Jews must breed with Jews only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
The Devils chosen!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn0PVk8muFc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

cause we soooooooooooo need more anti-semites on the board.

the server down at stormfront?

Anti-semite? You don't even know what that means because if your dumb ass did, you would see the hypocrisy in the Jews for hating Arabs who are also "Semites" :lol:

I wish the Jews would breed
with Jews only and stop chasing after black women.
I saw this hasidic Jew trying to get one of my black female coworkers telephone number.
Some of them really go after black women!. Can you Jews stick to your own kind, along with some
of you white boys also.?Keep away from the black woman.!!

I saw this hasidic Jew trying to get one of my black female coworkers telephone number.
Some of them really go after black women!. Can you Jews stick to your own kind, along with some

Not happening bud, sorry. Black chicks are hot. And so are Jewish chicks, now that I think about it. Feel tree to try any of our fine Costa Rican women, though!

I've never understood people who say things like "I would never date a ______" or "I could only marry a ______." It makes me think, well how do you know? Maybe there's a really good _____ out there for you. Something about writing off people based on their demographic profile is just at odds with me. There's plenty of suitable, beautiful, intelligent and interesting people out there of every religion, race, and creed; there's excitement in variety.

Now 7 years later we have a racist president.

'The president let a Jew steal his daughter': White nationalist Charlottesville rally co-organizer says he's disgusted to see Jared Kushner with Ivanka as he predicts MORE people are going to die
  • Christopher Cantwell says he hopes somebody 'more racist' and 'capable' than the president will come along to help him spread his racist message
  • 'Somebody like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew,' he said
  • 'I don't think you could feel the way I do about race, and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl,' he said
  • Cantwell, who had been talking about how he was trying to make himself 'more capable of violence', said he hoped to find someone more 'capable... to do that'
  • 'We're not non-violent. We'll f***ing kill these people if we have to', he said
  • A woman died, and 19 were injured when a white nationalist plowed his car into the crowd at the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally on Saturday
  • But white nationlaist Cantwell said he considered the rally a win for his side
  • 'I think a lot more people are going to die before we're done here,' he said
  • 'People die every day. The fact that nobody on our side died... (and) none of our people killed anyone unjustly, I think is a plus for us'

Read more: Rally organizer: 'President let a Jew steal his daughter' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Anti-semite? You don't even know what that means because if your dumb ass did, you would see the hypocrisy in the Jews for hating Arabs who are also "Semites" :lol:

oh I know what low IQ, lowlife anti-semites are.

I don't hate anyone, nutter butter. neither do most people. you just pretend that because you're a terrorist supporting jew-hater.

but if you want to know who DOESm hate, it's the lowlife scum who show their kids a terrorist Mickey Mouse.

now go wipe the spittle off of your face. you're foaming.

what are you talking about you insane loser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back