Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
and reconciled about JFKs infidelities.

JFK slam-dunk young/handsome.

Thats how I remember him.

He wasn't really all that handsome.

Seriously look at him JUST as he was, rather than WHO he was.

jfk.jpg

He's not deformed or anything, but truly handsome?

Meh!

He was charismatic though.

He could project charm, intelligence and confidence that most people find very attractive.

But just in terms of pure looks?

JFK was just okay.

He wasn't really all that handsome.

Seriously look at him JUST as he was, rather than WHO he was.

jfk.jpg

He's not deformed or anything, but truly handsome?

Meh!

He was charismatic though.

He could project charm, intelligence and confidence that most people find very attractive.

But just in terms of pure looks?

JFK was just okay.

People who saw him in person said he was very handsome. Many were stuck by his red hair; something that doesn't show up in photos. Women in particular would swoon. But even men were overwhelmed by his charisma.

I loved hit sharp wit, great sense of humor and his humanity. I believe he had the heart of an artist. And I still miss him today.

When Kennedy was assassinated in 1963, John Kenneth Galbraith wrote that he was relieved that the President had died quickly, fearing the destruction of his wit and intellect as the greater evil.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXDLLUOxmsY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXDLLUOxmsY[/ame]

Charisma, I'll grant ya

But very handsome?

Well...just look at him.

Woman swooned over him?

That I don't doubt.

But women swoon over power and confidence and sense of humor and a whole host of personality characteristics having nothing to do with RAW looks.

JFK was a moderately attractive man with enormous charisma.

Last edited:
Charisma, I'll grant ya

But very handsome?

Well...just look at him.

Woman swooned over him?

That I don't doubt.

But women swoon over power and confidence and sense of humor and a whole host of personality characteristics having nothing to do with RAW looks.

I am a male, so I can't offer more than an observation and what I have read. But looks are subjective. And photos don't give a complete definition and dimension of a person.

You have the right to your opinion and your taste... As a man, I though Jackie was gorgeous in some photos and just attractive in others. All I know is I wish they were both still here. Those 4 days in November are burned into my memory and my soul, and it still causes pain. Even to this day, 'Hail to the Chief' makes me think of his funeral. And hearing the Navy Hymn - Eternal Father or bag pipes cause a melancholy moment.

Both JFK and Jackie had a radience about them in Dallas on Nov 22,1963.

Best they ever looked.

Both JFK and Jackie had a radience about them in Dallas on Nov 22,1963.

Best they ever looked.

Why do I always get the feeling that I'm talking to a slide show or a PowerPoint presentation?

Charisma, I'll grant ya

But very handsome?

Well...just look at him.

Woman swooned over him?

That I don't doubt.

When you compare him to all the other presidents and presidential candidates... yeah he was. But only in comparison.

Besides, every knows this is why JFK was awesome:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo&feature=related[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back