JFK Conspiracy : One question for you to ponder

Zapruder sure would have had awesome film down by the curb
He had awesome film from where he stood
He sure did and his film provided further proof of shooters firing from the front, proving a conspiracy.

Back and to the left...back and to the left....back and to the left.....

No it did not provide proof of any such thing.

Such views are taken from watching too many movies and tv where bodies always move away from the direction of the gun when shot.

Reality is a different matter and bodies do not move in such predictable fashion when shot especially when shot in the head.

The evidence proves he was shot from above and behind and the film does not contradict this fact

Zapruder sure would have had awesome film down by the curb
He had awesome film from where he stood
He sure did and his film provided further proof of shooters firing from the front, proving a conspiracy.

when you said he sure did,do you mean the facts that the government paid nazi troll farted again? because yeah you are right,he sure did as always.:lmao::haha:

When head shot from the rear, the rear of your skull does not end up BEHIND YOU.

When head shot from the rear, the rear of your skull does not end up BEHIND YOU.

i give up.

dont get upset with me here when i say this because ithe post may sound angry but Im not by any means.Its just my last attempt at some friendly advise okay?;)

you are never going to use the ignore feature on him i see which i used years ago for this paid shill.

you dont seem to understand that he knows very well just as much as we do it was a conspiracy and a CIA operation,that he has been sent here by his handlers to troll JFK threads to waste your time arguing with him.

he has a handler who is obsessed with this which is why he is so obsessed with trolling here,its the assignment his obsessive boss has sent him here to troll the fact he has to lie when he cant refute facts that he always ignores.

seems like my lectures with you on this about him get ignored same as he ignores facts that prove a conspiracy so this will be my last post to you on this since I cant seem to get you to not feed the troll.

Oh well,your funeral if you want to waste time feeding the troll and making his boss happy that you reply to his lackey.

i give up.

dont get upset with me here when i say this because ithe post may sound angry but Im not by any means.Its just my last attempt at some friendly advise okay?;)

you are never going to use the ignore feature on him i see which i used years ago for this paid shill.

you dont seem to understand that he knows very well just as much as we do it was a conspiracy and a CIA operation,that he has been sent here by his handlers to troll JFK threads to waste your time arguing with him.

he has a handler who is obsessed with this which is why he is so obsessed with trolling here,its the assignment his obsessive boss has sent him here to troll the fact he has to lie when he cant refute facts that he always ignores.

seems like my lectures with you on this about him get ignored same as he ignores facts that prove a conspiracy so this will be my last post to you on this since I cant seem to get you to not feed the troll.

Oh well,your funeral if you want to waste time feeding the troll and making his boss happy that you reply to his lackey.
I enjoy discussing the event having resesched it for so many years.

Few Americans believe the Warren report and we have exposed the troll for the liar he is.

i give up.

Few Americans believe the Warren report and we have exposed the troll for the liar he is.

okay. again thats your decison if you want to feed the troll.Like i said though,his boss is happy though that you reply to him though which is why i dont.i just come back with my fart jokes to have some fun with him and his boss.:biggrin:

yeah i have seen you have done a lot of research on this for years as well.its a passion you kinda get addicted to.:thup:

robert blakey who was the disinfo agent who served on the HSCA investigation in the 70's was a much more clever disinfo operative than this nazi clown is. they formed that investigation because americans were waking up to the truth that there was a conspiracy so to get everybodys attention away from the CIA,they concluded it was a mob hit and the mob alone,they ignored everything that pointed towards CIA and did not puruse any of the leads that pointed towards them.

if he was even a clever disinfo operative like blakey was,i would bother with him but this troll is too easy to expose for the liar he is and not even a challenge so he is for sure not worth my time.someone like blakey who at least acknowledges the truth it was a conspiracy but no government involvment,those kind of clowns i WILL bother with but this idiot troll?

he is strickly in the little boys league incapable of playing in the majors with the big boys unable to stand toe to toe in a debate and for sure not worth my time.:biggrin:

Last edited:
getting back to the topic i actually thought of this subject later on after leaving this thread when i first posted on it that a very strong reason why he probably stood up there instead of on the grass down by the curb is because he might have thought someone might pass in front of him right at the time when he was filming it and would not get the assassination on tape.

there is no reason to believe someone will walk in front of you, in the street , while standing at the curb. people lined up at the curb nicely

getting back to the topic i actually thought of this subject later on after leaving this thread when i first posted on it that a very strong reason why he probably stood up there instead of on the grass down by the curb is because he might have thought someone might pass in front of him right at the time when he was filming it and would not get the assassination on tape.

there is no reason to believe someone will walk in front of you, in the street , while standing at the curb. people lined up at the curb nicely
Of course there is just because most are nice does not mean all are

WRONG,

When shot from the head in ANY direction fragments and matter from the head will splatter everywhere.

Bullet wounds to the head make explosive messes which splatter all over.

Especially when you are moving. The material flying in the air will slow down from the slipstream and some of it will in fact kand behind the victim even if shot from behind and in fact the limo was moving forward.

Much of the material from his head was in fact found forward on the inside of the windshield and on the dash.

Once again your premise is simply false and does not prove a direction of the shooter

i give up.

You are a proven liar who never ignores but only insults when defeated.

I have stated facts proving you wrong time and again.

One fact is you have never presented evidence of a conspiracy and the evidence does prove Oswald acted alone.

i give up.

You have exposed no liar.

The WC is not believed by many this is true. It is also true that very few know what the WC reported or wrote including you. Most like you have never bothered to read it but are simply gullible enough to believe what theorists tell you without fact checking.

Consensus does not determine truth which is why it is irrelevant what most believe

48163776.cached.jpg

Did CIA Director Allen Dulles Order the Hit on JFK?
In a blistering but painstaking profile of the Cold War CIA chief, David Talbot’s damning accusations include the allegation that Dulles was behind the Kennedy assassination.

The evidence seems to indicate Dulles was heavily involved, if not the ring leader.

48163776.cached.jpg

In a blistering but painstaking profile of the Cold War CIA chief, David Talbot’s damning accusations include the allegation that Dulles was behind the Kennedy assassination.

The evidence seems to indicate Dulles was heavily involved, if not the ring leader.
There is no evidence he was involved.

Speculation is not evidence and everything in your source which connects him is speculation

Forum List

Back