JFK

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Tommy Tainant, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,392
    Oh my god I am impressed that whitehall is FINALLY awake on this.:2up:

USED to be he always defended the fairy tales of the warren commission and got mad at me when I brought up evidence of oswald being innocent and put me on ignore years ago. whitehall to his credit,looks like he FINALLY must have had someone in real life point out all these facts to him such as the excellent points he brought up.:clap2:

Those excellent points he brought up were also in the film.as whitehall said so well,had he been just some ordinary citizen as the warren commission made him out to be,he never would have received that special treatment.

I am proud of whitehall.Unlike all the trolls that have come on here and have ended up with shit on their faces after saying oswald did it,whitehall is using criticial thinking and has come to his senses. One of his friends outside the computer must have enlighted him on this with those pesky facts that all of that could only have happened,had oswald been on an intelligent mission while working on an assingment from the government.

whitehall has me on ignore so someone here,please do me a favor and pm him and tell him I am proud of him for FINALLY using his critical thinking skills and using logic and common sense.:yes_text12::thup:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,392
    well said again by whitehall.I am impressed.

Oswald abandoned his post in the military and renounced his citizenship. He married the daughter of a KGB official so it doesn't look like the Russians hated him that much. The fact of the matter is that Oswald seemed to be welcomed back to the U.S. in the hottest part of the Cold War even though he was a high profile traitor and nobody took notice. Something ain't freaking right

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,392
    hey wrongwinger agent,the drugs you take must make you think you actually think you won with your smileys you post all the time when you know your licked with nowhere to run? i wouldnt put anything past your drugged up mind.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

all you ever do is entertain me with your smileys-since it proves you cant counter anything i say.:lmao: so you just do me a favor everytime you do that so you know.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  4. deannalw

deannalw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,227
    LOL!

Do you know how desperate you look now?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,820
    I didn't see any glaring errors or omissions in JFK. It certainly got people to think about this coup detat and that is exactly what it was. JFK to 9/11...Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick is the best documentary ever done about his murder. You can watch it for free on youtube. I know that the Operation Mockingbird media attacked Stone's movie which tells me that he must have been over the target.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,392
    :dig::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

desperate wrongwinger? I am not the one posting smileys after being backed up against the wall with nowhere to run after having their ass handed to them on a platter everytime and not even trying to counter the evidence.now THATS being desperate langley shill.:abgg2q.jpg:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,392
    I didn't see any glaring errors or omissions in JFK. It certainly got people to think about this coup detat and that is exactly what it was. JFK to 9/11...Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick is the best documentary ever done about his murder. You can watch it for free on youtube. I know that the Operation Mockingbird media attacked Stone's movie which tells me that he must have been over the target.
    :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +81,910
    Magic Bullet = Pure Fantasy

9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,392
    the shill is predictable as always,must suck to be so predictable.LOL

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,392
    I rest my case.as always,like clockwork,the langley shill wrongwinger can only post smileys after getting his ass handed to him on a platter.must suck to be so predictable .:abgg2q.jpg: amazing the obsession he has with me with his trolling.:abgg2q.jpg:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1