JFK To 9/11: Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Very interesting doc. Let me know what you think. Enjoy.

Last edited:
seeing as how that video is over 3 hours long I seriously doubt anybody here will watch it.Only the most serious researchers like myself will look at it.Next weekend when I have more time I will check it out for sure since I have such a deep interest in both subjects especially the JFK assassination.

I have read over a 100 books on the JFK assassination,thats what drew me to this thread was JFK's name mentioned.had it been another 9/11 thread,I probably wouldnt have taken a look at it.

Have you by chance read Jim Marrs book on 9/11 called INSIDE JOB?

Marrs as I'm sure you know,wrote the book CROSSFIRE which Oliver Stone used as his main source for his movie JFK. I got to meet him once.

His book INSIDE JOB talks about all the amazing similarities between the JFK assassination and 9/11.Like how in both cases,the protection stood down for example.

I would have put a thank you sign like for your thread but I know I will find the video very informative so I am going to save the informative like for next weekend.

seeing as how that video is over 3 hours long I seriously doubt anybody here will watch it.Only the most serious researchers like myself will look at it.Next weekend when I have more time I will check it out for sure since I have such a deep interest in both subjects especially the JFK assassination.

I have read over a 100 books on the JFK assassination,thats what drew me to this thread was JFK's name mentioned.had it been another 9/11 thread,I probably wouldnt have taken a look at it.

Marrs as I'm sure you know,wrote the book CROSSFIRE which Oliver Stone used as his main source for his movie JFK. I got to meet him once.

His book INSIDE JOB talks about all the amazing similarities between the JFK assassination and 9/11.Like how in both cases,the protection stood down for example.

I would have put a thank you sign like for your thread but I know I will find the video very informative so I am going to save the informative like for next weekend.

Cool man. Check it out. It is pretty fascinating.

Cool man. Check it out. It is pretty fascinating.

yeah next weekend I will.so HAVE you by chance read Marrs book INSIDE JOB? Like i said,its very interesting because he talks about the uncanny similarities with JFK and 9/11.:thup:

Just watched it. Real interesting. Though I'm not sold on their 9-11 conspiracy, the info. does raise an eyebrow. As for the JFK correlations and that, wow, pretty spooky. I looked up much of the info.. It checked out or close enough.

There's also a video Hitler to 9-11. Good stuff, though you're libel to sleep through WWII. I'll give it another shot sometime.

As for the Bush's.........Never a fan myself. They're probably mid-ranked or less in the machine. And liberals, take note of your snowflake ways. PC is a tool for control, same with the diversity you so desire.

Just watched it. Real interesting. Though I'm not sold on their 9-11 conspiracy, the info. does raise an eyebrow. As for the JFK correlations and that, wow, pretty spooky. I looked up much of the info.. It checked out or close enough.

There's also a video Hitler to 9-11. Good stuff, though you're libel to sleep through WWII. I'll give it another shot sometime.

As for the Bush's.........Never a fan myself. They're probably mid-ranked or less in the machine. And liberals, take note of your snowflake ways. PC is a tool for control, same with the diversity you so desire.

Why is conservatism such a fertile ground for conspiracy theories?

Forum List

Back