Jews want more money!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
those who are called "holocaust survivors by mass media receive billions each year from Germany and other countries, but they want more,
46 countries sign declaration to give more help to them!

Holocaust conference says caring for survivors is matter of “utmost urgency”

The five-day meeting attended by Holocaust survivors, Jewish groups and government officials was a follow-up to a 1998 meeting in Washington that led to agreements on recovering looted art.

Six million Jews died at the hands of Adolf Hitler and his followers, who seized billions of dollars of gold, art and private and communal property across Europe.

In a declaration approved by 46 countries, delegates said they were aware that Holocaust survivors and other victims of Nazi persecution have reached an advanced age and that meeting their social welfare needs must be prioritized.

It also urged governments to make every effort to return former Jewish communal and religious property confiscated by Nazis, fascists and their collaborators, and recommended that states implement national programs to address the issue of private buildings and land.
:doubt:
I would find it better if 46 countries were gathering to declare more help for poor people around the world.

84alz8ut1.jpg

i'd feel better if you and i weren't the same species.

go figure.

Yes. That's a good point. It's the trouble with this freedom of speech thing, it can encourage idiots to assume that just because they can say something, it means they should say it.

I grew up in Oklahoma where there are "real" holocaust survivers.

Native Americans went through 400 years of almost total genocide.

Most still live in poverty and some continue to call a reservation home.

These are the people we should be helping and giving guilt money.

who's stopping you?

I know poor ricans, latinos, africans ans asian...but I never heard of poor jews!

Madoff or Hollywood moguls alone may help those holocaust survivors :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I watched a documentary day before yesterday. Titled
I won't forget you." Story of Weisenthal. so you need to sit down now and stfu Freeman.

Last edited:
I have never in my entire lifetime come up with a rational answer as to why people hate the Jewish. Or anybody else for that matter.

I know poor ricans, latinos, africans ans asian...but I never heard of poor jews!

I have
You have too
A lot of "Poor Jews" could not afford to leave Europe during the 1930's and they got swept into the concentration camps and murdered by villains while German citizens who, like you, "never heard of poor jews!" let it happen.
"Fiddler on the Roof" is set in a relatively accurate depiction of a poor Jewish community.

Spouting racist attitudes makes you sound like an ignorant buffoon.

Look everyone..

Freeman is just a troll trying to punch his anti-Jewish buttons and provoke outrage. He sits back and giggles as people inform him what a lowlife he is.

Ignore is his best response

I have never in my entire lifetime come up with a rational answer as to why people hate the Jewish. Or anybody else for that matter.

Racism and anti-semitism or two sides of the same coin.

Hating people for their religion or skin color is totally flat out wrong. :evil:

unless you are jewish.. THEN it's just a natural, righteous defense of preserving a JEWISH zion.

Racism and anti-semitism or two sides of the same coin.

Hating people for their religion or skin color is totally flat out wrong. :evil:

unless you are jewish.. THEN it's just a natural, righteous defense of preserving a JEWISH zion.

That's a great point Shogun!!

Zoinist Jews are the only people in the world who are allowed to be racist and hate other people.

Even when they torture and murder people.

Zionist Jews get a FREE pass.

Something about the Holocaust....... :doubt:

Forum List

Back