Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

[

Here, let me help....

"One that is under the constraining control of another"
Hostage - definition of hostage by The Free Dictionary

why did you skip the first two definitions your link offered.

Here they are..

1. A person held by one party in a conflict as security that specified terms will be met by the opposing party.

Nope, these guys don't qualify as that. They haven't asked us to do anything to get them back.

2. One that serves as security against an implied threat: superpowers held hostage to each other by their nucleararsenals.

Nope, the Iranians haven't threatened to do anything to them if we don't take actions they want.

So you had to skip over two definitions to kind of get one that was near what you were trying to say...

That's... kind of dishonest, isnt' it?

Most of the Iranian people like America, It's the radical islamic nutjobs who don't, those who Obama and Kerry are making deals with.. Obama Kerry would make the anti American crowd in Iran stronger, strengthen our enemies, while they subjugate their people

Yeah, guy, you keep looking for those "Good Germans... errr... Iranians."

The vast majority of Iranians support their government... Sorry, man.

They threw out the cocksucking Shah because he was buddies with the hated Zionists.

[

Here, let me help....

"One that is under the constraining control of another"
Hostage - definition of hostage by The Free Dictionary

why did you skip the first two definitions your link offered.

Here they are..

1. A person held by one party in a conflict as security that specified terms will be met by the opposing party.

Nope, these guys don't qualify as that. They haven't asked us to do anything to get them back.

2. One that serves as security against an implied threat: superpowers held hostage to each other by their nucleararsenals.

Nope, the Iranians haven't threatened to do anything to them if we don't take actions they want.

So you had to skip over two definitions to kind of get one that was near what you were trying to say...

That's... kind of dishonest, isnt' it?

I provided a definition from the source I linked.

That means it is a legitimate definition.

Get it?

" But they remember the Shah as being worse, which he probably was."

Too bad you've never studied history.

No, I actually am old enough to remember it. The Shah was a real cocksucker and his people fucking hated him.

But go post some shit by the people who got chased out... because they are really credible.

I provide real scholarship, and you post " is not, is notttttttt!"

Dunce.

I provided a definition from the source I linked.

That means it is a legitimate definition.

Get it?

By the definition you provided, every Foreign national held in another country's prisons is a "hostage".

Foreign National Prison Population on the Rise Report

Of the 55,000 foreign nationals currently imprisoned in U.S. detention facilities, approximately 38,500 of them are Mexican nationals. Of those imprisoned Mexican nationals, 65 percent of them are serving time for illegal immigration offences, with the second most common offence being drug related crimes. The report shows that foreign nationals make up 25 percent of the total prison population in America and that in federal prisons; the number of foreigner in U.S. prisons has risen 7 percent since 2005. However, more surprisingly, the number of foreigners in local and state prisons has risen 35 percent during the same time period.

HOLY SHIT. We done got us a lot of hostages!!!!

Most of the Iranian people like America, It's the radical islamic nutjobs who don't, those who Obama and Kerry are making deals with.. Obama Kerry would make the anti American crowd in Iran stronger, strengthen our enemies, while they subjugate their people

They threw out the cocksucking Shah because he was buddies with the hated Zionists.
Watch your mouth boy... I understand though you're are sickly and miserable. The majority didn't throw out the Shah. He was not hated by all he was making reforms before he was overthrown. The secular government was replaced with a religious theocracy. I thought you hated religion, why do you love the mullahs?:eusa_think:

Last edited:
Watch your mouth boy... I understand though you're are sickly and miserable. The majority didn't throw out the Shaw. He was not hated by all he was making reforms before he was overthrown. The secular government was replaced with a religious theocracy. I thought you hated religion, why do you love the mullahs?:eusa_think:
Shah, you fucking dumbass Zionist: Mohammad Reza Pahlavi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And he was a US puppet, running a US-backed police-state after we overthrew their elected government...

Last edited:

Watch your mouth boy... I understand though you're are sickly and miserable. The majority didn't throw out the Shaw. He was not hated by all he was making reforms before he was overthrown. The secular government was replaced with a religious theocracy. I thought you hated religion, why do you love the mullahs?:eusa_think:
Shah, you fucking dumbass Zionist: Mohammad Reza Pahlavi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And he was a US puppet, running a US-backed police-state after we overthrew their elected government...

Later in his regime he was making reforms and modernizing his country far better the 7th century throw backs who subjugate women and kill gay people...why do you love the mullahs? why would you like them more with nuclear weapons?:uhoh3:

Later in his regime he was making reforms and modernizing his country far better the 7th century throw backs who subjugate women and kill gay people...why do you love the mullahs? why would you like them more with nuclear weapons?:uhoh3:
You don't even know how to spell his title you fucking dumbass kid, so don't bother.

You don't even know how to spell his title you fucking dumbass kid, so don't bother.
Kids? who's a kid boy?this kid could snap your little Jew hating neck...thanks for pointing out the typo ..you get a gold star:thup:

Kids? who's a kid boy?this kid could snap your little Jew hating neck...thanks for pointing out the typo ..you get a gold star:thup:
That was no typo you stupid fucking Zionist...

That was no typo you stupid fucking Zionist...

LOL:slap:

Then why do you love the mullahs?:dunno:

How many Wars has Iran started? And by that, I mean the Islamic Republic, not the Shah?

How about- ZERO. The only war Iran has been in was the Iran-Iraq war that Saddam started with our blessing.

How many wars has the Zionist Entity been in? Well, the Wars in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982, 1987, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2015...

And that's not even counting the wars they've manipulated the US into fighting for them, like the Gulf War and the Iraq War.

But God gave us this land.

and on that happy day the Zionist Entity is pushed into the sea, maybe you guys will disabuse yourselves of the notion that a Magic Sky Fairy loves you.

Watch your mouth boy... I understand though you're are sickly and miserable. The majority didn't throw out the Shah. He was not hated by all he was making reforms before he was overthrown. The secular government was replaced with a religious theocracy. I thought you hated religion, why do you love the mullahs?

I don't. The Cocksucking Shah murdered every legitimate political opponent except for the Mullahs, so when his gross incompetence became too obvious for anyone to ignore, the only force that the opposition could rally around were the Mullahs.

The Cocksucking Shah wasn't a "Secular" government, he was a tyrant who lived large while his people lived in misery.

Now, whether you like it or not, Iran is a democracy. They have elections. They have a Parliament, which unlike your Zionist Entity, everyone is allowed to vote for. The fact they replaced Ahmadinejad with Rouhani shows that they are really interested in peace.

Later in his regime he was making reforms and modernizing his country far better the 7th century throw backs who subjugate women and kill gay people...why do you love the mullahs? why would you like them more with nuclear weapons?

He was running a decadent oligarchy where he and his friends benefited.

The Iranian people didn't want his reforms, that was the problem. Mostly, he squandered the countries oil wealth on weapons he didn't need and palaces that only benefited him and his friends.

You do understand why his people rose up against him, right?

Watch your mouth boy... I understand though you're are sickly and miserable. The majority didn't throw out the Shah. He was not hated by all he was making reforms before he was overthrown. The secular government was replaced with a religious theocracy. I thought you hated religion, why do you love the mullahs?:eusa_think:

" He was not hated by all he was making reforms before he was overthrown. "

Finally!
An intelligent post on the subject!

Forum List

Back