Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

1. "Wow, so your argument is....blah blah blah...."
Argument???

I have no argument.....I

Yawn, not going to plow through your verbal diarrhea... Life's too fucking short. If you can't make your point in one or two non-numbered sentences, generally don't waste my time.

Okay, this is kind of tiresome, listening to you defend really nasty dictators because they were our allies and the people who replaced them told us to go fuck ourselves.

In "Winning" the Cold War, we propped up a lot of evil assholes like the Shah, Somoza, Marcos, Batista, etc. And when the people they oppressed got fed up with their bullshit, they pretty much had a good reason to overthrow them... and blame us for them being there to start with.

We have a problem with IRan not because they are fascists or communists or Jihadis. We have a problem with them because we propped up a nasty dictator and then spent the last 35 years punishing them for overthrowing that dictator.

This agreement is a great start. It brings Iran back into the society of nations.

Of course they oppose the deal, they're more concerned with Israel than the US.

You got to love the antisemitic left. How does their concern with Israel somehow go against what's best for the US? It seems to me that you clowns on the left hate Israel so much you're willing to put America at risk with this Iran deal because it puts Israel at risk. If you are for this Iran deal you are a traitor to your country and a national disgrace.

Used to be well over 100,000 Jews in Iran. Now most of those there are of a certain sect which likes to kiss the ring of tyrants..Lots of people like Jews who are subservient

Oh? Which sect is that?

Point is, the Iranians aren't killing them. Kind of blows your whole Nazi theory right out of the water.
They use them for propaganda purposes

1. "Wow, so your argument is....blah blah blah...."
Argument???

I have no argument.....I

Yawn, not going to plow through your verbal diarrhea... Life's too fucking short. If you can't make your point in one or two non-numbered sentences, generally don't waste my time.

Okay, this is kind of tiresome, listening to you defend really nasty dictators because they were our allies and the people who replaced them told us to go fuck ourselves.

In "Winning" the Cold War, we propped up a lot of evil assholes like the Shah, Somoza, Marcos, Batista, etc. And when the people they oppressed got fed up with their bullshit, they pretty much had a good reason to overthrow them... and blame us for them being there to start with.

We have a problem with IRan not because they are fascists or communists or Jihadis. We have a problem with them because we propped up a nasty dictator and then spent the last 35 years punishing them for overthrowing that dictator.

This agreement is a great start. It brings Iran back into the society of nations.

You Anti- American types love to prop up our enemies. Iran is not our friend with the mullahd and islamic nutjobs in charge. Making them a regional power in idiocy. Propping them up with 100 of billions of dollars is lunacy. Funny all the Jew haters love this deal:cuckoo:

Of course they oppose the deal, they're more concerned with Israel than the US.

I have a few very important questions to ask you, which you'll probably ignore, but I'll ask anyway.

Why must the left pretend there is some kind of conflict of interest between Israel and the United States on the subject of Iran??????? Iran is the number one state sponsor of terrorism. Is it not in both Israel's and the United State's best interests to marginalize Iran???????? Does it not make sense for both countries to ensure Iran doesn't get a nuclear weapon??????? Where in the world is this conflict of interest you keep alluding to??????

Last edited:
5 countries + the US agree on the Iran deal. Only Israel does not, along with some mostly Jewish members of Congress.
Does the Right think that 6 countries can't be trusted?

5 countries + the US agree on the Iran deal. Only Israel does not, along with some mostly Jewish members of Congress.
Does the Right think that 6 countries can't be trusted?

Too much of a coward to answer, huh?

You Anti- American types love to prop up our enemies. Iran is not our friend with the mullahd and islamic nutjobs in charge. Making them a regional power in idiocy. Propping them up with 100 of billions of dollars is lunacy. Funny all the Jew haters love this deal

If you want to talk about money, we can talk about the 3 billion we dump into the Zionist Entity every year and the 4 billion we give to her neighbors to play nice... not to mention what the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan cost us.

Iran isn't our friend, but they aren't OUR enemy. They might be the Zionist Entity's enemy, but that so isn't our problem.

As for the 100 billion. That 100 billion RIGHTFULLY belongs to Iran. We froze those assets in 1979 in response to the hostage crisis. The hostages were released in 1981.

I agree, making them a regional power WAS idiocy. But that's EXACTLY what you Neo-Cons and Zionists did when you INSISTED we had to take out Saddam. Don't go whining because you go what you wanted.

I have a few very important questions to ask you, which you'll probably ignore, but I'll ask anyway.

I'll answer them, but you will probably pretend I didn't.

Why must the left pretend there is some kind of conflict of interest between Israel and the United States on the subject of Iran???????

Of course, there's a conflict of interest. Israel wants what's best for Israel. America is looking out for the whole region. The fact is, our Gulf Allies have reviewed the plan and they think it's a pretty good one.

Gulf allies back Iran nuclear deal after US security guarantees - BBC News

ran is the number one state sponsor of terrorism. Is it not in both Israel's and the United State's best interests to marginalize Iran????????

Not necessarily. The mistake you all make is that IRan is Nazi Germany. It isn't. The better metaphor is that Iran is Stalinist Russia. Probably not nice guys, but the ones who are in the position to take the fight to ISIS.

Does it not make sense for both countries to ensure Iran doesn't get a nuclear weapon???????

This agreement keeps Iran from getting a nuke. The Zionists don't care about the Bomb. The Zionists care about Iran reentering the international community and having a say in the region.

Where in the world is this conflict of interest you keep alluding to??????

Here's the conflict. Most Americans don't want another war. They are tired of watching their children come home in body bags and without limbs. The Zionists just want us to fight their wars for them.

I'll answer them, but you will probably pretend I didn't.

Why must the left pretend there is some kind of conflict of interest between Israel and the United States on the subject of Iran???????

Of course, there's a conflict of interest. Israel wants what's best for Israel. America is looking out for the whole region. The fact is, our Gulf Allies have reviewed the plan and they think it's a pretty good one.

Gulf allies back Iran nuclear deal after US security guarantees - BBC News

ran is the number one state sponsor of terrorism. Is it not in both Israel's and the United State's best interests to marginalize Iran????????

Not necessarily. The mistake you all make is that IRan is Nazi Germany. It isn't. The better metaphor is that Iran is Stalinist Russia. Probably not nice guys, but the ones who are in the position to take the fight to ISIS.

Does it not make sense for both countries to ensure Iran doesn't get a nuclear weapon???????

This agreement keeps Iran from getting a nuke. The Zionists don't care about the Bomb. The Zionists care about Iran reentering the international community and having a say in the region.

Where in the world is this conflict of interest you keep alluding to??????

Here's the conflict. Most Americans don't want another war. They are tired of watching their children come home in body bags and without limbs. The Zionists just want us to fight their wars for them.

Obama guarantees another war with a stronger, more powerful Iran. War is more likely with this deal, not less, and it doesn't matter what you think boy. Iran's mullahs say we are the enemy, quit fooling yourself... Although I think you're really an islamonazi lover

Obama guarantees another war with a stronger, more powerful Iran. War is more likely with this deal, not less, and it doesn't matter what you think boy. Iran's mullahs say we are the enemy, quit fooling yourself... Although I think you're really an islamonazi lover

There not my enemy, I don't have an issue with them. Unlike you, I don't mistake Israel's problems for Americas problems and I'm getting kind of tired of playing Zionist Whack-a-Mole.

Here's the reality of the modern world. Wars are a losing proposition because they've become too expensive to fight. We couldn't subdue a couple of failed states like Iraq and Afghanistan without bankrupting ourselves and making the situation worse. The War on Terror has cost more than the Second World War has cost us, and with a lot less to show for it.

Iran has a 2 trillion dollar economy and 70 million people. Fighting a war with it would be a pointless endeavor. There's simply nothing in it for us.

On the other hand, if htey want to bankrupt themselves fighting civil wars in Iraq and Syria, just can't see that as something we need to be involved in. Let them expend their resources doing so.

There not my enemy, I don't have an issue with them. Unlike you, I don't mistake Israel's problems for Americas problems and I'm getting kind of tired of playing Zionist Whack-a-Mole.

Here's the reality of the modern world. Wars are a losing proposition because they've become too expensive to fight. We couldn't subdue a couple of failed states like Iraq and Afghanistan without bankrupting ourselves and making the situation worse. The War on Terror has cost more than the Second World War has cost us, and with a lot less to show for it.

Iran has a 2 trillion dollar economy and 70 million people. Fighting a war with it would be a pointless endeavor. There's simply nothing in it for us.

On the other hand, if htey want to bankrupt themselves fighting civil wars in Iraq and Syria, just can't see that as something we need to be involved in. Let them expend their resources doing so.

Iran's economy is less than a trillion dollars right now. Maybe we should dismantle our military since we can't fight wars anymore. Strength leads to less war not more. weakness invites war "America has never gotten into a war because we were too strong" that is a false choice between this Obama, ass kiss deal, and war.... talking point

Iran's economy is less than a trillion dollars right now. Maybe we should dismantle our military since we can't fight wars anymore. Strength leads to less war not more. weakness invites war "America has never gotten into a war because we were too strong" that is a false choice between this Obama, ass kiss deal, and war.... talking point

Si vis pacem, para bellum is a Latin adage translated as, "If you wish for peace, prepare for war". The source of this adage remains unknown;[1] however, it is universally believed, rightly or wrongly, to be based on a quotation from Roman military writer Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus: Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.[2] The saying is one of many from or based on his work, Epitoma rei militaris, possibly written around the year 390 AD.
Si vis pacem para bellum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Iran's economy is less than a trillion dollars right now.

Not true. Iran - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

GDP (PPP) 2014 estimate
- Total $1.284 trillion[7] (18th)
- Per capita $16,463[7] (72nd)

I
Maybe we should dismantle our military since we can't fight wars anymore.

No, we should CAREFULLY CONSIDER what circumstances we fight a war over.

"We need to go to war so the fucking Zionists can play 'God Loves Me the very best' " isn't a good one.

We certainly shouldn't be pissing away trillions of dollars playing hall monitor in the Middle East when we have crumbling infrastructure and starving kids.

IStrength leads to less war not more. weakness invites war "America has never gotten into a war because we were too strong"
that is a false choice between this Obama, ass kiss deal, and war.... talking point

Guy, that's an absurd comment.

We've gotten into a lot of wars because we arrogantly thought we were too strong, only to get our asses handed to us by people who were motivated to defend their homes. Iraq, Vietnam, the Philippine War. (Most people forget that last one, but it was the Vietnam of the early 20th century).

Even World War II, the Japanese didn't attack us because we were "weak". They attacked us because they thought we were going to stick our noses into their fight with China. (We actually had a bigger navy when the war started.)

Si vis pacem, para bellum is a Latin adage translated as, "If you wish for peace, prepare for war". The source of this adage remains unknown;[1] however, it is universally believed, rightly or wrongly, to be based on a quotation from Roman military writer Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus: Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.[2] The saying is one of many from or based on his work, Epitoma rei militaris, possibly written around the year 390 AD.
Si vis pacem para bellum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Except how did that work out for the Romans again?

Well, to start with, they became addicted to war and conquest. Their economy became based on starting wars with other countries in order to get new slaves and new loot.

Secondly, the military became too powerful, to the point where they destroyed the last vestiges of a "Republic" and effectively became a military dictatorship starting with Augustus followed by military chaos in the "Crisis of the Third Century" of nearly constant civil war.

Not to worry, Political Spice will respond to this with a numbered point about just how awesome militarized Rome was, and she will conveniently forget that they oppressed Christians.

Iran's economy is less than a trillion dollars right now.

Not true. Iran - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

GDP (PPP) 2014 estimate
- Total $1.284 trillion[7] (18th)
- Per capita $16,463[7] (72nd)

I
Maybe we should dismantle our military since we can't fight wars anymore.

No, we should CAREFULLY CONSIDER what circumstances we fight a war over.

"We need to go to war so the fucking Zionists can play 'God Loves Me the very best' " isn't a good one.

We certainly shouldn't be pissing away trillions of dollars playing hall monitor in the Middle East when we have crumbling infrastructure and starving kids.

IStrength leads to less war not more. weakness invites war "America has never gotten into a war because we were too strong"
that is a false choice between this Obama, ass kiss deal, and war.... talking point

Guy, that's an absurd comment.

We've gotten into a lot of wars because we arrogantly thought we were too strong, only to get our asses handed to us by people who were motivated to defend their homes. Iraq, Vietnam, the Philippine War. (Most people forget that last one, but it was the Vietnam of the early 20th century).

Even World War II, the Japanese didn't attack us because we were "weak". They attacked us because they thought we were going to stick our noses into their fight with China. (We actually had a bigger navy when the war started.)

Japan attacked us because we were unprepared for war. Vietnam was a leftist run war which the liberals screwed over the people we sent there to fight. We never put the full power of our military there. We were weak in Vietnam, lead by weak leaders, and people like you spitting in the face of our returning soldiers. Do you have wet dreams at night about dead Jews in Israel ? :dunno:

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (known as “The Fellowship”) has launched a massive interfaith lobbying campaign to rally Christians across the U.S. to urge Congress to nix the Iran nuclear deal.

According to The Fellowship, the campaign seeks to capitalize “on the mutual understanding between Jews and Christians that Iran and its Islamic fundamentalist allies have been persecuting Christian and Jewish minorities in recent years and cannot be trusted to abide by international law.”

As part of the campaign, The Fellowship has launched a video reminiscent of the Cold War-era “Daisy” television ad that was used in the 1964 presidential campaign.

“If this agreement is ratified, Americans will—for the first time in a generation—understand what it means to have a credible threat of annihilation looming over the heads of our children and grandchildren, and in that way will understand better than ever the threat that hangs over Israelis every day,” said Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, founder and president of The Fellowship

Christian-Jewish group launches massive campaign to fight Iran nuclear deal JNS.org

:wtf:

Chuck Schumer working the phones on Iran

He calls colleagues to explain his decision and assure them he will not be whipping opposition.

150807_chuck_schumer_iran_phone_ap_1160_1160x629.jpg

With liberal groups furious over his opposition to the Iran nuclear deal, Sen. Chuck Schumer has been quietly reaching out to dozens of his colleagues to explain his decision and assure them he would not be whipping opposition to the deal, according to Democratic senators and aides.

After news of his decision to vote “no” on the Iran agreement first leaked Thursday night, Schumer (D-N.Y.) has spoken to 20 to 30 fellow Democrats about why he will vote with the GOP leadership against the deal, sources said. Schumer had been planning to make these calls on Friday, before his position on Iran became public, but was not able to do so because it had leaked the night before.

Story Continued Below

In these conversations, Schumer has been walking through his position on the Iran agreement, the product of lengthy negotiations between the leading world powers and the Iranian government
Statistikhengst
jillian

Read more: Iran deal Schumer working the phones - POLITICO

Forum List

Back