Jewters Wizards of War

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
One of the most powerful Jewters would be President George W. Bush and the House of Jewters around him. Where President Bush?s father the former President was not a Jewter, George H. Bush the former President was more balance in his religious and political beliefs and was even accused of being an anti Semite by the Jewters. They use the name and the word of God to defend and promote their government?s hawkish military policies in the Middle East. The Jewters are throughout main street America too many to name but here is a partial list of some powerful Christian Jewters in America today. Some of the important people in Bush?s House of Jewters would be Vice President Dick Cheney, Attorney General John Ashcroft, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, Carl Roves, US National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, Senator Mitch McConnell, Senator Tom Daschle, Senator Max Baucus, Senator Tom Harkin, Congressman Tom Delay, Ralph Reed, and Reverend Jerry Farwell.

There are Christian and Jewish Jewters that are conservative religious fundamentalists that are willing to use military forces in the name of God to fight their wars. They are people who want to impose their religious beliefs onto the people of the world. They are the modern day Christian missionaries backed by the modern military armed forces of war.

The American and Israeli government?s policy is to ?Beat them down and they will come around?. This is the policy implemented by foreign invaders into the Middle East since the Roman Empire times. Today because of the repeated lies of the Jewters from ?Who is a Semite and who is not? to ?The State of Israel can do no wrong?. The religiously indoctrinated Jewters are Christian and Jewish people, who recite the biblical scriptures in the defense of Jewish people for their action and support of the policies of the State of Israel. The Jewters are supporter of Israel to the extremist where in American they are perceived as being mainstream. The Jewters are well financed from their religious base as well as being aligned with the military industrial complex and the Government of Israel. They are people who are blinded by their religious faith losing all their common sense of reasoning and logic for one book of faith.

The Jewters have hate and contempt towards any one who differs with them in their beliefs. They are people with very little tolerance of other people and their different ways. The Jewters are people who support and help finance the Israeli terrorists actions of the State of Israel. The United States Government and Israeli Government are the only two governments in the world that accept the position of the Jewters. They have hijacked the United States Governments foreign policy in the Middle East. The day the United States Foreign Policy is balanced and fair to both sides, the Palestinians and Israelis we will see, who the real terrorist are. The fanatic religious extremists are on both sides and the United States is in bed with one of them.

Another fair question would be - did he write that himself or did he rip it off of some skinhead web site.

I'd go after this, but I figure AJ will be along soon enough and I'll get to watch the fur fly without having to contribute so much as a single keystroke.

:fifty:

So it's 'all the joos' fault? It would be nice David, if you could make a coherent thesis. What a load!

Kathianne said:
So it's 'all the joos' fault? It would be nice David, if you could make a coherent thesis. What a load!

Wonder if David has applied for membership on the "unknowncountry" forum. He will find no shortage of like-minded conspiracy nuts there.

And I wish he would define his terms. I've guessed, based on the context of its use in David's article that a "jewter" is a derogatory term for someone who supports Israel. But I'd like to get a definition from some authorotative source, since the word is not contained in my unabridged dictionary.

Merlin1047 said:
Wonder if Daniel has applied for membership on the "unknowncountry" forum. He will find no shortage of like-minded conspiracy nuts there.

And I wish he would define his terms. I've guessed, based on the context of its use in Daniel's article that a "jewter" is a derogatory term for someone who supports Israel. But I'd like to get a definition from some authorotative source, since the word is not contained in my unabridged dictionary.

For some, 'stream of consciousness' works much of the time. My guess is Danny boy is a 'boy' and hasn't had an original thought yet. He is trying to make sense on his own, of pieces he's heard from others, thus 'his stream of consciousness' comes out as doo doo.

Kathianne said:
For some, 'stream of consciousness' works much of the time. My guess is Danny boy is a 'boy' and hasn't had an original thought yet. He is trying to make sense on his own, of pieces he's heard from others, thus 'his stream of consciousness' comes out as doo doo.

Ooookay. Thanks. Sorry that I got the names wrong. I edited as soon as I noticed, but apparently you were already in process of responding.

Lol - I guess I view Daniel and David as interchangeable.

Merlin1047 said:
Ooookay. Thanks. Sorry that I got the names wrong. I edited as soon as I noticed, but apparently you were already in process of responding.

They sound like one in the same, but I don't think it's the case. (What is that weird music one hears when reading his posts? Sort of sci-fi or something??)

Have a guess on his age? I'd put about 16 or 17.

Merlin1047 said:

LOL You got the names right, I got them wrong! :bow2:

David2004 said:
One of the most powerful Jewters would be President George W. Bush and the House of Jewters around him. Where President Bush?s father the former President was not a Jewter, George H. Bush the former President was more balance in his religious and political beliefs and was even accused of being an anti Semite by the Jewters.

I give up. I've read this post at least a dozen times trying to make sense out of these ramblings.

So far, the only thing I've accopmplished is to give myself an Excedrin headache.

If anybody out there has a code book and can decipher this, I wish you'd explain it to me in plain language.

you left my name off that list od jewters.

And whats a good skinhead like you doing going by the jewish name of David?

Definition of Jewter- A religiously indoctrinated Christian or Jewish fundamentalist person who religious scriptures support the Zionists movement for the Greater State of Israel. A religious zealot a person with un-conditional support of the Greater State of Israel, including the current policies and actions of the State of Israel?s government today. Jewters often use the scriptures from the Old Testament to defend the current actions of the State of Israel. They are people who are blinded by their religious faith losing all their common sense of reasoning and logic for one book of faith when dealing with the State of Israel.

The reason for the creation of a new word ?Jewters? is to better explain the problems we face in the Middle East today. There are many good Christians, Jewish and Muslim people who support the State of Israel and her right to exist in peace and security. But they don?t support the current actions and policies of the government of Israel today. Many good people understand that all sides hold some responsibility for the current conditions in the Palestinian-Israeli Crisis today. It is the degree and to whom we blame that is the difference. Being able to separate fact from myth combined with all of the religiously indoctrinated people complicates the issues even further. There are many good Christians, Jewish and Muslim people who have a wider range of tolerance of acceptance of the ways of other people that differ from there own. Please read the first fifteen pages of the first chapter in IMPERLAL HUBRIS by Anonymous to have a better understand of what I am trying to say and where I am going with this.

David2004, you know, you could have avoided opening yourself to charges of anti-semitism by calling the "Jewters" Christian Zionists or End-timers... Just a thought.

Now here's a good article postulating how the Christian Zionists are growing in influence... for them, it's all about fulfilling bible prophecy.

LINK: Mixing prophecy and politics

EdwinJayMorgan said:
David2004, you know, you could have avoided opening yourself to charges of anti-semitism by calling the "Jewters" Christian Zionists or End-timers... Just a thought.

Now here's a good article postulating how the Christian Zionists are growing in influence... for them, it's all about fulfilling bible prophecy.

LINK: Mixing prophecy and politics

No he means anyone christian or jew and i would guess muslim or anyone else who support religious scripture. I just wonder what happend to old "Zio" name or "ZioNazi" , why new word?

I just wonder why not provide the link, it is obviously copy and paste job. I just wanna know the source.

drac said:
No he means anyone christian or jew and i would guess muslim or anyone else who support religious scripture. I just wonder what happend to old "Zio" name or "ZioNazi" , why new word?

I just wonder why not provide the link, it is obviously copy and paste job. I just wanna know the source.

OK I see your point about there are Jews and Christians who believe that the Jewish resettlement is a fulfillment of religious scripture. But I don't know of any Muslims who would agree!

EdwinJayMorgan said:
OK I see your point about there are Jews and Christians who believe that the Jewish resettlement is a fulfillment of religious scripture. But I don't know of any Muslims who would agree!
I know a number of muslims who believe in right of israel to exists, not sure about the "greater israel" as he has defined it, since we did not talk about it. In anycase, i was just trying to be generic (perhaps muslim part was an over shot, but who knows, where are 1.5 billion of them)

Forum List

Back