JFK Another Angle

Here is a video of the arrival of the Kennedys. Anyone see a white dog? Did they send the dog on its own plane like Obama does?

JFK ARRIVES IN DALLAS, TEXAS, ON 11/22/63 (VIDEO VERSION) - YouTube

I can't produce a picture of the dog, you 9/11 nutjobs will have to produce a picture of a white dog in the car, should be rather easy, just doctor a real picture.

kinda like the FACTS you ignore that they doctored the autopsy photos and the zapruder film was altered.
:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the first video

1. the empty casket why?

If this story is true, so what? Maybe they were trying to protect the body. Doesn't prove a thing.

Body Alteration

2. LBJ have to gain?

Everything, so what?

3. Who is man on grassy knoll

At least three different investigations have concluded that JFK was hit from the rear not the grassy knoll.

4. Why all witness die

People die everyday.

5. Why as oswald arrested quickly.

He killed Tippets. He ran from the scene. He tried to kill the arresting officers. Pretty clear.

6 who set up jack ruby

No one, he stumbled on Oswald purely by happenchance and acted on his own.

7 why was kennedys body alterned.

did not happen.

8 why did dalllas doctors change story

Again, didn't really happen

9 brain missing.

Only after the investigation, stolen by RFK most likely.

10. I didn't get number 10

But let me point out. The video uses the debunked Dictaphone evidence. All this video is a selective use of evidence to prove what they want to prove. Just like you are doing.

I am not watching two videos doing the same both of them over an hours. Sorry I have heard them all before.

thanks for proving all you ever do is when you DO look at a video,you only watched the first few minutes of it.you even confessed you did not watch the second one because the actual evidence in there shoots down your pitifulful lies.:lol:

1 you fail miserably as always in the fact that what the dallas doctors saw and what the photos taken at bethesda shown were completely different which proves the body was altered.this has been covered and proved in at least a couple books you wont read if i mention them.:cuckoo:
2.LBJ had more to gain by the assassination that anybody.you demostrate your ignorance in the fact that there were investigations going on in congress about his murders of a few men and many scandals he was involved in.that very day on the assasination,there were hearings going on with lawyers intending to prosecute him with witnesses who knew about some murders he had ordered.that day in the court,when the assassination was announced,the judge said that everyting thats been talked about up to that point was all irrelevent now and sure enough,the case of murders LBJ was behind was dropped.
as president,he was able to shut down the investigation.

He as well handpicked the members of the warren commission himself and it was also coined a PRESIDENTIAL BLUE RIBBON INVESTIGATION. effectively shutting down an independent investigation of congress that congress was trying to get started.:cuckoo:

3.those 3 investigations you ramble about were all controlled by the government,they were hardly independent investigations.:cuckoo: you ALSO troll here ignoring my thread that the HSCA investigation concluded in the 70's the warren commission was wrong,that there was a SECOND shooter on the grassy knoll as i proved HUNDREDS of times that you keep ignoing only taling about what the warren commission said.:cuckoo:

4.only an idiot would believe the CIA didnt kill many of the witnesses there that gave versions that did not go along with the governments version of events which your posts have demonstrated you are.:cuckoo:

5.bullshit,there niot only is not a shread of evidence he killed jfk,there was no evidnece whatsoevber he killed tippet in the fact that none of the witnesses to the tippet shooting,could descirbe oswald as the shooter.they gave descriptions of a man who looked NOTHING at all like oswald running away,saying he was heavy set.their star witness helen markham who they relied on,changed her story so many times that even lawyer jospeh ball that intergated her said she was a screwball.thats all in the transcripts.:lol:

plus the officer that marked the shells that day proves Ball was right that she was a screwball.he reported over the dispatch radio that the slugs that killed tippet were from a 38 revolver,oswalds gun he was found with was a 38 special idiot.:lol::lol:

6.yeah thats why in the video that you refused to watch ENTIRELY as you proved,Ruby tells reporters shortly before he got killed off,that had adlai stevenson been vice president during the time,kennedy would not have been assassinated.he is heard in the video saying the man in office now is responsible for the coverup.thanks for proving you did not watch it.Johnson and Nixon had deep ties to the mod and were long time buddies in the senate together.Nixon had a friendship with jack ruby going back to 1947 when he pardoned him from the house select committe hearings.:cuckoo: proof of your ignorance.:cuckoo:

7.bullshit,you have been caught lying and trolling as always.

8.bullshit and lies from you as always.

9.thats the lie thats been spread by the CIA controlled media and your handlers in the government instruct you to tell..

10.thats because you never listen,again,you just proved you only watched a small portion of it and not the entire thing ignoring all the photographs taken that day that prove multiple bullets were found all over the place proving there were multiple shooters.

you saw you were cornered by the rest of the facts coming up so you turned tail and ran and did not address any of the other much more imporatant stuff after that knowing there was too much you could not counter.

and you also ASSUMED the next video was the same proving in spades you did not watch it because you have no interest in the truth since that video also shreads to pices the lies of the warren commission.:cuckoo:

you have been proven time and time again your a lying paid troll who ignores FACTS that HSCA investigation concluded there was a second shooter and contrary to your lies,the sound recording was never debunked and you cant debunk all the credible people who saw a gunman behind the picket fence or the dallas doctors what they ORIGIANLLY said which shoot down your b.s lies.

you keep failing miserably in your pathetic lies.:lol:

oh and like i said before,dont expect me to read any more of your bible length lies,you turn tail and run when cornered by facts in those videos there were multiple shooters and just proved what i have said about you all along,that your a hypocrite troll,posting irrelevent videos but you wont watch videos I post.you watched about 5 minutes of that video and then ran off from the rest of the facts covered after that only talking about the first five minute of the film.pathetic plus you mentioned you did nto watch the second one which is entirely different than the first.

its so obvious your agenda here is to spread lies but you fall miserably on your face EVERYTIME as all the non agents here can see.:asshole::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::D

Last edited:
Here is a video of the arrival of the Kennedys. Anyone see a white dog? Did they send the dog on its own plane like Obama does?

I can't produce a picture of the dog, you 9/11 nutjobs will have to produce a picture of a white dog in the car, should be rather easy, just doctor a real picture.

kinda like the FACTS you ignore that they doctored the autopsy photos and the zapruder film was altered.

The HSCA found that the X-rays and photos were authentic. They also found that the Parkland doctors, honestly, were mistaken. And that is the committee that had the conclusion of conspiracy. For the Zapurder film to be altered they didn't do a very good job, now did they? Time bought the film and made copies of that film. Did those who altered the film alter those too? Really?

The HSCA found that the X-rays and photos were authentic. They also found that the Parkland doctors, honestly, were mistaken. And that is the committee that had the conclusion of conspiracy. For the Zapurder film to be altered they didn't do a very good job, now did they? Time bought the film and made copies of that film. Did those who altered the film alter those too? Really?

It doesn't matter who says they are/were authentic. They are not unless jfk's face was removed. What part of that do you not comprehend?

I love how he kleeps evading those teo videos and even ADMITS he is trolling confessing he wont watch the second one since he knows he is cornered.Notice hoe he knows he is cornered by facts and has no comebacks either? the cat got the tongue.:D His handler obviously ran out of lnew lies to think of in evasion.:D

love how he worships the GOVERNMENTS word that because THEY say it wasnt faked,it WASNT.comedy gold.ignoring what the best photograpy experts from around the world say as well as ignoring what witnesses saw that backs up the dallas doctors and ignoring the fact the dallas doctors were the best trained professionals to examine him,believing THEM who relied on the what doctors Humes and Boswell said in bethesda who had NO EXPERIENCE Iin doing autopsys.

I love how he keeps evading facts that the zapruder film has been altered as well ignoring that the best photography experts from around the world have concluded it is and ignoring what witnesse said they saw which is totally different than what the zapruder film shows.

miserable fail.his bosses sure pay him well to embarrass himself here everyday.:D:lol:

Last edited:
I love how he kleeps evading those teo videos and even ADMITS he is trolling confessing he wont watch the second one since he knows he is cornered.Notice hoe he knows he is cornered by facts and has no comebacks either? the cat got the tongue.:D His handler obviously ran out of lnew lies to think of in evasion.:D

love how he worships the GOVERNMENTS word that because THEY say it wasnt faked,it WASNT.comedy gold.ignoring what the best photograpy experts from around the world say as well as ignoring what witnesses saw that backs up the dallas doctors and ignoring the fact the dallas doctors were the best trained professionals to examine him,believing THEM who relied on the what doctors Humes and Boswell said in bethesda who had NO EXPERIENCE Iin doing autopsys.

I love how he keeps evading facts that the zapruder film has been altered as well ignoring that the best photography experts from around the world have concluded it is and ignoring what witnesse said they saw which is totally different than what the zapruder film shows.

miserable fail.his bosses sure pay him well to embarrass himself here everyday.:D:lol:

At least he's not willing to say the right front is the right side. Good for him. I'm probably the first person to ever point out that some frames match the right lateral. That right there is corroboration of fake and altered evidence.:cuckoo:

WallPaint557.jpg

.:D:lol:

Apparently the only thing you don't love is the truth. Ignoring a 58 minute video based on false information is really logical, not avoidance. I at least look at most of what you post you just ignore everything counter and just keep posting the same BS over and over.

Any way I tried to get you to admit that the blood splatter indicates as shot from the rear. It not only indicates it, it proves it.

Tech puts JFK conspiracy theories to rest - Technology & science - Science - DiscoveryNews.com | NBC News

Forum List

Back