Hunt was setting Oswald up to --- do something, or be somewhere --- and he (Oswald) had been told little about it.

Like pogo said so well earlier and I did as well.the thing more important than anything stone was able to prove the wC bullshit was how he made a point of it with back and to the left.only someone on drugs who skipped junior high school science classes would think oswald did it after THAT point stone drove home. you hit a golf ball,the ball goes FORWARD,not backward.proof of conspiracy since that proves a shot was fired from the front as all doctors said.:haha:

Clearly Oswald had not only "magic bullets" but "boomerang bullets".

This has Australia's fingerprints all over it.

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
I had the same reaction.

mrhunt.jpg
What is that, Pogo?

yeah i cant really read it,please tell us what it reads.thanks.

I had the same reaction.

mrhunt.jpg

what NONE of these trolls that keep coming on here saying
Dude that post would be appropriate for that idiot nutcase deannelw ,but did you even read what he said? he said that the movie convinced him oswald did not act alone
Dude...a movie?...seriously?....

obviously you have never watched it,a huge mistake you are making because had you done research on the movie, you would know stone exhaustively researched the case YEARS before making the film. people make the ignorant assumption that because its a MOVIE,its all made up which seems to be what you're doing ,but that could not be any further from the truth.The majority of the film is all documented and accurate down to the tee.

Now I am not saying that just watch the movie alone and assume that is the truth,however that movie is far too easy to prove the warren commission totally lied about almost everything,only getting a few things right like how old oswald was and irrelevent stuff like that.LOL

there is also a book called JFK the book of the film where the book explains in detail,where stone got his sources and how he backed them up,so yes a movie dude.:thup:
Stone is certifiable....a complete nut job....
Just my opinion....
:dig:
and the warren commission people were NOT complete nutjobs?:cuckoo:

you are sounding more and more like WRONGwinger all the time who kisses the warren commissions ass everyday.

try and debunk the evidence that he gave in that film oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters,you cant.:rolleyes:
Warren Comission was right

Oswald acted alone
You are SUCH a party pooper. First, Oak Island oaks, now no JFK conspiracy? C'mon Rightwinger--live a little!

I had the same reaction.

mrhunt.jpg
What is that, Pogo?

Letter from LHO to Howard Hunt, two weeks before what Hunt called "the Big Event". It's what I thought of when you wondered if someone put him up to it. Very vague here but it would appear that Hunt was setting Oswald up to --- do something, or be somewhere --- and he (Oswald) had been told little about it.
You mean Howard Hunt the spook/plumber of Watergate?

I had the same reaction.

mrhunt.jpg
What is that, Pogo?

Oh yeah thats right,Hunt who had denied being in dealy plaza ever since that day,on his deathbed confession FINALLY confessed to his son that tape recorded him that he WAS in dallas that day as part of a CIA operation to kill JFK and Johnson had a big hand in it and the coverup.

I dont think the assassination ever would have worked had it not been in texas since it was well known,Johnson had the dallas police department in his pocket along with J edgar hoover who both hated him and were long time pals with each other for the coverup to succeed as it did. great video people like the OP should listen to here.

the CIA controlled media immediately stopped all the first reporting that first went out of conspiracy talk putting the clamps on it within hours.

Since USMB's resident troll WRONGwinger liked this post,everybody knows thats bullshit.LOL

Whatever. When it comes to talking about movies, food, music and other non-political topics, I try to not make it a Left vs. Right issue. If RW likes the mini-series, it's fine with me.

It hurts your case though HAVING him like your post , the troll cant stand toe to toe in a debate on this subject as HUNDREDS here beside me can testify and has to LIE when he is backed up with nowhere to run that there was a conspiracy and oswald was innocent,the patsy just as he said he was,as they can all testify to as well.:abgg2q.jpg:

No, it doesn't at all. It only hurts my case with people for whom their is no separation between political tribe and civil society. My life doesn't revolve around politics.

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
Shows why you’re a leftist. Easily fooled by bullshit.

Ironic post for a wag who just got busted twice in two days for posting bullshit threads.

So --- you're buying the WC too eh? Because I have multiple Magic Bridges for sale. :deal:
You morons probably own 20 copies of every Michael Moore DVD too.

Why yes, I do take PayPal. How many Magic Bridges would you like?

You really should consider buying the Magic Bridge. It goes straight to Great Neck, then comes out, stands around in mid-air, checks its email, makes a complete turn and then goes to Connellyville where it runs over bones (rough ride there), plunges through Wristville and then plops you out on the other side, clean as a whistle.

In other words it goes straight to Coverupistan.
How many copies of Al Gores POS do you own?

Like pogo said so well earlier and I did as well.the thing more important than anything stone was able to prove the wC bullshit was how he made a point of it with back and to the left.only someone on drugs who skipped junior high school science classes would think oswald did it after THAT point stone drove home. you hit a golf ball,the ball goes FORWARD,not backward.proof of conspiracy since that proves a shot was fired from the front as all doctors said.:haha:

Clearly Oswald had not only "magic bullets" but "boomerang bullets".

This has Australia's fingerprints all over it.

I NEVER would have believed what my corrupt history classes taught me had they bothered to show the zapruder film to me in class had i known his head went violantly back and to the left and had my teachers bothered to tell me that oswald said he did not do it.

I guess some people i know WERE aware of those facts because i asked friends of mine back then when I became aware i was lied to my whole life if they always believed it and i was surprised to hear some of them say to me-No I never believed it,i always thought there was more to it than that.

so unlike me,THEY must have been aware of those facts and heard them from somewhere else,cause we sure as hell never heard those facts mention in our programmed history classes we were taught,thats for sure.:mad:

In so many ways LBJ was the prototype for The Clinton Crime Family. The body count for each will probably never be complete. I guess that's what it takes for a Democrat to become president when elections fail.

LBJ was shitneck deep in it, is what I believe. And yes, there were more than one shooter. Oswald didn't do it alone, thats for damn sure.
Whomever was behind it (LBJ & Cronies) I hope are burning in hell for killing JFK. I was only in 6th grade when he died, but I will never forget how I felt when I heard he was murdered.

Shows why you’re a leftist. Easily fooled by bullshit.

Ironic post for a wag who just got busted twice in two days for posting bullshit threads.

So --- you're buying the WC too eh? Because I have multiple Magic Bridges for sale. :deal:
You morons probably own 20 copies of every Michael Moore DVD too.

Why yes, I do take PayPal. How many Magic Bridges would you like?

You really should consider buying the Magic Bridge. It goes straight to Great Neck, then comes out, stands around in mid-air, checks its email, makes a complete turn and then goes to Connellyville where it runs over bones (rough ride there), plunges through Wristville and then plops you out on the other side, clean as a whistle.

In other words it goes straight to Coverupistan.
How many copies of Al Gores POS do you own?

I have no idea what the fuck an "Al Gores POS" even is. I do have a GPS though. Will that help you figure out your way?

The only "Gore" I have on file is this one:

iu

I had the same reaction.

mrhunt.jpg
What is that, Pogo?

Where does it say Howard Hunt?

Could have been Mike Hunt

Forum List

Back